• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Heartcatch Precure 41

I think it would be in cajunator's best interest to never watch this episode when he gets around to watching this (which should have been ages ago), unless he's fond of eulogies being given in his remembrance.

Those kids man. They swarmed that Desertrian. Heavy, man. :(

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I'm talking more about her attitude and her real role in the story. You've read about that, right?

As pathetic as this sounds I try not to read too many spoilers, but I suppose I don't care at this point.

Anyone can understand Sunshine. Even if they don't know much Japanese. Most of the cast can only repeat its own name! But I can't make NeoGAF watch it unless it is subbed.

Challenge accepted. Let's see how far I can get in an untranslated episode.

I also use these:

I can never get that second one to work.

survivor

Banned
Since we are on that subject, everytime I see someone mention Futari wa Precure, I keep having dirty thoughts about the main characters.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Heartcatch Precure 41

I think it would be in cajunator's best interest to never watch this episode when he gets around to watching this (which should have been ages ago), unless he's fond of eulogies being given in his remembrance.

Those kids man. They swarmed that Desertrian. Heavy, man. :(
qCOsXyS.png

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
It doesn't matter how Good this anime will sell or not . There is a garden and that ecosystem will be preserved. I don't care about the new "trendy" world that anime world want to evolve into ... My castle will not be conquered. I will defend it to the last breath !

Current examples of species in the garden to protect:

Even if i'm to fight by myself i'll protect this garden.

Bless your heart. ;_;

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It was for everyone, supposedly. But I think the ones that made it sell DVDs were the otaku and the fujoshi.
Well, it's not like GAINAX is against airing non-suitable material during primetime/children's slots. Remember Evangelion?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Sounds like you rather have us talk about futanari instead of the flow chart of male characters.

No. Let's move back to the flow chart again. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.... I am actually uncomfortable talkin about that thing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom