• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oreimo 6

This entire episode was cringe inducing. I don't know why I'm still watching. At least things are progressing now I guess. And I look forward to the next episode or two when [LN spoiler]
Kuroneko and Kyosuke break up

Moonlight

Banned
Hyōka

Yay or nay?
Yay. Do it. It's an extraordinarily well crafted character piece with frankly astounding production values and incredible direction. It's a quiet, refined, and hosts truly remarkable characters who honestly grow from start to end of the series. It's what pulled me out of my estrangement with the wider anime scene, and largely what kept me there. I really can't recommend it enough. Don't pay much heed to the mystery angle, though. Personally, I enjoyed the hook, but mysteries in Hyouka are used for a catalyst or otherwise a means to an end towards putting characters in situations they aren't necessarily comfortable with or simply having them talk something over.

It was voted NeoGAF's Anime of the Year for a reason!

Date a Live 6

iJ73Qr0E670BU.jpg

THE EPISODE'S NOT IMPORTANT. CLOCK FACE NEXT WEEK.

Jarmel

Banned
So what caused the production problems at Wit? It's not like Araki is new at this. It's apparent that every single person is being thrown at this to get it out the door every week. I wouldn't be surprised if people started to literally die while working on the show. I know they're a new studio but good god.

So what caused the production problems at Wit? It's not like Araki is new at this. It's apparent that every single person is being thrown at this to get it out the door every week. I wouldn't be surprised if people started to literally die while working on the show. I know they're a new studio but good god.

Araki doesn't determine when the show airs; the production committee does.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Also Satsuki's uniform reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally reminds me of Utena's duel uniform and that biases me.

Do I want the CONQUEST or do I want REVENGEANCE?

Mr.Jeff

Yuru Yuri - 01
Well, that was a thing. Felt like it could have been cut down a lot though since some of the conversations were pretty boring. Kyouko was probably the best out of the bunch until she still starting going down the route of obsessive otaku. The other three are pretty dull thus far.

Edit: Also, this is a pretty fucking weird tone for a show set at the start of middle school.

Valvrave - 05
LOL at the ultra cheesy insert song.

Also the size of Valvrave seems to change in every episode.

q0qAQW0.png

I think this is the first time in a while where I actually root for the main heroine over the second one. Shoko's got the whole political thing in the bag, while Saki... is moody and can sing?

Muromi-san 06

I do like how the protag is doing his absolute best to not get involved even if it never works out for him.

Amusing episode nonetheless. And I find it amusing that I am actually learning about stuff here.

Stulaw

Right, just got back into watching animé at the wrong time of the year (exams coming up).

Oreimo 2 ep 6
It was obviously always going to go on
Kuroneko's
route, although I don't think it will last, I mean, they've got 6 episodes left, I guess they could always through a spanner in the works and go to the
Kyousuke and Kirono aren't actually related
route, but then, it might be like Chuu2 and actually keep going until the end. Another option is that Kyousuke turns
Kuro
down.

Edit: About the episode, it was obvious that Kirino said everything out of spite, and of course she
wasn't going to have a boyfriend this early in the series

Oreimo s2 6

You know when this show started, I was really able to empathize with Kyosuke and Kirino's rocky relationship. Obviously it wasn't really similar or realistic, but I imagine things would have played out at least a little bit like how they do in here had I discovered some secret of my sister's.

Then the last few episodes come around and my empathy goes out the window. These aren't the interactions of siblings with a broken relationship, they're interactions of super needy and unreasonable people that may or may not have incestuous desires.

Which brings me to my next question. Are there any actual magical girl shows that heavily feature drills?

Steroyd

Oreimo S2 - 06

Up until the last few episodes I would have defended this show on the incest front, because it really was about the fractured relationship between Kirino and Kyosuke to which I sympathized... last two episodes would have been touching if it didn't feel incest laden all over.

And I've got a bad feeling about the ending, this is why I don't join teams. :(

Jarmel

Banned
OreImo 6-

This episode gave me cancer. This is so disgusting. The insane levels of incestuous pandering. I literally feel like throwing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom