• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Ben-to - 04

Eh, Shaga is just a cousin, why not an imouto?/sarcasm
This episode was pure :SDBurton.
Ice witch owns. In fighting and being human too.
Someone is ploting something behind the curtains, all for the half-priced ben-to.
Next episode will be rough for Saito...Ah Ah Aaaaaah.

Yer goddamned right she does!

Yuyushiki 01

TnVn1Wk.jpg

HOOYA!

It was ok. There were some decent jokes and nothing really overstayed its welcome in trying to be funny, but it had more not so funny parts than actually funny parts.

It also doesn't have CRABS either.

cj_iwakura

I say this as someone who's watched all of Utena and Weiss Kreuz, and mean this in the nicest way possible.

Cuticle Detective Inaba is the most gay anime I have ever seen.

The only girls in the cast are all INSANE. Though to be fair, I guess everyone else is too.

I love it to death, but those guys are nuts for each other.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yuyushiki
Aiura
Hataraku Maou-sama
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san
Teen RomCom Snafu

Holy shit, this season. How are you so good? Completely blowing last season out of the water already.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Yuyushiki 01
Well this is a surprise. The tone is super quiet and subdued, almost strangely so at times. The humor kind of shines through and can be taken very lightly because of that, and the characters are likable and quirky without having to be super over the top (i.e. Nichijou). Also almost every character had a flat/normal chest. That was nice. This show even kind of helps to skew stuff away from the massive weekend blocks.

557909_446262305451906_560301785_n.jpg

Date a Live Episode 2

Opening: Not the best but it was better than any other I've heard in a while. Also had Kurumi which was a bonus.
Ending: Awful.

Skipped the first nine minutes since I didn't have any interest in the teacher or Origami. Rest of the episode was okay, if a little fast but that's just because of me reading the LN. I did enjoy it when everyone was egging him on with the date and Tohka sounded pretty cute when she did the little baka~ baka~ chant.

Syrinx

Heartcatch Precure 9

So, yeah, fuck that guy. What the fuck? How the hell do you possibly think that's an okay thing to do?

That montage of Tsubomi's parents leaving and Tsubomi smiling as she saw them off, but slowly getting sadder and sadder over time at their constant leaving was pretty touching. I'm a sucker for stuff like that. If cajunator is reading this, this is an episode that will make you want to hug Tsubomi.

But Tsubomi's parents are good people. Kinda pissed that her dad didn't break that guy's nose though. I'll just assume he never found out about that whole thing.

cajunator

Banned
Heartcatch Precure 9

So, yeah, fuck that guy. What the fuck? How the hell do you possibly think that's an okay thing to do?

That montage of Tsubomi's parents leaving and Tsubomi smiling as she saw them off, but slowly getting sadder and sadder over time at their constant leaving was pretty touching. I'm a sucker for stuff like that. If cajunator is reading this, this is an episode that will make you want to hug Tsubomi.

But Tsubomi's parents are good people. Kinda pissed that her dad didn't break that guy's nose though. I'll just assume he never found out about that whole thing.

Ive only seen 6 eps of Heartcatch and already I want to hug Tsubomi and Erika.

Nafe

I found it duckroll! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=53228868&postcount=9028

You're such a bro! ;_;

Edit: beaten by Nafe!

I didn't mean to steal your spotlight or anything but I'm a few pages behind and I've also got another tab open to the most recent page which I'll check every now and again. I saw yours and duckroll's posts and I had seen duckroll's post not too long before so I just had to go back a few pages to find it again.

Ah, that makes sense. Really one of the best.

I actually double checked and it turns out the script writer for episode 9,Yoshimi Narita, also did the script for episode 27 of Smile PreCure!. That's the one where the girls visit Miyuki's grandmother.

When this season is over, I want people to remember that I believed in Yuyushiki and Majestic Prince.

Okay, makasete.

Heartcatch Precure 9

I say this as someone who's watched all of Utena and Weiss Kreuz, and mean this in the nicest way possible.

Cuticle Detective Inaba is the most gay anime I have ever seen.

The only girls in the cast are all INSANE. Though to be fair, I guess everyone else is too.

I love it to death, but those guys are nuts for each other.

Its such a lovely anime
tumblr_mgigieMrKn1rol2c0o1_250.gif

Kids on the Slope 8

Anime should have just concluded at 7, paled in comparison to everything then. Also became quite frustrating on all fronts except for Jun and Yurika stuff.
Why's everyone else just flirting with Mr. Misunderstanding, ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom