• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver Spoon(Gin no Saji) is animated by QuA1ty

evZtwBQ.jpg

FUCK.

BRB Killing myself.

duckroll

The Silver Spoon staff is actually pretty good.

Director: Tomohiko Ito (Sword Art Online)
Assistant Director: Kotomi Deai (unit director on a lot of stuff, good female director)
Script: Taku Kishimoto (Bunny Drop)
Character Design/Chief Animation Director: Jun Nakai (Mardock Scramble, Tokyo Majin)
Music: Shusei Murai (Tibetan Dog, Aiura)
Animation Production: A-1 Pictures

CorvoSol

No Kamina, sushio is the best.

Kittan won.

No way, man. Simon x Yoko was the victorious pair.

MJP 2

mjp2.jpg

this is ninja tits levels of ridiculous right here

I like the characters, the humour and the CG mecha animation but this episode was just really boring. Hopefully it'll be better next week.

Yeah, I saw this and that was literally the worst part for me. I can't decide if her character design is jarringly worse than all the others, if its that her head compared to her breasts is what ruins it, or if its that goddamn Hirai face that really ruins it. I've said it before, but Hirai does a much better job of character design when he himself doesn't think the character is supposed to be attractive. He tells us this by giving "unattractive" characters noses.

I used to wonder what Gundam SEED would've been like without Hirai face, but then I watched 00.

On a more serious note, we really need to be more considerate about spoilers. Please. Can everyone be more considerate? Please?

Won't somebody think of the
children
!?

Huh. I was watching Gao Gai Gar at some point, wasn't I?

I guess I'll get back to it...maybe...
not

No, you totally should. The last episode is so painful specifically because everything before it is so amazing, including the episode itself. I can't stress enough how freaking awesome GaoGaiGar gets after the Primevals show up.

Jarmel

Banned
The Silver Spoon staff is actually pretty good.

Director: Tomohiko Ito (Sword Art Online)
Assistant Director: Kotomi Deai (unit director on a lot of stuff, good female director)
Script: Taku Kishimoto (Bunny Drop)
Character Design/Chief Animation Director: Jun Nakai (Mardock Scramble, Tokyo Majin)
Music: Shusei Murai (Tibetan Dog, Aiura)
Animation Production: A-1 Pictures

It's actually a pretty good list. Not familiar with the composer though.

Dennis

Banned
I am following these three shows this season:

Gargantia
Attack on Titan
Oreimo 2

I am still working my way through From the New World

I might give the new show with the weird faces a watch

Jarmel

Banned
I hate this term, they still one the more consistent studio.. just the team that they hire for Magi screw up badly.

The Shin Sekai team isn't a show I would associate with consistent quality either.

That said, I actually trust in Ito despite my hatred of his past shows.

7Th

This isn't real, right?

Who says superheroes are for boys only? Not Saban Brands, which will launch the new Gangnam Girls television series and brand later this year. Currently in development, the animated series will center on music and fashion, following five teenage girls chosen as magical superheroes to protect the earth and a fantastical land from classic fairytale villains.

http://www.cynopsis.com/editions/kids/041213/

It's definitely Smile Precure.

Mature

The accumulated filth of all their acquisitions and name changes will foam up around our waists and all the brocures will look up to Novid and shout "Save us!" and he will look down and whisper "No".

PolishQ

I would suggest One Piece. The beginning is rough, but when you hit the Sanji arc, the show shows it potential, and you see the greatness of One Piece during the Arlong arc. Luffy is awful to deal with at the beginning, but he grows on you. A fair warning, I believe the anime is around 500 episodes, and last year, Oda declared the story was only half-way through. But One Piece enters some epic level of shit, and it reference stuff that happens throughout the story. I only have one major issue with this show, again this might be seen as a spoiler by some:
no one dies when they should die.

This post inspired me to order the first collection from Amazon. Here goes nothing!

PsionBolt

Oh god. What do I even say. I actually think that the Futari wa dub was well done, but this... Augh, why can't they just have kept the original name? Now I'm horribly worried about them mucking up the contents too.

Coming right after I heard that Gokaiger suits will be used as an upgrade for Megaforce - Saban, I'm starting to hate you.

It's not a show that needs much Westernisation. Maybe just the trip to Kyoto and any instances of takoyaki. Oh and I guess they won't be able to use the Manzai comedy actors.

One piece didn't need that much westernisation either .

To think that this morning i saw the numerous edits that were done to yugioh zexal.. .. i have no words...

Negator

I'm sure my neighbors were startled by my shrieks of horror and WHY

I'm still processing this information in my brain. It's not going smoothly.

trejo

Having no interest or attachment to the source material I'm finding this hilarious.

If they do the same to Heartcatch tho, I might cut someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom