• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solune

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Episode 4

Totsuka Saika is so cute~

Do I want to watch more?

http://i.minus.com/ibgDTkTYFeXNWB.gif

x6Qie6w.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Episode 4

MC's little sister fits every single cute little sister trope there is.

tumblr_mlvn5u8VBL1qcsnnso1_500.gif

MC is in a class group with cute boy and Ken?

aKJZ2GW.gif

Totsuka Saika is so cute~

tumblr_mliz2thdkY1qbdvwko1_500.gif

tumblr_mlizwpHIbf1qbdvwko1_500.gif

tumblr_mm2b5uM2FM1s4clqpo1_250.gif

CjUHpl0.jpg

arqVNcV.jpg

Do I want to watch more?

ibgDTkTYFeXNWB.gif

This is SNAFU correct?

Accel World 3 (Eng Dub)

Chiyu feels more confident and strong with her english voice. Anyway, I still hope someday we see those lvl9's and get to see a lvl 10 and the creator of Brain Burst.

Taku, best voice.

Valvrave 4

Yeah an independent country of nothing but high school age kids and like 1 teacher
nothing is gonna go wrong at all.

On the other hand, I really like the OP for the show.

Yeah best OP of the season. No wonder though with T.M Revolution and mecha combination. Gives me Gundam SEED vibes (SEED had awesome ost).

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
[Chihayafuru 2] 17

At the pace they are going I don't think there will be enough time for the singles tournament. :/
Accel World 3 (Eng Dub)

Chiyu feels more confident and strong with her english voice.
Too bad Chiyu is the opposite of confident and strong!
I wish gifcam had a lensflare button.
I bet DTL would change his stance on gifcam if they added one.

Articalys

The three catalog titles that Crunchyroll just announced were the three boxes it had put up after Little Witch Academia... but now there's five more.
I'm trying to think of some series that were licensed in recent years but never had a digital release, and coming up blank. Any ideas?

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 05

My husbandos arrive! And so did Duckroll's waifu.

And, that was about the only interesting things that happened.

cajunator

Banned
[Chihayafuru 2] 17

At the pace they are going I don't think there will be enough time for the singles tournament. :/

Too bad Chiyu is the opposite of confident and strong!

I bet DTL would change his stance on gifcam if they added one.

Chiyu is a cutie but yeah I agree she is a pretty terrible and annoying character otherwise.

Articalys

Are other NISA licensed titles available ?
It seems weird to add this title when the blu-ray isn't out yet
( Then again i'm unsure on how things work on this platform )
NISA has a handful of shows on Crunchyroll, though I agree it's too soon for Daily Lives... maybe Denpa Onna?

Defuser

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S ep 4

Aww yeah!! This episode basically confirms that after the sister arc they will be adapting Liberal Arts City arc which is a side story novel which is quite important to introduce characters which will appear in Index III and the later Railgun arcs.

7Th

You know, Vulvarave could become genuinely enjoyable if instead of going the Geass/Guilty Crown route it goes the Infinite Ryvius route and it becomes more about trying to make the independent country work than about ridiculous twists.

Narag

The three catalog titles that Crunchyroll just announced were the three boxes it had put up after Little Witch Academia... but now there's five more.

I'm trying to think of some series that were licensed in recent years but never had a digital release, and coming up blank. Any ideas?

Oh sweet.

Idolmaster 8

WHY

WHY did i stop watching the anime at ep 7 when it was airing .??
I can now only curse myself for such a mistake...

Ep 8 is pretty much everything i enjoy in the franchise ( except the idol part )

So during a wedding dress photo shot , azusa is somehow mistaken and kidnapped ( or so makoto thinks ).

The animation during this episode was awesome. the the music during the important parts , excellent .
Azusa sense of direction is almost on part with One piece Zoro ..that's quite an achievement there.
Still Everything in this episode was damn perfect. Why did i stop watching at ep 7 ? WHY ?
Lol At the action scenes. They are doing this stuff better than action animes lol

Ps Azusa is like totally Waifu material.
My previous list is like perfect so far.
[WIP]
Code:
1-Takane
2-Azusa
3-Ritsuko
4-Chihaya
5-Makoto
6-Yayoi
7-Miki
8-Iori
9-Hibiki
10-Yukiho
11-Haruka
12-Ami and Mami

g40YVRw.gif

Episodes 67-78

Well that Luffy/Zoro fight was pretty short. Thanks a lot, Nami! Now there's two extra passengers on the Going Merry: Princess Vivi and her duck-chocobo. Boy, I wonder how long it will take to reach Vivi's home island before it's too late. But before that....

Welcome to Little Garden Jurassic Park Giant Island? Well whatever you want to call it, it's the next destination. At least there was a kickass duel between two giants that was worth watching. And then you have those Baroque Works douches trying to fuck up everything. At least they were taken care of. But there's still the matter of Mister Zero aka Crocodile and Ms. All Sunday....and Bon Clay probably. And it's a damn good thing they didn't have to wait an entire year for the log post to adjust its coordinates. Sanji was actually useful for once on that island....lazy bastard.

Now it's just a question of how long it will take to reach Alabasta now that the shit has hit the fan once more on that island. We got a sick Nami, gotta find a doctor and some guy standing on water. This may take a while.....I'm guessing 20-30 episodes before they reach Alabasta :p

Idolmaster 9

That was a meaty prologue.
And again this just show how good they are in term of animation and effects.
The%20iDOLM%40STER%20-%2009.jpg

Don't worry regardless of what happens , i'll still support you !
------
But the real meat was the delicious mystery
Who is the culprit ?

Ami & Mami were the stars of this episode and they did a pretty good job at it .
But unfortunatly it's not enough for me to like them more..
They are good( read funny ) characters but that's it.

jgminto

Hey, what's the best news site for japanese media? I just saw that Saya no Uta was getting a proper english release and I'd rather not risk missing stuff like that.

Andrew J.

Valvrave 04

This show has the dumb plot and crazy action, but if it wants to be the true successor to Code Geass it needs to seriously up its fanservice. I defy anyone to tell me that
Shoko's stripping
wouldn't have gone much, much farther in Geass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom