• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Who's the distributor for Accel World? Pretty sure it's not Aniplex.

I just looked it up and Viz has the streaming rights for Accel World but they don't mention if they have the home video rights.

edit: Viz also got the rights to the Accel World Shorts and K

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
At least it got licensed. thats all I really care about.
SAO sets wouldnt even have any good Silica/Klein/Lisbest stuff in it. Just a bunch of shitty Kirito and Asuna and that shitty elf chick.

Clearly you haven't seen the packaging for vol 1.

cajunator

Banned
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

iDWcVkRjtIEFT.jpg

MUST HAVE MUST HAVE MUST HAVE MUST HAVE

Clearly you haven't seen the packaging for vol 1.

I saw it. not impressed.

CorvoSol

AAGHHHH

MY ROOMMATES ARE WATCHING FUCKING LES MISERABLES FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME

This movie is making me le miserable

• Record of Lodoss War 01

I'm going to call Deedlit Caeda after Marth's waifu

Yeah that sounds about right

I like how they did the dragon here. Super traditional instead of slender half-dinosaur things.

My roommates watched Pitch Perfect repeatedly because of their girlfriends. Buuuuh.

Deedlit's best feature is her hilariously oversized shoulder pads.

I just looked it up and Viz has the streaming rights for Accel World but they don't mention if they have the home video rights.

edit: Viz also got the rights to the Accel World Shorts and K
Viz is master licensor for all parts k and accel world and has been dubbing them, surely that means they have home media rights.

/XX/

Now if only Beautiful Dreamer would get a bluray release not destined to be canceled.
Just a release was planned and cancelled. If things have moved forward since I last looked, I'd be thrilled to know.
I see now that Narag mentioned this situation earlier. I really need to read it all before posting...

It was someone else, but ultimately I'm doing this because I was already interested in the show! There is no need whatsoever to take drastic measures to get me to stop. If I am digging my own grave, be assured that it's with a smile.
In that case, there is only left for me to wish you good luck in completing that rite of passage... I'll always root for you, pal. :)

Aah. I thought it was more along the lines of "I'm watching over you quietly." No need for apology, I just don't know español!
That much is true too (although I'm not at C_V's Master Of Lurking level yet)! 'Slowly crawling my way through posts' just fits me better at this moment.

It's only a matter of time I reckon. We'll know probably know when enough boxes are out or something of that nature.
Yeah. They can announce it for a special disc on the last volume or anything similar to make you regret not having bought all of them before. Going after the OCD-suffering folks!

My roommates watched Pitch Perfect repeatedly because of their girlfriends. Buuuuh.

Deedlit's best feature is her hilariously oversized shoulder pads.

Oh man they reference it ALL the time -- I've never seen it though, thank the Lord.

I keep wanting to categorize characters from these medieval fantasy settings into Fire Emblem classes.

Tears to Tiara worked perfectly for this.

Sentai's Tsuritama BD packaging:

I'm sure Mad Pierrot will be disappointed to see that they decided not to go with his Funky Fishing idea.

Glad they could go all out on the extras with such killer features as "Clean opening animation", "Clean closing animation" and "Sentai Trailers". Way to go the extra mile, Sentai.

Tenumi

Banned
The Devil is a Part Timer!: 12

Well, that was awesome.
Great combat, character alliance turns, and a definitive finish.

Normally, I watch the last two episodes of series together, but I might be dropping that, at least for currently running shows.

CorvoSol

Oh man they reference it ALL the time -- I've never seen it though, thank the Lord.

I keep wanting to categorize characters from these medieval fantasy settings into Fire Emblem classes.

Tears to Tiara worked perfectly for this.

It wasn't that bad of a movie. I laughed at the psycho asian girl a few times. It was just overplayed on campus last year.

And I just fit Parn's party into generic RPG classes: Parn is a Knight, Deedlit is a Mage Knight, Etoh is a Priest, Karn's a Thief, the dwarf's a Barbarian and ol' what's'his'name is a Sorceror.

Parn picked a pretty balanced party for his quest.

cajunator

Banned
The Devil is a Part Timer!: 12

Well, that was awesome.
Great combat, character alliance turns, and a definitive finish.

Normally, I watch the last two episodes of series together, but I might be dropping that, at least for currently running shows.

PLEASE link me to the source of your avatar.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The anime streaming service Daisuki announced on Friday that it is partnering with Aniplex of America to stream the Monogatari Series Second Season television anime series as it airs. The anime will be Daisuki's first simulcast anime title. The series will premiere on Daisuki exclusively on July 6 a few hours after its broadcast in Japan. The simulcast will be free and in HD quality.

Daisuki will also stream Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, and Nekomonogatari (Black). Monogatari Series Second Season and Nekomonogatari (Black) will be available for streaming in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari will be available for viewers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and South Africa.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-21/daisuki-to-stream-mongatari-series-2nd-season-anime

who the hell is daisuki?

Dresden

who the hell is daisuki?

DAISUKI Inc., the Japanese Animation official distribution site, announced today that it has successfully launched DAISUKI.net with the goal to become the preeminent destination for legal anime content on the Internet as well as a robust e-commerce platform.

DAISUKI.net is comprised of several major players in the anime and advertising world that have partnered to form this new website and enterprise: Aniplex Inc., SUNRISE INC., TOEI ANIMATION Co., LTD., TMS ENTERTAINMENT CO., LTD., NIHON AD SYSTEMS INC., DENTSU INC. and ASATSU-DK INC.

Articalys

The real question, of course, is what does "premiere on Daisuki exclusively on July 6 a few hours after its broadcast" mean for any potential Crunchyroll stream as well.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
DAISUKI Inc., the Japanese Animation official distribution site, announced today that it has successfully launched DAISUKI.net with the goal to become the preeminent destination for legal anime content on the Internet as well as a robust e-commerce platform.

DAISUKI.net is comprised of several major players in the anime and advertising world that have partnered to form this new website and enterprise: Aniplex Inc., SUNRISE INC., TOEI ANIMATION Co., LTD., TMS ENTERTAINMENT CO., LTD., NIHON AD SYSTEMS INC., DENTSU INC. and ASATSU-DK INC.

It's begun. The Japanese companies want the simulcasting for themselves as well. lol

---

Also, Chihayafuru is almost over and I can be put out of my misery. One more week, presumably, and the endless sports pattering is over.

Syrinx

Date a Live 1

I don't know why I just watched this, but it seems pretty dumb. Alas, I will probably watch another episode or two because fuck me.

Sentai's Tsuritama BD packaging:

81yDAdBlrpL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm sure Mad Pierrot will be disappointed to see that they decided not to go with his Funky Fishing idea.

One of sentais best arts since phi brain...though I wonder why the character who shows up in the end of the final episode or such, as well as haircut Natsuki there...

The real question, of course, is what does "premiere on Daisuki exclusively on July 6 a few hours after its broadcast" mean for any potential Crunchyroll stream as well.

Would people really want it on Crunchyroll when Daisuki is offering it FREE and in HD? (are there free HD streams on CR?)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ro-Kyu-Bu! Secret Lost Property PSP

The second RKB game is here, with an OVA!

This one is rated CERO C, so unlike the first CERO B RKB game, elementary-schoolers are being excluded from playing this one. ;_;

CDJapan (Neowing) was giving out Hinata microfiber cloths if you order from them.

"Vita"? Never heard of it.

iLccxxnswcfIP.jpg

We Metal Gear now.

!

OVA "Tomoka's Strawberry Sundae"

iFkj5lJgK1d4F.jpg

We make our BDs region free but our DVDs region 2 because lolidunno.

Seriously cannot wait for S2. So jealous of your loot :(

Chihayafuru 2 24:
The tension for that second half of the episode was incredible.
I knew that Arata would win, but it was still really cool to see, especially as calm as he remained throughout the entire thing. That scene where he stole the card right from under Shinobu was crazy.
There were some really nice moments in the beginning for Taichi and Chihaya, too. Looking forward to seeing how everything wraps up. I hope that
Komano can win his match and make Class B.

I'm sad there won't be any more of this to watch in a couple of weeks. Hopefully they make a third season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom