• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trejo

Chocotan!

DGKrscvl.jpg

I-It's not like I want to sniff your butt or anything!

...baka.

A sickeningly sweet 10 minutes of cute Kugimiya dachshund helping out her otome owner by providing her with the necessary courage to confess to the boy she likes.

I've seen worse.

Toriko 100 (funiHulu)
tumblr_mmi7z2DcoJ1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mmi7z2DcoJ1qbxqfpo2_500.png

I could never eat at a 10 star restaurant, the demands of gourmet etiqutte is too intense. Eating only in the sunlight, no blinking allowed (how does a food even detect that). Really one of the writers most creative foods in awhile.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Toriko 100 (funiHulu)
tumblr_mmi7z2DcoJ1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mmi7z2DcoJ1qbxqfpo2_500.png

I could never eat at a 10 star restaurant, the demands of gourmet etiqutte is too intense. Eating only in the sunlight, no blinking allowed (how does a food even detect that). Really one of the writers most creative foods in awhile.

Peter Molyneux's favorite tomato.

Syrinx

Hidamari Sketch 4

Worms don't become butterflies. Caterpillars become butterflies. Worms stay worms. Enjoy your pet worm, Yuno.

Why does every episode end with Yuno in the bathtub?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Heartcatch Precure 49:

Nice animation but...
Straight Punch? XD

Blossom and Moonlight are still OTP. ;P

Jintor

N: During the show (leo). Six years ago, Imaishi ripped up the finished script for Episode 1 while screaming "The drill in my heart won't spin with shit like this!"

Bahahahaha, jesus christ

Metrotab

Banned
Honest question: how accurate would it be to call the SNAFU show a deconstruction of romantic comedy anime? The way they play around with cliche's and standard narrative patterns is pretty entertaining. I'm wondering if this is what they mean with 'deconstruction'.

7Th

Honest question: how accurate would it be to call the SNAFU show a deconstruction of romantic comedy anime? The way they play around with cliche's and standard narrative patterns is pretty entertaining. I'm wondering if this is what they mean with 'deconstruction'.

Please, don't start this. Today is a happy day.

Red Data Girl 6
tumblr_mmia4cavZ71qbxqfpo1_500.png

We need more summer trips, bbq's, and slumber parties of sorts. Good episode and intense there second half once things heated up. The best part were the backgrounds, why are they so good and mesmerizing of sorts, makes me want to visit these rural locations.
Come on Miyuki, use some cool skill to defeat Souda

Theonik

Bubblegum Crisis 02
i9v8Mvqq2tPrG.png

Dat attention to detail.
The OP for this one was ever better than Hurricane though 80s cheese still holds a dear place in my heart. Pretty damn good, not as sakuga heavy as the first episode though.

Riding Bean (rewatch)
Still awesome. Shame that's all there is and the series plans never panned out.
Gunsmith Cats awesome as it was is not enough consolation and that was too short too.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Rewatching Maou-sama 5. Did anyone else cringe when
Emi dove to catch Chiho and there was just a sickening crunch that I can only assume was her legs snapping under the pressure
? Man. Brutal.

Metrotab

Banned
There is a good reason I stick to the sciences.

Welcome to the NHK! - 13

Yamasaki turned ultimate bro in this episode. Senpai
getting proposed to
right in front of Satou's face was pretty funny.

And wow they actually got rid of that horrible ED. Fantastic.

Don't take it personal; this threads have a bad history with the word "deconstruction".

Don't worry, it was self-mockery. The humanities show me little love.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Rewatching Maou-sama 5. Did anyone else cringe when
Emi dove to catch Chiho and there was just a sickening crunch that I can only assume was her legs snapping under the pressure
? Man. Brutal.

Brutal, yes. But I liked the fact that Maou-sama actually acknowledged that you can't just
catch people falling from that height and come out unscathed. I'm assuming she healed herself with magic afterward.

Red Data Girl 06

This show is teetering between that's kinda interesting and I'm not following so I don't care anymore. Which pretty much sums up my impression between the first half of this episode and the second half of this episode.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Brutal, yes. But I liked the fact that Maou-sama actually acknowledged that you can't just
catch people falling from that height and come out unscathed. I'm assuming she healed herself with magic afterward.

Yeah, I'm assuming that's why
her armor only materialized from the knees down

AKB0048 - 01

It never occured to me that idol stuff could be used as a mean of free speech , freedom and cultural liberties .. How silly i was !!

And nobody told me that !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom