• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Anyway, if you didn't bother to click through to 7th's blog post and translate the Japanese, here's the rest of the C3-Bu cast, for what it's worth:
Yui Makino as Yura Yamato
Ai Kayano as Karila Hatsuse
Chiwa Saito as Honoka Mutsu
Rima Nishizaki as Rento Kirishima
Madoka Yonezawa as Yachiyo Hinata
Nishizaki is an actress/model making her seiyuu debut, apparently.

Buuuuuut, you probably only care about the already posted Sawashiro news, so who gives a damn.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Gargantia 05

This show has been really hit and miss for me. On one hand I love the art direction and music and I think Ledo is neat... but this episode was a pile of fanservice filler that seemed out of place in what is supposed to be a rather short series.

Anyway, if you didn't bother to click through to 7th's blog post and translate the Japanese, here's the rest of the C3-Bu cast, for what it's worth:

Buuuuuut, you probably only care about the already posted Sawashiro news, so who gives a damn.

Hey, I like Ai Kayano!

cajunator

Banned

Is c3-bu in any way connected to c3 (Cubed x cursed x curious)?

I think it could not be too bad; the character designs and art are at least better than Medaka's.

http://i.imgur.com/0MdJ0n2.jpg[IMG]

Maybe it will be watchable? Perhaps? [spoiler]Why, me?[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

The character sheets look not that bad.

[url]http://moca-news.net/article/20130412/201304120449a/image010.html[/url]

[QUOTE][IMG]http://abload.de/img/012fubks.jpg

And the voice cast is not bad.

Yui Makino as Yura Yamato (Yui clone - maybe Ui)
Miyuki Sawashiro as Sonora Kashima (tomboy)
Ai Kayano as Karila Hatsuse (blonde hair)
Chiwa Saito as Honoka Mutsu (meganeko)
Rima Nishizaki as Rento Kirishima (2 hairclips)
Madoka Yonezawa as Yachiyo Hinata (hairband)

Mature

Mahoromatic - 1
MDJbxrp.jpg
Veeery cute. Also, some good action sakuga which I wasn't expecting (Yoshinari, no less). Lovely first episode and I look forward to more. Let's see if it can de-throne Hand Maid May as my favorite maid mecha.

cajunator

Banned
That was more a rough breast message than gainaxing...

True, but when I think of boobs I think of GAINAX.

Mahoromatic - 1

Veeery cute. Also, some good action sakuga which I wasn't expecting (Yoshinari, no less). Lovely first episode and I look forward to more. Let's see if it can de-throne Hand Maid May as my favorite maid mecha.

Oh that would be difficult. Hand Maid May is sooooo adorable. Except when you think about where her serial port goes...

Also, have you watched Steel Angel Kurumi? It has maid mecha and fanservice/:SDBurton

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Gargantia 05

This show has been really hit and miss for me. On one hand I love the art direction and music and I think Ledo is neat... but this episode was a pile of fanservice filler that seemed out of place in what is supposed to be a rather short series.

Aka "Gotta sell dem blurays" syndrome.

Man, Beck is so awesome!!

Sometimes I wonder if I should pick up the Conan anime (as a child I read something like 13 volumes) but then I see it has almost 700(!) episodes with probably minimal plot progression... Well maybe someday. Really liked the manga back in a day.

Yeah, it really scares me when I think about it, I need to catch up with so many episodes!

Mature

Oh that would be difficult. Hand Maid May is sooooo adorable. Except when you think about where her serial port goes...

Also, have you watched Steel Angel Kurumi? It has maid mecha and fanservice/:SDBurton
I'm not so much a fan of HMM or maid mecha for the fanservice. I just really liked that show for some reason... I'm watching Mahoromatic because it's Gainax and it's pretty well made (and cute) thus far.

Narag

Aka "Gotta sell dem blurays" syndrome.

Haven't went back to read other impressions but did anyone else not see it as a fan service ep but more a lesson for Ledo as to what usefulness actually entails?

It'd be different if Chamber wasn't autonomous but Ledo is as useless to the day to day life of Gargantia as the bedridden kid would be back where Ledo comes from.

Haven't went back to read other impressions but did anyone else not see it as a fan service ep but more a lesson for Ledo as to what usefulness actually entails?

It'd be different if Chamber wasn't autonomous but Ledo is as useless to the day to day life of Gargantia as the bedridden kid would be back where Ledo comes from.

The boobs are clouding their minds.
Even when eating?

ALL THE TIME.

cajunator

Banned
This is 100% delicious Yuri Cajun! Watch it!

Sounds like an enjoyable watch to me.

I'm not so much a fan of HMM or maid mecha for the fanservice. I just really liked that show for some reason... I'm watching Mahoromatic because it's Gainax and it's pretty well made (and cute) thus far.

I dont like it for the fanservice either. more for cute android girls destroying things.
See also, Catgirl Nuku Nuku. Man the 90's was so awesome.

The boobs are clouding their minds.

ALL THE TIME.

impressive.

Rofl I use imgur to upload anime pictures I post here, and to my surprise those pics were getting comments on imgur too, kinda creepy lol but comments were mostly nice save for one who requested not to post anime pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom