• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idolmaster 10

A idol sport event ???
Wait what ?

WHY ?

But then again with fanservice like in this episode i really can't complain much.
Is this episode a representation of the harsh competition in the idol industry ?
Are the gentle idols so mean and sneaky IRL ? Don't ruin my dreams !
Don't be crushed by your dreams !
( lol @ makoto )

So this episode is another sneak introduction for "jupiter".
I don't like them much but i hope they will have at least a sub story in the anime.
In fact they adapted a nice story event in the game AND found a nice way to introduce guests from others idolmaster franchises in one nice big episode.
That's quite cool .

But why yayoi so bad at sports when she is taking care of house chores every day ? this doesn't make sense .....
Anyway Iori was right , makoto was clearly the MVP for this episode.
Excellent suspense and again fantastic animation.
I feel the need to adjust my ranking:

Code:
4-Makoto
5-Chihaya

Hey, what's the best news site for japanese media? I just saw that Saya no Uta was getting a proper english release and I'd rather not risk missing stuff like that.
Neogaf .
As long as you're subscribed to the appropriate threads of course .

Defuser

sankakucomplex!

ycaQdrO.gif

That...uh no. I don't think so.
Seriously no.
ANN is fine for news, generally.
ANN is good for anime and manga news

For visual novels news , just bookmark this GAF thread : HERE
As soon as something is available , Someone will post it here , including opinion on revelant titles or reviews.

I said the same thing when I first watched this episode. But then someone in here showed me that idol sport events actually exist. I couldn't believe it.

This is one of those things i do understand the appeal , yet i don't.

For visual novels news , just bookmark this GAF thread : HERE
As soon as something is available , Someone will post it here , including opinion on revelant titles or reviews.

Eh, that's a pretty poor way to follow VN news. The thread is slow, not very active, and a lot of stuff goes unmentioned there. For the bigger titles or official releases, it's fine I guess.

Articalys

As they do every year during Machi Asobi, anime characters take over the P.A. system announcements on the Bizan Ropeway tram cars. This year, the jobs went to Kirino and Kuroneko.

Past years' announcers have included Madoka, Homura, and the duo of Rider & Waver, among others. This person's Youtube channel has a playlist of them here -- it seems that seiyuu like Maaya Sakamoto, Miyuki Sawashiro, and Nana Mizuki have done it too.

As they do every year during Machi Asobi, anime characters take over the P.A. system announcements on the Bizan Ropeway tram cars. This year, the jobs went to Kirino and Kuroneko.

Past years' announcers have included Madoka, Homura, and the duo of Rider & Waver, among others. This person's Youtube channel has a playlist of them here -- it seems that seiyuu like Maaya Sakamoto, Miyuki Sawashiro, and Nana Mizuki have done it too.

I was expecting angry tsundere Kirino. How disappointing.

I don't recall seeing the latest Neptunia anime designs here, so without further ado:

[.img]http://abload.de/img/nv100gluzv.jpg[/img]

[i.mg]http://abload.de/img/nv101nwurn.jpg[/img]

[i.mg]http://abload.de/img/nv1021ou7d.jpg[/img]

IF (top) is, unsurprisingly, the best of the bunch.

Also it's important for the wellbeing of the thread that these are posted:-

I am already dreading Compa's voice.

Eh, that's a pretty poor way to follow VN news. The thread is slow, not very active, and a lot of stuff goes unmentioned there. For the bigger titles or official releases, it's fine I guess.

Actually the thread is active , just slow. The big releases are told in there.
We just don't talk about Every Vn release , just english ones . He would have know about saya no uta that way. Just not about the dozen of slow groups translating titles that get refreshed by that other site on a daily basis.

Is it wrong that my favorite part was how pretty the view is? Should I turn in my anime nerd card?

Idolmaster 11

I feel your pain , those timed button press For the lessons are a total pain in the games too.
Not to mention the difficulty spike from LV1 to LV2.

So for this episode we're still following the game plot but still very slow with the first concert event.

The girls display a nice "not giving up" attitude aside from that moment. And we learn that they actually learn from their jobs and better they manage to clear their millestones including the malicious school work!
Unfortunatly , for miki a harsh truth awaits ..that hard work will open doors , but that some doors will stay closed regardless.

So i guess it's time for me to check the next episode ?

Suite Precure 10

That socks/stockings, it always catches my eye since that fated encounter.

TODAY WE TEACH KIDS ON HOW TO SING, and learn that they are perceptive as hell.

It failed at first, but through the power of Hibiki not being strict with kids, they grew to love music. Poor Kanade, you went back to being useless again.

I'm sorry Hibiki's dad, but I'm pretty sure Kanade did jack shit this time, or maybe she did but it was offscreen.

think Siren fell in love with him. Based on what happened in the last two episodes, the bad guys actually have emotions and thus
denied Siren of being a leader anymore, thus initiating the attacks themselves. Siren walks into the moonlight longingly, what will happen from here?

That's not something I'd expect early on from enemies.

The one with Miyukichi could have been more in character, if she was doing a character that is.

I just realized this is the season of people going to other worlds/adapting to new cultures.

Hataraku Maou
Arata Kanagatari
Gargantia
Date A Live (to some extent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom