• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Teekyu. So hyped for season 2.

I'm not surprised.

v6WGpOn.jpg

(Marimo is clearly the best girl.)

mikuohN.jpg

Shergal

Yuyushiki 5

This is becoming much better than what I'd have expected. They had the two scenes at the vendor machine in episode 3, the stuff with the other girl in episode 4, and here they played up Yuzuko's relative distance from the other two. All done without obstructing the flow of the episode; it's very tidy.
I like it when SoL comedies actually have a 'slice' of everyday life and become just a tiny bit more restrained.

Smile Precure! 7

On today's episode of Cure Girls doing dumb things, we look for a secret base!

Despite already having a secret base, they decide to look for one in many areas from Mt Fuji, the Zoo (the hell is on your mind Akane), a movie set and then some. And then they find out they already had a secret base and went on a wild goose chase.

That my friends, is the power of friendship.

On a side note: the OP reminded me that I can watch Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage. So that's the next Cure related thing.

CorvoSol

Another time traveller in our midst.

Aheh. Yeah, I come from the future. I don't know how to break this to you, but the fanservice promised at the end of Evangelion 3.33 is a lie and not in Evangelion 4.44. There's been talk that it all happened in the gap between the two movies, but nothing official, yet.

MJP 6

Team Fail have a lot of well written human moments in this chapter, though the ending kind of caught me off guard. It felt like I was watching a completely different anime for about 15 seconds, and the "next time on MJP" seemed like 2 different anime spliced together.

Metrotab

Banned
Welcome to the NHK! - 15

A realistic depiction of an MMORPG would feature thirty guys yelling "W2B MITHRIL CHEST+LEGS 4STR BOOST" over and over again.
I have to admit, one of the advantages of hikikkomori disease would be a plethora of time to dive into an endless RPG backlog that keeps growing.

One strange thing: it seems Satou's social skills aren't really portrayed consistently. In one episode, he's doing fine, in the next, he is filled with fear for social interaction.

Mr.Jeff

I like the middle cheering guy in the back of that picture. The way he moves his arms while remaining perfectly still is really impressive.

Jintor

Bodacious Space Pirates 21

When I started this episode I was thinking I had gotten tired of Bodacious Space Pirates. The truth is I hadn't at all. Man this was fun. Also kinda dumb but whatevs

sleepykyo

[Chihayafuru 2] 18

My mind would wander to boobs too if all I did for more than ten hours were playing karuta.

EDIT:
Maybe I should pick Valvrave back up.

You're aren't missing anything. Also, They couldn't have animated the rest of the crowd? It is just the dancers and the most enthusiastic male spectators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom