• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
tumblr_lmsqic1bMk1qdfc78.gif

Whoever did that atrocity.......thats not the minami I know.

Pretty much, yeah.
Manami is a cute little short haired shy girl and this look doesnt suit her.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
You can have her keep the glasses in the game, but the long hair is staying. Get used to it. Hahahahaha

Jex

Too bad there's no way we can keep this pace up.

It's for the best, really. If the thread moves too fast it's basically impossible to read all, or even most of the content and that basically means that none of the content in thread matters.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Too bad there's no way we can keep this pace up.

why do you say that?

It's for the best, really. If the thread moves too fast it's basically impossible to read all, or even most of the content and that basically means that none of the content in thread matters.

agreed, though some of the posts can be kinda fluff (mine included sometimes) or about shows that I have 0% interest in so I tend skim, personally.

Trojita

Here's another bombshell

Kuroyukihime and Haru's child. Both of them hardly age at all, and Haru doesn't grow much taller if at all and stays fat.

accel-world-psp-pregnancy-001.jpg

Detective Conan 201:
I don't really know what this is, but it doesn't feel like Detective Conan. The feeling is all wrong, and it's way too over the top. It would fit in far more in something like One Piece or Pokemon, where the characters do come across kooky towns sometimes in their shitty filler episodes. In Conan, it just doesn't feel right. All the stuff with the town's people being at war with one another is just silly. Plus, the first episode was pretty boring, and Conan engages in some pretty reckless behavior for no real benefit.

Here's another bombshell

Kuroyukihime and Haru's child. Both of them hardly age at all, and Haru doesn't grow much taller if at all and stays fat.

http://dalian.7thstyle.com/2013/02/accel-world-psp-pregnancy-001.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

The best part about these PSP VNs is that the kid is always an exact copy of the waifu. It's wonderful.

You can't discount the magic of the new thread energy, combined with a serious amount of posting by kirbyguy.

To keep up with this thread while retaining my mass posting style at ridiculous speeds.

"A tenacious Heart of Maximum endurance,

..Cure Marathon!"

Why does this make more sense. Should probably gear up for another serious marathon.

Here's another bombshell

accel-world-psp-pregnancy-001.jpg

I see she's inherited jack shit from her dad lol. Remind to never get a VN game based on an anime. It seems they are just a compilation of fans' fantasies.

Branduil

Relevant to the Oreimo thread:

The anime industry lives and dies on the doujin market, sexualizing underage girls, etc. If you remove all of that stuff, the anime industry likely wouldn’t be able to recover since they’d lose most of the stuff that actually sells.

Narag

How are all of you getting your gif banners to upload to Hummingbird? Every time that I try to upload one, it crashes the site. I can upload still images perfectly, but I've tested several gif images and it seems that the filesize, resolution, etc. don't affect this. The site just hates my gifs.

LzoQVtQ.png

I just want to be purty like everyone elseeeeeeeeeeeee

Only gif it let me uploaf was the dude from Archer trying to touch a holographic loli. Feels bad, man.

Trojita

2JmLeSu.png

deg7HIM.jpg

Damn right.

If SAO was already fan fantasies made manifest, what does this make this?

Also for anyone familiar with the LN's of Accel World, is there any credence to the theory that Kuroyukihime's father is Anime-GAF's favorite main character?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
How are all of you getting your gif banners to upload to Hummingbird? Every time that I try to upload one, it crashes the site. I can upload still images perfectly, but I've tested several gif images and it seems that the filesize, resolution, etc. don't affect this. The site just hates my gifs.

LzoQVtQ.png

I just want to be purty like everyone elseeeeeeeeeeeee

idk i had to find a small version of my avatar to work there

but my cover and avatar on hummingbird aren't even anime so whatevs

Think I'll finally start on Oreimo in a bit.

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East 2-3

There is so much sexual undertones between Shino and Sosuke, that its honestly amazing that they're not a couple together (yet).

And while I'm interested in Ginpachi's situation, everything else has unfortunately been quite boring so far.

Think I'll finally start on Oreimo in a bit.

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East 2-3

There is so much sexual undertones between Shino and Sosuke, that its honestly amazing that they're not a couple together (yet).

And while I'm interested in Ginpachi's situation, everything else has unfortunately been quite boring so far.

Boring? But there were so many good moments between the cast especially shino. It does action well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom