• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEVIL SURVIVOR 2 THE ANIMATION Episode 6 – Tuesday of Turbulence - II
tumblr_mmjpmhbNpy1qlcw9co1_r1_500.gif

Perhaps Im enjoying this anime too much but I really loved so many moments in the episode. The mix of character drama and battling ideals with the demons works really well across the whole series and was really interesting and fun here. Actually pretty pleasing to me just for the sake of Daichi and his devotion to Hibiki. If Hibiki wasnt so staunch on his own ways and would just listen and let others lend a hand. How could anyone turn down Daichi? I couldn't.

Second half was fantastic
Almost thought Hibiki would somehow die after we saw how Keita went and they brought it up again this episode. No one else was down there so it seemed highly liking but thankfully our other Sparkling One had to appear and in great fashion. The moon made it so much better to match his personality, air of coolness around him, and just his voice too as he used such an amazing Demon.
The ending moments made me smile and laugh so much, those three are so great.

Tuesday has been great.

duckroll

The Majestic Prince manga only has 1 volume out, and it's getting a 2 cour adaptation.

Majestic Prince really isn't an "adaptation" no matter what some people say. It's a misunderstanding on how the project originated. It's conceived as an anime project with supporting cross-media stuff, including multiple manga - one of which started running some time before the anime started. The anime is not an adaptation of the manga.

Game gold game gold gold game goldblum game gold wizard game gold goldgame WIZARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'd never even thought about the possibility of mixing together moe nonsense and idle thumbs. my lord. an entire world has just opened before me

The hardest part would be figuring who gets to be which girl. Purple seems lazy non-game playing enough to be Jake but yellow is most big bird like yet where would Remo go if not yellow?! It's times like this where I wish I had some Strategy Chocolate™.

Baboo, Far Cry 2, Great Gatlinggunsby, WIZAAAAAARD. God idle thumbs meme spam is too fun.

Jintor

The hardest part would be figuring who gets to be which girl. Purple seems lazy non-game playing enough to be Jake but yellow is most big bird like yet where would Remo go if not yellow?! It's times like this where I wish I had some Strategy Chocolate™.

Baboo, Far Cry 2, Great Gatlinggunsby, WIZAAAAAARD. God idle thumbs meme spam is too fun.

High five sir or madam, I hope to see you in the Idle Thumbs megathread

Majestic Prince really isn't an "adaptation" no matter what some people say. It's a misunderstanding on how the project originated. It's conceived as an anime project with supporting cross-media stuff, including multiple manga - one of which started running some time before the anime started. The anime is not an adaptation of the manga.

I see. I hadn't done any research into it beyond the ANN article I read, so I apologize for the misinformation.

duckroll

I see. I hadn't done any research into it beyond the ANN article I read, so I apologize for the misinformation.

Well a lot of people think that's the case because it's a series people don't really know about, and a quick search generally indicates that there is a manga serialization which has been running for a while. No biggie.

The fun begins when shit gets real. It has nothing to do with fanservice.

The last time I saw shit get real for me was Code Geass'
Princess Massacre scene
. And since that anime isn't exactly loved by everyone here I'm optimistic. I'm just glad I'm almost halfway into the first one. Can't wait.

Metrotab

Banned
Welcome to the NHK! - 14

What the hell. Misaki's flinching at Satou's punch gestures were unsettling to say the least.

Pretty funny how all of the Offline Meeting members got their problems resolved... except Satou. He's too good for the world.

Defuser

TbEx9Fu.png

Jealously, envy and sadness that she will never be in the group.

Edit :
I wish Gonzo would reboot the Gatekeepers series or at least continue the franchise in some way.

The last time I saw shit get real for me was Code Geass'
Princess Massacre scene
. And since that anime isn't exactly loved by everyone here I'm optimistic. I'm just glad I'm almost halfway into the first one. Can't wait.

I thought it was universally loved for different reasons. There were people like me who thought it was like watching an amazingly absurd train wreck that you just couldn't take your eyes off of and then there were those seriously invested who got the constant shocking turn of events that hooked them.

You don't really need to watch StrikerS unless you're fine with a great series becoming everything that it shouldn't have become.

We should probably just stop even acknowledging that StrikerS exists. I wouldn't even wish it upon my worst enemies.

Cardcaptor Sakura 18

Episode had no business being as boring as it was. I really hope the show hasn't reached some sort of spike in quality, as every episode prior to this one has been great.

Don't worry. The best is still yet to come.

Suite Precure 40

Surprised they didn't dick around with the
Pii being Noise plot line.

I think watching the OPs made me realize something. I should just watch those OPs just to skip the BS. Makes my day better at least. But I have two more movies to go through so meh.

More shipping the youngsters. OUJI REAPPEARS AFTER GOD KNOWS HOW LONG, but does nothing significant.

Final 8 episodes.

Might get around to K-On in a few days or less.

It's not you.

It's me.

My only beef with Origami is that I'm not a big fan of the emotionless girls

Episode 7 should be fun though.

uXCXrAB.jpg

Clock-chan, is that you? Let's see if her personality will match her best girl design.

Also Reine-sensei is best girl, and then Origami until further notice.

Majestic Prince Episode 6 – Graduation

Captured all of the sad moments of Graduation so well and the song really enhanced the feeling too. Their flashbacks and origin story as well as how they were seen through others
which ended so well with everyone lining up to send them off, aw.

One of the Walguru designs there looks amazing, hype.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
I don't think I've freaked out over twists in a long time. Probably because I've always had shows and things spoiled to me and this is just about the first time I went in completely spoiler-free.

I haven't been so thoroughly satisfied with an anime in a while.

cajunator

Banned
Date A Live - 05

Alright, it's decided. #TeamOrigami for me, sorry eyeclock fans. :(

Origami is the bunnygirl name?

This is relevant to my interests.

One of the episodes? Which? :eek:

That better not be complaining I hear. Free! Has used up all your credit for this year in boynime.

Its called "happy family planning"

.--. .-.. . .- ... . ... - --- .--. ..- ... .. -. --. - .... .- - .-- --- .-. -.. .-.-.-

.. .-.. --- ...- . -.-- --- ..- .- .-. - ..

Syrinx

Puella Magi Madoka Magica 1

Yo man, this was out there.

First there was that bizarre dream Madoka had, then she has breakfast with her awesome family, her mother and baby brother being the best. Then this weird girl from Madoka's dream shows up and warns/threatens her. Then Madoka and her friend are at the mall and they find this animal thing, and then shit got really weird. Like, trippy, but dark. Scary even. In the end, this girl saves them and they become magical girls.

Something about the atmosphere of this show is different. Very subdued. This is gonna take me for a ride, isn't it?

Also, what was with that transformation in the OP? Looked lewd as all hell.

First there was that bizarre dream Madoka had, then she has breakfast with her awesome family, her mother and baby brother being the best. Then this weird girl from Madoka's dream shows up and warns/threatens her. Then Madoka and her friend are at the mall and they find this animal thing, and then shit got really weird. Like, trippy, but dark. Scary even. In the end, this girl saves them and they become magical girls.

Something about the atmosphere of this show is different. Very subdued. This is gonna take me for a ride, isn't it?

Transformations are always lewd man.

Anyway, it's pretty good, and it gives it a unique flavor.

Branduil

SHAFT had to fit fanservice into the show somewhere.

Andrew J.

Kind of like Utena, then?

No, but this was, like, reeeeeeealy lewd. Like, it sets off the :sdburton alarm. Or at least I think it does.

Well THAT'S normal, there's always :sdburton goodness in Mahou Shoujos.

But it does have dat OTP, and it instigated a fanbase that you should take a look at once you're done with the series. Now prioritize that shit, NOTHING ELSE FOR NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom