• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

It's not :sdburton material. You wouldn't like it!
Like I said earlier, how many dudes even are there in Heartcatch? You have the Tuxedo Mask like dude, the Kung-Fu wiener, the ramen baseball wiener, their dads...that's about it. How many doujins could there even be that aren't :sdburton?

Unless you're reading wholesome, family friendly doujins.

Wait, how can there not be many :sdbuton Heartcatch doujins? Moreover, how can there be more that are also smut?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Like I said earlier, how many dudes even are there in Heartcatch? You have the Tuxedo Mask like dude, the Kung-Fu wiener, the ramen baseball wiener, their dads...that's about it. How many doujins could there even be that aren't :sdburton?
Kumojacky and Cobraja bro. Not like the authors need to use in-universe characters. lol

I've also seen plenty of doujinshi using the Snackeys.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yuyushiki 01:

My :sdburton senses are tingling! :D

Teacher's totally adorable! :3 :chet too.

The expression with eyes closes bothers me though... >>;

Jarmel

Banned
Gundam ZZ- 2

I don't know if I can do this. If it was like good bad then I could just roll with it. It's boring though which makes everything so much harder to swallow. Like it's not even funny, it's just stupid.

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? - 10

So sloooooooooooooooooooooow, let's end this already.
I don't remember
since when zombies are immortal. Ayumuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Beats

I didn't know there were guest passes for Crunchyroll and I've been subscribed for a while (I never really checked the menu at the top). So, here's a few if you want one:

Quote to see.

edit: all gone.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
It's not like there that much :sdburton Heartcatch material anyway. :(

But the ones that are:

qJnfgp1.jpg

are soooooo good.

This is a non-H work people!

yami4ct

I didn't know there were guest passes for Crunchyroll and I've been subscribed for a while (I never really checked the menu at the top). So, here's a few if you want one:

Quote to see.

Thanks man. Awesome people giving out guest passes has been the only way I've been able to keep watching HD Gintama, haha.

fertygo

Except Code Geass. All the batshit crazy stuff that happens in the show loses impact in text form.

Everything else is true though. Even the animations in SRW are better.
I just replaying alpha so I know better, ZZ's storyline feel awesome in this.
EVA too
They even enhancing Quatro and Hammann stuff, which is godly.
while we don't see any shit of him in actual ZZ

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
andrex, a poster so worthless none of the gaf spinoff boards want him

I had a thread begging me to come back.
4Y8iT.gif

Anyways, my comment was a light jab, nothing more. It should have been apparent it was a joke since, hmm... I don't think I've ever posted in AnimeGAF before. Lols.

Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love 2000% - 2 (utapri 2)
tumblr_ml2d4jEiEa1qcvkfoo1_250.gif
tumblr_ml2d4jEiEa1qcvkfoo3_250.gif

"Ai no Reincarnation" was lovely, cant wait to hear the full song and more from Cecil. Excellent voice and just great visuals as a whole. Otherwise his personality is so awesome and made me laugh so much during the episode
even if he was all over Haruka, though usually just insert myself in her place, precious prince. The scene when he was afraid of water and fish was too fun, Reiji's reaction.
. Great potential between him and Camus, do wonder how things will play out over this Master Course as we go through the season.

Also for Tokiya...Canon is a great song for the full version of the OP.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I had a thread begging me to come back.
4Y8iT.gif

Anyways, my comment was a light jab, nothing more. It should have been apparent it was a joke since, hmm... I don't think I've ever posted in AnimeGAF before. Lols.
You should just so that we can revive the old Pokeymen vs Digimen epic warz.
Don't let that last remark dissuade you, it gets pretty steamy!
ok fine, I'll read it for science

zeroshiki

I just replaying alpha so I know better, ZZ's storyline feel awesome in this.
EVA too
They even enhancing Quatro and Hammann stuff, which is godly.
while we don't see any shit of him in actual ZZ

SRW embraces being campy so it can get away with alot of stuff.

How they weave stories together is very elegant though. Like, they find these minor commonalities between shows and stick them together using that sometimes making more sense than the shows themselves.

The tieup between Geass, Wing and 00 in Z2 is beautiful :lol

I would, but I'm a broke college student. Haha. First thing I'm going to do when I get a "real" job is get a Crunchyroll subscription and marathon a crap ton of GinTama.

Do they sell NA DVDs of Gintama? When you get rich, you should get that :p The creators get more money that way.

Gundam ZZ- 2

I don't know if I can do this. If it was like good bad then I could just roll with it. It's boring though which makes everything so much harder to swallow. Like it's not even funny, it's just stupid.

I feel like I'm looking in the mirror right now.

Stay strong.

Articalys

Quote to see.
Took the second one, thanks. Will try to get some backlog watching in.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Waiting until Sunday for Gargantia sucks... nothing happened in the first episode, I want to see stuff happen!

I don't have any impressions for the Nanoha StrikerS episode I watched, I just want it to be known that Nanoha and Fate are probably the most homosexual people in all of anime without being all lewd all the time.

[Heartcatch Precure!]

Momoka should have been
the fifth Precure
. :(

i'm actually fine as her role
she was both a supportive sister and a confident.and a damnsel in distress in so many doujins /artworks.

Yep satisfied.

I don't have any impressions for the Nanoha StrikerS episode I watched, I just want it to be known that Nanoha and Fate are probably the most homosexual people in all of anime without being all lewd all the time.

Well they are cleverly hiding the lewd part but nanoha and fate have/had their period of blushing all the time.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I see you guys there, cosmic, reg, I fucking see you.

You better watch yourself or I might report you to the THOUGHT POLICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom