• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Worst compainintheassnion is still Navi.
Z0dSSkm.png
Same seiyuu.

cajunator

Banned
Best Zelda is the one from Spirit Tracks.

Best Companion is King of Red Lions.

Worst compainintheassnion is still Navi.

WhaaaA? I loved Navi! I even have her as my notification sound when somebody messages me or I get an email. It alternates between "Hey!" "Listen! " and "Watch out!"

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Heartcatch Precure 13

I'm puzzled as to why the professor
told Dark Precure to back off. I know he doesn't want her hung up on Cure Moonlight, and I'm assuming there's a legitimate reason, such as that he has a plan that involves her and he doesn't want Dark Precure fucking it up, or that he simply does not want to risk her getting her heart seed back. Maybe I'm wrong and it was just deus ex machina. But still, she had Blossom and Marine dead to rights. Why didn't he just let her kill them and then make her go back with him?
This is never actually explicitly stated outright in the show, but you can put two and two together after you finish it and figure out why the Professor did that.

7Th

This is never actually explicitly stated outright in the show, but you can put two and two together after you finish it and figure out why the Professor did that.

Well, it's the reason
Yuri survived her battle with Dark Precure in the first place.

Syrinx

Well like I said in that post, I kinda suck at putting two and two together. But I guess that's something different.

Gintama Episode 262

Glad to see Obi finally. His sword beam attack looked as cool as I remember seeing it in the manga.

My condolences to him for trying Otae's cooking. No form of agony can even compare when eating something like that.

Eucliwood was love at first site. <3
Voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi (Sailor Moon) in this episode as well!
Sera is good too. Voiced by Yoko Hikasa!

Eu is so goddamn cute. <3
Oh, I like Sera but I didn't notice she was voiced by Yoko Hikasa, I'm not very good at it, Mael's voice I'm sure I know it from somewhere but I can't remember, maybe Zecchan from Fate/Zero.

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? of the Dead - 08

Before starting the episode I was thinking why I was wanting Kyoko back, but then I started watching it...she was awesome this episode. That scary face.
But deep down I already knew
she was in love with Ayumu...there's no escape in this kind of genre.
Bearing that, this episode was very enjoyable.

CorvoSol

Zelda hanging out with you all the time in Spirit Tracks was by far the best part of that game.

That moment when
they hold hands.

WhaaaA? I loved Navi! I even have her as my notification sound when somebody messages me or I get an email. It alternates between "Hey!" "Listen! " and "Watch out!"

How? Navi is the worst thing in Zelda.

Fi is much worse than Navi.

Fi is bad, she's no Navi. It's not helped that Navi fans are the worst thing Zelda has ever had. Buncha beta girls.

Midna is the best companion.

KoRL > Midna.

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 18

Hey so uh, is this supposed to be what Shinn x Stella is based on? This Kamille x Four thing? Cuz its not nearly as awful. Worst character in the show continues to be Beltachika, whose role seems to be to be a whiny bitch at Amuro at every turn.

cajunator

Banned
At least when the fucking wii sensor is working properly, christ.

My fault for bluetooth jamming up an ad hoc solution though

I didn't have a problem with it. I also didnt flail around like a madman though. Controlled swings keep the sensors working properly. Takes some practice though.

cajunator

Banned
That moment when
they hold hands.

How? Navi is the worst thing in Zelda.

Fi is bad, she's no Navi. It's not helped that Navi fans are the worst thing Zelda has ever had. Buncha beta girls.

KoRL > Midna.

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 18

Hey so uh, is this supposed to be what Shinn x Stella is based on? This Kamille x Four thing? Cuz its not nearly as awful. Worst character in the show continues to be Beltachika, whose role seems to be to be a whiny bitch at Amuro at every turn.

Yall are a tough crowd.

trejo

From the New World 14-25

So, yeah, this was a ride. Despite feeling like the show fumbled the endgame a bit and the whole
Queerats are actually humans! reveal felt completely flat because they had pretty much made it completely obvious ever since they first encountered the fake Minoshiro as children
I still walk away satisfied with it overall and it definitely has one of the more brilliantly conceived and executed villains I have seen in quite some time.

I do still have some lingering questions regarding some timeframes.

So, the way I understood it,
Saki and Satoru had three days to find Maria and Mamoru and bring them back to the village. They returned home empty handed after their deadline was up and shortly afterwards Squealer surrendered what were supposed to be chiseled down queerat bones to pass them off as Maria's and Mamoru's but were actually their real bones all along. There must be something I overlooked here because I don't understand how Squealer could have gotten Mamoru to impregnate Maria and then appropriate the resulting child after she had delivered it if the time frame between them going missing and the subsequent delivery of the bones took place in such a short span of time
. It was a pretty shocking reveal but the way the glossed over it didn't really help. Also,
they never really expounded on what happened to all the infants the queerats took when the rebellion started. I assume the humans retrieved them when they were eradicating the rest of the colonies but there's really nothing preventing someone else taking up Squealer's mantle and giving it another shot eventually if they somehow managed to keep even one of the children in their posession

In any case, it is a real shame this project turned out to be such a bomb because I genuinely felt engrossed by its story and themes and it has definitely earned a position in my list for this year's AOTY vote. Provided I still remember it by then, that is.

zeroshiki

OreImo Nico flop confirmed
For reference,

"Very good" share of other shows:

UtaPri&#12288;91.2%
Titan&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;88.8%&#12288;
Gargantia 83.5%&#12288;
Nyaruko 78.8%&#12288;
OreImo&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;75.7%&#12288;
Majestic Prince 49.6%&#12288;
Aku no Hana&#12288; 48.4%&#12288;
Date a Live&#12288;&#12288; 36.5%&#12288;
RDG&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;33.4

Articalys

For reference,

UtaPri&#12288;91.2%
Gargantia 83.5%&#12288;
Nyaruko 78.8%&#12288;
So it's only going to wind up selling 17-18k avg/vol compared to the 23k avg of the first season?

Jarmel

Banned

For reference,

UtaPri&#12288;91.2%
Gargantia 83.5%&#12288;
Nyaruko 78.8%&#12288;

I wonder if Gargantia is going to do well sales-wise.

Personally I think Neregate is jumping the gun a bit with this, but hey, if you want to start planning ahead already, they've got their first Summer season chart up.

Hyped for Prisma Ilya.

7Th

Personally I think Neregate is jumping the gun a bit with this, but hey, if you want to start planning ahead already, they've got their first Summer season chart up.

What a weird season... most of it is second seasons!

DA LIST

Interested
Gatchaman Crowds

Kinda interested
Sailor Moon 2013
Silver Spoon
C3 Club
The Sun Penetrates the Illusions
Tamayura 2
Kin-iro Mosaic
Love Lab (basically the entire YuruYuri staff, by the way)
Milky Holmes S3

For reference,

UtaPri&#12288;91.2%
Gargantia 83.5%&#12288;
Nyaruko 78.8%&#12288;

Season of pretty boy idols confirmed.

Teekyu got a second season? FUCK YES. ANIME IS SAVED AGAIN.

Yeah, it was announced some time back. Summer does seem like another season of awesome sequels.

7Th

Fall has THIS.

Something with so many EXCLAMATION MARKS can only be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Majestic Prince was pretty good. The first episode at least,

I normally dont watch Mecha show but this was pretty cool. I like the goofy main cast.

hataraku maou-sama - 02

The addition to the hero was just amazing .

This show has something i like a lot .. character chemistry ... The whole thing just works.

Also everyone has some excellent face when they are serious ( or not ).

Excellent surprise for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom