• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Rocket Girls 01
Them faces. That terrible CG. That keen measuring eye. Pretty fun.

Rocket Girls 02
That space suit and licking. That imouto.
Good.
Her father's a pimp

Rocket Girls 03
Some plan.
Imma get fat so I can't go to space.

Hataraku Maou-sama! is awesome. Attack on Titan is pretty awesome. Valvrave is dumb and awesome. Gargantia is interesting. Yuyushiki is brain dead cute girls doing stuff.
Valvrave
Majestic Prince
Hataraku Maou-sama
Karneval
Muromi-san, Gargantia, Yuyushiki
I like Oregairu as well and you should watch Valvrave as well...just because.
The four good current ones are:

1) Aku no Hana
2) Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
3) Suisei no Gargantia
4) Oreimo 2

No one outside of this thread have even heard of the others.

Thanks

Soul Eater 7

Wow Crona's a guy? Had me fooled at first

Also it's weird having the female lead be completely flat chested, usually "flat" characters in anime have "small" boobs that the artist will try to show off but Maka is really an ironing board.

Thoraxes

Nyaruko W - 05

Another good episode. Music was great too and I really liked the Kuuko ED. Very catchy stuff.

I'm probably gonna get all the OP/ED singles or hope for a BEST VERSION album.

Articalys

Well, this took longer to find than I expected. (pixiv link)
mokJLsv.png

-Horizon-

Yuyushiki - 01
I wasn't going to pick this up since something about the purple haired girls eyes weirded me out but after seeing a small but significant amount of praise I figured why note. Wasn't entirely sure in the first half of the episode but the section with the S&M quiz was great.

Yellow >>>>>Pink=Purple
...mom-sensei

Suite Precure 19

The bad guys literally study stock footage to find out the Pretty Cure's weakness. Does that mean they're the production staff?

Hummy is cat napped, so Siren cosplays again.... and Hibiki and Kanade recognizes her right off the bat. Despite that THEY STILL FALL FOR THE TRAP. Talk about incompetent.

We're getting close to the half way point. In fact, we might reach the halfway point by the end of today.

The fight also feels reminiscent of Futari wa's episode where Honoka and Nagisa had a fight, and during their Cure battle, they were fighting with each other while still kicking ass. Looks like heel plan attempt two will start here.

Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit 95 (engDub)
tumblr_mmcolhGUDY1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Back to high caliber fights and it was glorious. Limit Breaks, Superior Rides, Destruction Dragon Dark Rex, Knight of Passion, Bagedemus, Azure Dragon, CEO Amaterasu, all of my favorites back in action and a touch of Crusher Kyou, Japan stage is off to a great start. I hope the remaining episodes as this winds down remains just as intense. Who are the three members of team unknown, I recognize two of three.

Go_Ly_Dow

Aku no Hana 5

FUCK YOU NAKAMURA. FUCK YOU.

Holy shiiiiiiiiiettttt. That was incredibly gripping edge of your seat stuff.

Amazing.

Articalys

Thank you for posting in Japanese since that is the language we all speak in this thread.
I know exactly what this means.
At a glance, it looks like it's comparing the number of animation directors for the first 4-5 episodes each of Hataraku Maou-sama, Magi, and Attack on Titan. Notice how the latter has many, many more than the former two.
Ah, I had looked at the Japanese Wikipedia page for はたらく魔王さま!, but must have missed that section.

Branduil

Yozakura Quartet 4

I can't take any of this show anymore. I've never watched such a show that goes from not taking itself seriously to taking itself way too seriously so god damn abruptly. Mostly everything else, especially the music is just bad.

I don't know why you bothered watching that when I've never heard anything good about it. Just watch the Ryo-timo OVA, the plot is completely context-less but it sure looks nice.

Soul Eater 8

Wow, setting up those stakes for where the series is going. Medusa, Crona, and his/her sword all seem incredibly dangerous though it boggles my mind how nobody is able to recognize Dr. Medusa as the witch they all just fought. Some very tender moments in this episode... offset by Blackstar being annoying as usual.

Branduil

The Vision of Escaflowne 14

Oh dude, so there was some crazy repairs and stuff going on, as well as a Mermaid Problem, and some more complicated romance because girls like that or stuff but what matters most about this episode was that the Escaflowne completely RUINED Dulandau's unit. Just SLAUGHTERED them. Ten to one and it was an unfair fight in the one's favor. Oh man it was so damn cool. Then a little blood got spilled in the cockpit and, well, whatever.

Dulandau ran like a baby, which makes sense because Escaflowne just tore the HELL out of his subords.

One of the best mecha scenes ever.

Suite BatteredCure 20

Because we need the daily dosage of Hummy being an airhead and a battered wife, Siren activates her final plan to ensure the Melody of Sorrow is complete.

Hummy what are you doing? Hummy stahp.

DOOOOOOOOOOOMED

Theonik

Plastic Little
ifi2JV5b3Z8FC.png

What happened anime? Where are all my old men with beards?
This was a fun one. Nice
BATH SCENE OH YEAAAAAH
Some pretty decent sakuga too.
Would fap watch again.

Kenya Boy
iJrn9zn8nFz3x.png

Praise the Japanese man spirit
Well this certainly was something. Too deep for me it seems. I still have a lot to learn from the mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom