• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no arrow between Rin and Nagisa, oh well not that I needed a chart to make a connection.

That's the true shipper spirit!

taucherbrille_16900793kyl.jpg

Oh man, what a hilarious thing to wake up to.

Sure, right after 3 years of Nichijou clones followed by 3 years of Hyouka clones.

Oh god I've never wanted sarcasm to be more true than right now
Kyoani is more k-on, lucky star & haruhi than niichijou for many..
But my all boys high school didn't have a swimming pool, so I think it might have been disadvantaged

I can confirm that the atmosphere in that case is ...."wet"

Plus they are osanajimi....

Rnjr6M6.gif

Well i managed to watch phi brain so i guess i'll be fine.

Pachael

The trailer music didn't sound too hype, but the premise possibility sounds like a good time for all - a tense swim meet or two would be good.

Tenumi

Banned
Well, looks like this will be the first KyotoAni show I skip since... well, ever. No offense, but nothing about that is drawing me in.

Also, I can see the Yaoi fangirls having a field day with it...

Jarmel

Banned
Well, looks like this will be the first KyotoAni show I skip since... well, ever. No offense, but nothing about that is drawing me in.

Also, I can see the Yaoi fangirls having a field day with it...

This is the type of show that before you watch the PV, you should have a strong idea whether you're going to watch this or not.

Defuser

Can't wait in Ryuugasaotome's student impressions on FREE in the future. I'll expect alot of drawings from his art club students.

It's funny. They totally nailed how goddamn touchy feely teenage dudes are with each other. Riding on bikes together, sitting on each other's laps.

When I first got here it confused the hell out of me, but now it's just the norm.

Can't wait in Ryuugasaotome's student impressions on FREE in the future. I'll expect alot of drawings from his art club students.

FUCK YEAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom