• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

Yea you definitely misread her character.

If they'd meant for her to be likeable or intelligent they could've started by giving her a defining trait that wasn't "wants to cheat on her husband." And then proceeded to let her do likeable, intelligent things. Instead she stays in bed with Cleo all day and gossips about Rygart.

What could I possibly be missing about this chick?

Oh, by the way:

9GhTZXk.png

But everyone knows Scotland and Wales are just another part of Jolly Old England!

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? - 04

Someone needs to be bad at cooking.
When Cerberus
was drinking tea
. lol
Poor Eru. ;___;
Nice fight with the giant
CG
whale.
Can Ayumu just stop
transforming
already.

/XX/

I think they stopped shipping internationally a while ago.
Nah, they still do, as before the merge (I wouldn't be recommending it otherwise). The account creation information available in English was dropped though... so those that had already an account have it easier than those who don't right now.

Metrotab

Banned
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 52: Battle to the Death at Vermilion (Part Two)

~ If I run away from Yang Wenli here, those whom I've killed would mock me, from Hell to Valhalla. ~

RIP Konev. He was an integral part of the comedy team on the Alliance, sad to see Poplan's dear friend go.
Müller came to save Reinhard, but nearly got killed himself. Yang is one ferocious Fleet Admiral, seems he's got the battlefield completely under his control.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Heartcatch Precure 10

So the first actual threat finally shows up. Dark Precure, the freaky lady from the intro of the first episode. One thing that always annoys me in these shows are when the characters are facing an enemy significantly stronger than them, and they go ahead and do their attack, fail because the opposition is too strong, and they're all like "It didn't work?!" I guess it's kinda necessary to establish that the real threat actually is that much stronger than them, but still. Seemed in Futari wa after a while that this was happening every episode. Hope this show doesn't fall into the same trap.

So who's the guy who's been saving them? There really aren't very many guys in this show, so it's hard to figure out. And I'm assuming that lady in the glasses and suit was Cure Moonlight. Cause she had that thing. And she made Dark Precure go away.
Tuxedo Mask.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Glorious girls doing Zany things, animated by Bridge
Rather queer to see Bridge get a mention. They're the studio that did Mitsudomoe. And not much else until Devil Survivor 2 The Animation this season. Nice to see they are still around and the apparent bomba that was Mitsudomoe didn't kill them off.

Also these generators are better when they reflect our names.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sexually-Ambiguous girls doing Evanescent things, animated by Diomedea
I understood exactly 1/3rd of this and all I can say is kickstart it.

I don't know if random generators are still verboten or not, but this one was too good to pass up.

"_____ girls doing _____ things, animated by _____"

Eventually I landed on "Royal girls doing Astonishing things, animated by J.C.Staff", which I judged to be close enough to Zero no Tsukaima to count, and decided to stop.

Lol I really struck gold , here

"Unswayed girls doing Eager things, animated by KyoAni"

-----------

YUYUSHIKI - 01

I love yuri ..i love comedy ... i enjoy animes with plenty of references..i don't mind Slice of life..

YET

I was bored...I took 3 tries to finish this episode..
Maybe this was just a bad first episode and it'll get better afterwards but if next episode is like this i'll drop it ..

I don't understand how they can show me 1 girl character assaulted by 2 of her friend/classmates daily ( or implied ) and i don't feel anything ... Trully a mistery.

Chronoexe

YUYUSHIKI - 01

I love yuri ..i love comedy ... i enjoy animes with plenty of references..i don't mind Slice of life..

YET

Maybe this was just a bad first episode and it'll get better afterwards but if next episode is like this i'll drop it ..

I don't understand how they can show me 1 girl character assaulted by 2 of her friend/classmates daily ( or implied ) and i don't feel anything ... Trully a mistery.

That's my problem to, I almost fell asleep.

It was a boring first episode and I should drop it, but the girls are so cute and there is a lot of yuri.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It was good natured, accidental, or escalating.

Also don't you like Nyaruko or something?

That's my problem to, I almost fell asleep.

It was a boring first episode and I should drop it, but the girls are so cute and there is a lot of yuri.

It was good natured, accidental, or escalating.

Also don't you like Nyaruko or something?
i understand the strenghts of this anime .. but the sauce doesn't taste good ATM.

It's weird . i don't understand why i was so bored. Heck even lucky star first episode when they talk about the side of a chocolate cornet and food for 7 mins had me intrested. Here i'm just ...lost.

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? - 05

Bu...bu...but he looks like a hentai in that outfit.
I have three people who have the same opinion in this episode, maybe four, what's Eu opinion?
So the enemy is
another Magiclad Girl, her intentions
were obvious.

Fool !! You're using common sense ... discard this common sense and embrace the glory of the magical transformations !!!!

Kagami

LOL. I guess Kirito is our new Kira.

I wonder what the Internet Streaming TOP 10 is actually compiled form.
1. Jojo
2. Girls & Panzer
3. Yamato 2199
4. THE UNLIMITED
5. Vividred Operation
6. TIGER & BUNNY
7. GITC S.A.C. 2nd GIG
8. HEROMAN
9. Majinkazier SKL
10. Arcana Familia

I wasn't aware Yamato 2199 even had an internet stream before the one starting on Bandai Channel on April 14th, but maybe it's on mobile phone services.
EDIT: Ah I see, it's been on paid streaming for a while; it's just the TV-synced free streaming that's new.
The list is just Bandai Channel?

DVR Programming TOP 10
1. Vividred Operation
2. PSYCHO-PASS
3. Zetsuen no Tempest
4. Magi
5. Robotics;Notes
6. Haganai NEXT
7. Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
8. Space Brothers
9. From the New World / Shin Sekai Yori
10. THE UNLIMITED

Vividred tops the DVR chart again. I guess everybody wants to be able to pause and frame-by-frame.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru 01:

I don't like the artwork. It's poorly drawn and inconsistent.

I wonder what the Internet Streaming TOP 10 is actually compiled form.

10. Arcana Familia

I wasn't aware Yamato 2199 even had an internet stream before the one starting on Bandai Channel on April 14th, but maybe it's on mobile phone services.

Love that it got some love in JPN. I wonder what next games will be adapted for 2014

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I enjoy DAL's character designs. Everything else can go fucking die. Hence the following.

I don't know if random generators are still verboten or not, but this one was too good to pass up.

"_____ girls doing _____ things, animated by _____"

Eventually I landed on "Royal girls doing Astonishing things, animated by J.C.Staff", which I judged to be close enough to Zero no Tsukaima to count, and decided to stop.

" Horny girls doing Horrified things, animated by MADHOUSE"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Suisei no Gargantia 1

What a fun opener. A little bit of action, and I dig the idea of this high tech soldier being stuck in the middle of nowhere Earth. Animation was consistent and I like the character designs. I'm just hoping it holds up for the whole run.

This is a one cour series, correct?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
YUYUSHIKI - 01

YET

Noooo R_thanatos! I don't know if my heart can take this betrayal! ;_;

CorvoSol

Full Metal Panic! 16

In this one Sousuke proves forever that Setsuna F. Seiei is an awful and inferior version of him. Okay but really this whole episode is about Sousuke's childhood, growing up with the Mujhadeen in "Helmajistan." And unlike the worst human being ever, Sousuke doesn't have some terrible hole in his head from religious dudes. In fact, the only time Sousuke ever brings it up is in the manga, where he suggests that the closest thing he can call to having a religion is having taken shelter in a mosque.

Meanwhile Zaid proves he knows Sousuke's moves like the back of his hand.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Suisei no Gargantia 1

What a fun opener. A little bit of action, and I dig the idea of this high tech soldier being stuck in the middle of nowhere Earth. Animation was consistent and I like the character designs. I'm just hoping it holds up for the whole run.

This is a one cour series, correct?

Welcome back!

And yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom