• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Dat hometown
Speaking of that...
Joshiraku 09 *Links may contain butts.
ibdk9wL3hC83VO.png

Wonzo representing
This episode was deeply devoted to hometowns. Also where will these foreigners ever stop! Kigu is still awesome. The show keeps its obsession with precures too.
:Cajun

Pooya

Hanasaku Iroha - Ep. 'whatever it was last time' - 20

Nakochi is best girl
:\ abusive parents, can't show her true self to outside, and has all of these pretty dreams of being a mermaid, copes with all of that, I'm so touched. no, seriously she's the best character in all of this...

17lfs9.jpg

7qzfhp.jpg

mermaids <3 the other scenes are probably NSFW :S

3ccidx.jpg

this is the best face. sogood.

while Min-chi continues to be a selfish jerk, dropping bombs on the poor girl... lol

Ko-chan being the star of the show even if it's in dreams.

ok, after 20 episodes I can say the show is very average, there isn't much story to be had here or any interesting not obvious development, it's entertaining and not boring though but it's certainly nothing good or special, it looks real nice and is consistent . There is way too much fan service, I guess those looks nice too >.< ...
I watched pretty much all of it in less than a week, exposed myself to too much brain damage here.

solid 6/10 show.

And now I finished watching episode 3 of Otona Joshi no Anime Time. Apparently there's only 4 episodes, anyway.

This was easily my favourite episode. I liked this woman the best. She was easily the most interesting, as was her situation for me. There were a few unfortunate "wives do cooking" moments that made me cringe, but other than that it was great.

Definitely the best episode. For me.
I honestly thought she was going to find a man at the school reunion. Turned out she found an imposter. Though she sure took it well, which was great. Kind of a "ah, whatever, I got laid, who cares?" reaction. Which is the way to look at it, really.

Pretty cool woman, really.

So, has anyone else here watched this?

Yay Spring! Got plenty I'm interested in for once but I'm still catching up on Chihiyafuru...almost current now. Really got addicted to this show.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Less effort than Chuunibyou that consisted of an MC that was just an amalgamation of all the popular traits of females MCs from the previous seasons?

Are you trying to somehow state that Tamako Market actually has an MC that is either interesting or original? I really hope not.

Ultimadrago

And now I finished watching episode 3 of Otona Joshi no Anime Time. Apparently there's only 4 episodes, anyway.

This was easily my favourite episode. I liked this woman the best. She was easily the most interesting, as was her situation for me. There were a few unfortunate "wives do cooking" moments that made me cringe, but other than that it was great.

I honestly thought she was going to find a man at the school reunion. Turned out she found an imposter. Though she sure took it well, which was great. Kind of a "ah, whatever, I got laid, who cares?" reaction. Which is the way to look at it, really.

Yes!

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Someone is numbering the episodes strangely. There are three episodes this "season" and a single episode from a couple of years ago.

And yes, all the best people in the thread has watched this episode! :Yoshida.

UTA NO PRINCE-SAMA I'm equal opportunity. I won't watch trash made for horny men or horny women
and DTL.
Arata Sounds like Yaoi bait.

Youre missing out on potential shows of the season, guaranteed.

Best 5
Valvrave
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince
Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love 2000%
Arata Kangatari
Karneval

Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo
MS Gundam Seed Destiny HD (more than halfway through seed hd)
Suisei no Gargantia
RDG: Red Data Girl
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Yahari
Devil Survivor 2
Shingeki no Kyojin
Saint Seiya Omega 2nd Season, Koga ftw! and the new Blue guy too.
Sparrow's hotel

-

Am I really the only one that shall watch Mushibugyo? And only one other person for Karneval and two other people for UtaPri 2 :(

Hmm, I'll be checking out...

Aku no Hana
Shingeki no Kyojin

Suisei no Gargantia
Red Data Girl
Photo Kano
Devil Survivor 2
Oregairu
Oreimo 2
Hataraku Maou-sama
Railgun 2
Hentai Ouji to Warewanai Neko

Bolded are the ones I'm looking forward to.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ah, I guess I don't know what I'm talking about at all. I guess what I just recently watched were the recent 3.

Sorry.
I know people don't like the very first episode from 2 years ago, but I liked it because it does the depressed 40-something mother better than the third episode from this season.

(Also, because it's Yoshida lol).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Amnesia fin

Wow, more infodump than SSY.

I'm genuinely surprised that they went with a
harem end
though. I guess they had to cheap out in that respect. :p

Welp, time for UtaPri next season.

Girls und Panzer 12 (END)

iDYJiEYKrhbsY.jpg

That is a strange back cover to a tank data book (assuming it's one of those Nippon books).

Super finale to one of the best shows in a very long time. Hopefully if these people like money they'll continue it forever, because cute girls fighting in tanks just works.

OceanBlue

Girls und Panzer 12 (END)

That is a strange back cover to a tank data book (assuming it's one of those Nippon books).
I kinda remember a bunch of bears like that in Miho's room (lol, I think people here were forecasting doom due to them). Maybe Miho wrote the book for her team?

A Huge Battleship is making me excited for Date A Live purely through waifus and Tsunako artwork. :<

jman2050

K-On sucks

Clannad on the other hand (the VN anyway) is alright.

*disappears back into dark hole until whenever*

Pooya

Attack on Titan and Gargantia look like stuff I'd normally check out, but I'm so burnt out on Production IG, they only produce crap. I think I'll let the guinea pigs have a go at it first, I can't take it anymore.

I'll probably watch Devil Survivor 2, kinda lost interest in playing the game so I don't mind spoiling it.

RDG bit in the OP sounds ok, maybe try that and IRON MAN.

Don't know anything about Photo Kano, sounds like a recipe for a stalking show :p

Everything else is uguu bad or has pretty bad art to me. Good thing Game of Thrones starts soon.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Are you trying to somehow state that Tamako Market actually has an MC that is either interesting or original? I really hope not.
And what if I am? Wot r u going 2 do about it? Nothin' dat's wat. Yeah, u know Im right. U just keep on walking.

Shergal

Attack on Titan and Gargantia look like stuff I'd normally check out, but I'm so burnt out on Production IG, they only produce crap. I think I'll let the guinea pigs have a go at it first, I can't take it anymore.

But Azazel! and Usagi Drop!

cajunator

Banned
Hope you enjoy A-Channel, Tooru is one of the loveliest things in anime.

This is how it was meant to be.

A channel was a fun little distraction.
A little bit like KMB.

You, sir, are a paragon of good taste. Vol 7 of the light novel came out last week and she made her glorious reappearance:

This may also be of interest.

Oh my....

Accel World S2 will probably happen because the production committee is pretty invested in the franchise. 2 PS3/PSP games, a 2-cour anime series, various merchandising, live events, expanding mindshare for the light novel sales, etc. As long as there's money to be made, they'll make it.

I sincerely hope this happens. I need more Accel World in my life.

I'm the only one who enjoys Tamako Market? :(

I love the interactions, the VA work(especially Tamako's), and I'm a fan of the humor shown thus far.

And the adorably cynical Kanna is amazing, deserves a spin-off.

No you are far from the only one.

So the OP of this thread made me interested in watching the first season of Gakkatsu.

And so I am. Just watched the first episode. I love funny, short anime like this.

Defuser

Girls und Panzer FINAL

This is one anime I would vote again for AOTY 2013 despite only 2 episode because ITS FUCKING SO GOOD.

There better be a 2nd season with Miho and gang going for worldwide championship.

0pyuM2u.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So the OP of this thread made me interested in watching the first season of Gakkatsu.

And so I am. Just watched the first episode. I love funny, short anime like this.
iuTqYXBLzzwkR.gif

Yeah! Enjoy it. It's awesome.

EDIT: GuP Gifs? Baling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom