• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Kuttsukiboshi 1

Okay, so we've got Kawakami, a girl with light psychic powers, and her friend Saitou who knows her secret. And they're in love. Yaaaaaay, yuri! :D Seems like they're not going to have any real explicit sex scenes, so this is just going to be a nice, light love sto- WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE AKLFHAKLHGLKH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
WHY IS SAITOU FUCKING HER OWN BROTHER
?! THIS IS SOME GODDAMN SHIT RIGHT HERE. FUCK.

Kuttsukiboshi 2 -END-

This is the stupidest goddamn thing I've ever seen.

So the episode starts with Saitoh getting the news that her brother died. Then we move on to Saitoh chloroforming and raping Kawakami in the school's sports equipment shed as a way to make up for letting Kawakami catch her doing her own brother or something. That's right. Rape. Then it flashes forward and they've been in there just doing it for a few days. Kawakami tries to ask Saitoh why the hell she was FUCKING HER BROTHER, but gets no answer and leaves. Saitoh doesn't come to school the next day, but Kawakami sees her as she's leaving. They get on a train and fuck...wait, what? They fuck on the train? Whatever. Anyway, they go back to Saitoh's house and, you guessed it, fuck some more. And Saitoh mentions that she's leaving Japan tomorrow because of reasons. Then Kawakami suddenly gains the ability to read minds, and sees that Saitoh fucked her brother because he was dying of an inoperable brain tumor and just REALLY WANTED TO FUCK HIS SISTER BEFORE HE DIED. Fuck this show. Anyway, Kawakami wakes up from her mind reading dream to see that Saitoh is already gone. In fact, she's already on the plane flying to somewhere that isn't Japan or whatever. Suddenly, Kawakami goes Super Sayian or evolves like a fucking Pokemon or something and gains the ability to FUCKING TELEPORT. So she teleports onto the goddamn plane and tells Saitoh that she forgives her for the whole "fucking her brother" thing and that she loves her and what the fuck ever. Then they try to teleport back to Saitoh's house, but end up falling through the sky towards the ocean or something. So they grasp hands in midair and teleport again, and this time they end up ON ANOTHER FUCKING GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING PLANET. ANOTHER GODDAMN PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANET. FUCK ANIME. Then Kawakami says she's lost her teleportation powers and they're all like "Hey, I don't know where we are, but the sky is pink and there's like six visible moons or planets or whatever in the sky and we'll probably never get home and WE'RE ON ANOTHER GODDAMN PLANET, but that's okay because we're together!". THE END.

Fuck anime. Fuck everything. This was worse than BRS TV. This might be the worst thing I've ever seen. I'm going to go drink bleach. Fuck.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
....... AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh shit, you got approved! Welcome to GAF! :D

And thanks for making your first post a laugh at my misery!

EDIT: Bikkun's a good friend of mine from outside of GAF, guys. I'm sure he'll be joining up with Precure/Sailor Moon GAF soon enough, heh.

Kuttsukiboshi 1

Okay, so we've got Kawakami, a girl with light psychic powers, and her friend Saitou who knows her secret. And they're in love. Yaaaaaay, yuri! :D Seems like they're not going to have any real explicit sex scenes, so this is just going to be a nice, light love sto- WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE AKLFHAKLHGLKH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
WHY IS SAITOU FUCKING HER OWN BROTHER
?! THIS IS SOME GODDAMN SHIT RIGHT HERE. FUCK.

Kuttsukiboshi 2 -END-

Fuck anime. Fuck everything. This was worse than BRS TV. This might be the worst thing I've ever seen. I'm going to go drink bleach. Fuck.

All of this misery makes it easy to sleep tonight.

EDIT: Bikkun's a good friend of mine from outside of GAF, guys. I'm sure he'll be joining up with Precure/Sailor Moon GAF soon enough, heh.

Seal of approval.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Welcome! Just FYI, there are only 5 precure posts allowed per page. Infinitely many SAO posts though.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Toradora 1-20

Meh, this show keeps on disappointing me. Some pics

xwREBxMh.jpg

Cmon now she cant even ride a bike

So odd lol

Wtf

Ami is cute just sitting there...

Until Kushieda tells her that place is haunted

Bikkun

Neo Member
Oh shit, you got approved! Welcome to GAF! :D

And thanks for making your first post a laugh at my misery!

All of this misery makes it easy to sleep tonight.

Seal of approval.

Welcome friend of SC!

Welcome! Just FYI, there are only 5 precure posts allowed per page. Infinitely many SAO posts though.

It sounds like you have to watch Candy Boy. Trust me on this.

Favourite Precure? This is important.

Regulus Tera
Romanes Eunt Domus
(Today, 03:42 AM)[/QUOTE]

Wow, everyone, thanks for the warm welcome XD I appreciate it!

Yes, I shall probably become active in the Sailor Moon thread(s), but I've only just started on Precure. My friends got me into it just recently. I'm watching Dokidoki weekly (started with ep 1) and just finished Suite, with Futari wa Pretty Cure next. So far I loved Suite a lot (helps that Hummy sounds VERY familiar...) but I've heard there are others even better. I can't wait to see them. :D

Let's get along, Senpaitachi~ XD

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
But Regulus, I've already seen Candy Boy!
Okay, watch Re: Cutie Honey then.
Yes, I shall probably become active in the Sailor Moon thread(s), but I've only just started on Precure. My friend got me into it just recently. I'm watching Dokidoki weekly (started with ep 1) and just finished Suite, with Futari wa Pretty Cure next. So far I loved Suite a lot (helps that Hummy sounds VERY familiar...) but I've heard there are others even better. I can't wait to see them. :D
No Heartcatch? Teh fuck you've been teaching your underlings, Cain?

Okay, watch Re: Cutie Honey then.

No Heartcatch? Teh fuck you've been teaching your underlings, Cain?

He probably taught him how to save the best for last. And it's a good thing that he finished Suite considering I'm currently halfway through. Now I don't feel bad. Hell, it's probably good that most of us watching HC already finished.

Seems like only I've been watching in order.

Naw, SC's innocent, it's another friend. XD I'll be getting into Heartcatch eventually. Thinking of going chronologically after Futari wa.

I'm debating on stating if you should move onto Max Heart after Futari wa or save that for later.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Naw, SC's innocent, it's another friend. XD I'll be getting into Heartcatch eventually. Thinking of going chronologically after Futari wa.
Also, if you ever hear anyone try to recommend School Days or Blood-C to you, don't listen to them. They are freaking jerks and want to scare you out of here. You should watch more wholesome anime, like Glass Fleet. Dubbed, natch.

Also, if you ever hear anyone try to recommend School Days or Blood-C to you, don't listen to them. They are freaking jerks and want to scare you out of here. You should watch more wholesome anime, like Glass Fleet. Dubbed, natch.

Eh come on, School Days isn't that bad. If anything, it can be a life lesson for those watching it clean.

More Suite is always a good thing >> More CCS is also a good thing.
I'm torn, oh god.

Well I do have a 6 episode quota per day, and I kinda hit that while I am still awake. Even though technically speaking, it is a new day. And I have important things to handle before Tuesday.

wonzo

Banned
if there was any justice in the world of toradora, ami would've won forcing taiga to spend the rest of her days working as a junior idol to help fund her crippling heroin addiction sparked by minori's fatal overdose

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well glad someone enjoyed that.

Here's the original video.

Cmon now she cant even ride a bike
Yo got a problem wit people who can't ride bikes huh?

I wonder what it will be like, being born into the age of GifCam?
Well perhaps we should have some guidelines for correct gif etiquette. Like maximum dimensions and file size.

Been playing round with a new method to shrink file sizes down.
iYDOBzsAy1RH4.gif

Does this look ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom