• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

They get Magi'd.

rKr1xhW.gif

Looks like they needed Mor frames.

Your best for the day!

Not sure why more haremshit LN authors don't just write a book for every conceivable ending. They're peddling trash anyways, at least color code it for different tastes.
Sometimes they don't have to do that because fans are actually writing the alternate ending themselves.
Case in point : SAO.
( they wrote alternates alfheim online ending for each heroine ).

Hentai Prince 04

DRAMA and a stupid way to resolve everything? Just what I expect from a JC Staff adaptation!

I was amazed that it didn't rain one bit though in this whole episode.

Rain & drama ? they don't do well together ... Otherwise that would have been utilised in every medium since god know when.

Black Butler 15-18

Nice to take a break from marathoning Overkill Piece and watch something else. But so far, Black Butler is turning out to be pretty average

-Horizon-

Severing Crime Edge 5

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a whip? *smack* the world may never know because you're already a zombie

Soma

Hentai Ouji 3-4

Hahaha MASSACHUSETTS

The adaption has been pretty decent so far but moving a lot faster than I expected. Next episode will be caught up with the manga translations so I have no idea where the story is gonna go after that.

wonzo

Banned
Seriously, the only reason there's any use for SVP is to remove panning judder on non-24hz (or multiples of) screens and madVR's Smooth Motion setting already does that without the tremendous hit on the CPU and doesn't making everything look like shit in the process. It's no different to stretching 4:3 stuff to fill a widescreen.

jgminto

Watched ep 3 of Gurren Lagann. Watched the first two eps a while ago. I bet this looks real nice on that bluray set...Still excited to experience it though.

Syrinx

Why Iori? She was always just there, like, just...not really present much. Why does she get all the popularity and birthday greetings? Tehy should be for Makoto and Takane and Azusa because they are the bestest

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The real tragedy on the most recent ANNcast is the assertion that San Francisco is the best city for food, followed by Seattle.

7Th

Why Iori? She was always just there, like, just...not really present much. Why does she get all the popularity and birthday greetings? Tehy should be for Makoto and Takane and Azusa because they are the bestest

Everyone got birthday greetings; Haruka even got some super-expensive merchandise from TBS. Regarding the Harada stuff, she is his favorite character.

cajunator

Banned
HenNeko 4
... Did not expect that...
Laughed my ass off when Yokodera used his underwear as a sacrifice in the duel. Laughed even harder when Tsukiko walked in on them fighting then even more at Massachusetts. Entire episode was good... also; WTF, Where did the house go! (Noooo Tsukiko D':)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom