• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil Survivor 2 episode 5
This is a pretty terrible show. I'm going to drop it, but I think I'll stick around another week to see this Airi duckroll keeps raving about. And then I'll forget I ever watched this so it won't taint the experience when I play the actual game.
Damn i want this time machine Basileus...

Anime is an aphrodesiac!
Pretty much , except when a show is not enjoyable...
You have to choose your dugs carefully.
ITS A SHOW ABOUT FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN BOYS!

OH MY GOD DID DTL WRITE THE SCRIPT OR SOMETHING?

I don't want to do that but
i'm willing to bet that will be DTL AOTY

survivor

Banned
Now the stream is just the voice actors saying shit I don't understand. I guess I gotta wait now for someone to translate the staff list.

Defuser

From what I see it's

Miyano Mamoru(Raito/Okabe)
Hirakawa Daisuke (Makoto from School Days)
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito)

Did I get that right?

Shergal

Is there any reason to be hyped about him? It seems like he has mostly done animations work before.

She's a girl. She has done episode direction for many Kyoani episodes, including the amazing Hyouka 21 and many others. She also directed the swimming CM when it aired.
It's just that I personally really like her episodes and style, seeing her as a series director makes me excited.

lipnadesico3dke6.gif

survivor

Banned
DTL, I await the tumblr gifs.

She's a girl. She has done episode direction for many Kyoani episodes, including the amazing Hyouka 21 and many others. She also directed the swimming CM when it aired.
It's just that I personally really like her episodes and style, seeing her as a series director makes me excited.

Ah I see, thanks for the info. Hope she does a good job with the anime.

Oh man, what a hilarious thing to wake up to.

OMG @ 1:24

OMG

I guess kyoAni is ahead in the trends so i should expect this for the next 3 years ?

Sure, right after 3 years of Nichijou clones followed by 3 years of Hyouka clones.

Oh god I've never wanted sarcasm to be more true than right now

jgminto

I'm okay with a balance of sexy dudes and sexy ladies. Maybe one day a show will have both sexy dudes and sexy ladies doing sexy things together. Crazy I know!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
also forgot to mention my rankings of stuff i have watched so far:

gargantia
aku no hana
hentai ouji
titan
crime edge
muromi
date a live
yuyushiki
devil survivor 2
majestic prince
arata
sparrow

all in all really enjoying this season. next on the agenda is maoudonalds.

ps. long live kyoani

I'm okay with a balance of sexy dudes and sexy ladies. Maybe one day a show will have both sexy dudes and sexy ladies doing sexy things together. Crazy I know!

You know, Tsuritama could've done this if the fishing dudes just hanged out with the surfer chicks! Maybe sexy is pushing it but it could've been great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom