• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

When you draw a character naked before giving them clothes so you can use it as a figure, do you bother to draw the nipples? Seems superfluous if you're only going to draw clothes anyway.

Not that this has anything to do with this conversation.

Edit: Why'd this have to be the first post of the page?

Theonik

All I get from this discussion is that Chet drew a naked Mio that he's not sharing.
That has been the case for all Mios past.
Assk and you shall receive perhaps?

When you draw a character naked before giving them clothes so you can use it as a figure, do you bother to draw the nipples? Seems superfluous if you're only going to draw clothes anyway.

There are other reasons to this as well. Layers mean you don't have to throw away the nude version for example and it helps as a guide.

Depends if I want to show people or not.
Now I wonder about all of your OT banners. More the reason why you should make a Precure thread!
Yeah, I drew a naked Waluigi.

And why would I make it if I've never seen a single episode?
At least share one of your old projects... just for reference for my upcoming projects. >_>

I have before. You just need to know where to look.

cnet128

Banned
iFkj5lJgK1d4F.jpg

We make our BDs region free but our DVDs region 2 because lolidunno.

...Was this intentional? xp

EDIT:

Now I wonder about all of your OT banners. More the reason why you should make a Precure thread!

Stop trying to push the heretical Precure OT agenda using scarily tempting logics!

[Fresh Precure!] 21

As usual, Eas is the one saving this show, just like Regina is doing with Dokidoki!. The parallels are too great.
Thank God that dumb Miyuki wasn't a Precure. Such a dweeb.

Fuck yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Rie Matsumoto episode next!

It's why she's also Bestsuna

cajunator

Banned
Fighting Evil by Moonlight...

/edit man these guys have a shitload of anime jazz. Rad

This is way too classy.

I'll take it to my grave. Godawful shitacular child character's breasts having suggestive water spill down them for a full minute on screen is wrong no matter which timeline you wander into.

Suguha dying of a sudden and horrible stroke in the next episode would be the only way to fix this shit.

Anime gonna anime Corvy kun. You gotta just accept it.
Plus this show REALLY sucks.

I still cant believe that this is a thing. Well ok I can totally believe that this is a thing.

How about 1000 yr old vampires who look like 12 year olds?

Sometimes its not about the stated age but the look and intent.

Hazuki <3

RIP yuri

oPZ45Fp.jpg

poor burton :(

Nooo Kuroko how could you? :(

Yeah, I had this already made beforehand, as it was my plan to do this for summer. Probably made her arms a little too thick as well, making her hands seem smaller. And fixing it at this point would take quite a bit of work since the way I worked the layers of clothes was probably not the smartest thing and, ah hell why am I even explaining? No one is going to read this post anyways.

AHA

I draw naked character bases. Usually for posing purposes. Im not very good at outfit design so I overlay stuff so as not to fuck it up.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*squeebounces

Excellent news.

God shes amazing!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I told you all Date a Live would be good. Also, there's a Kurumi mouse pad that was posted somewhere along with the season 2 news. Want.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I am not sure what Hagani has to be jealous of in relation to Snafu. Even if Hagani is a mess there are aspects of it that are somewhat worthwhile. I am trying to think of a single thing about Snafu that is good. Style. Character designs. The characters themselves. The voice acting. The music. The story. The animation. The recurring monologues. The dialogue. The setting. Snafu is incapable of doing any of these things in a way that could even be interpreted as half decent.
Better writing, with a better protagonist who exists in a school with a bigger world view than a harem of girls. Haganai wishes that it could do the whole "isolated character" thing as interestingly as SNAFU.

Of course, don't get me wrong, SNAFU is still a baby version of Hyouka. But Hyouka is the Citizen Kane the best anime example of a show with this type of protagonist who goes through this particular type of arc and transition.

---

PhotoKano 12
dylECqAl.jpg

:wonglish

o5nRbD6l.jpg

So Sawashiro basically has like three voices. Shoujo without gravel for MLP, Shoujo with gravel for PhotoKano and UtaPri, and sexy alto gravel for shows like Jinrui and Bakemonogatari (and Fire Emblem!).
That's still more than most other actors I suppose.

TFyUa90l.jpg

Gotta catch them all?

I guess I can almost appreciate why they gave this girl (I can't even remember any of their names) two episodes, if they were going to use her as a framing device for all the "romance" stories - no incest here! - so to use her to both have her be a part of the pseudo-harem AND to basically remind you of all the other girls in the show is actually kind of clever.

In fact, the final montage is basically her having memories of the guy hooking up with all the other girls. lol

Maybe this could have been as, well, charming as Amagami SS... but the length just killed it. But hey, rather than just do two episodes per girl or whatever, at least they tried something a bit different.

Oh well, Happy not-that-long-ago-Birthday for Thoraxes and R_thanatos!
Lol you're not LATE at all !!

Superb !
Excellent. That was origami will continue to fall down in the ranking because of her attitude and kurumi will be higher than ever.

How much material do they have left unused?

3 books ( season 1 was 4 ) but those 3 books should be more than enough considering what happens in them.
Can't wait to see #animegaf reaction when they adapt book 5.

OceanBlue

cnet128

Banned
So Sawashiro basically has like three voices. Shoujo without gravel for MLP, Shoujo with gravel for PhotoKano and UtaPri, and sexy alto gravel for shows like Jinrui and Bakemonogatari (and Fire Emblem!).
That's still more than most other actors I suppose.

Miyukichi: about three voices, all fairly similar to one another (but one of them works for both female and male characters so that's like two for the price of one!)

HanaKana: just two voices (HanaKana Standard and HanaKana Loli, as epitomised by Kuroneko and her sister Hinata respectively), but both are hnnngtastic.

Saito Chiwa: INFINITE VOICES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom