• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
or no pantsu.

/twist

q8FK8KS.gif

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I love how she was able to easily surpass the previous brown girl in the "crazyness" part.

Yeah haha.

==============================

Queen's Blade S3: Rebellion - 12 [END]

Only way I'll be okay with this ending is if there's another season in the works that just hasn't been announced yet. Please let that be the case.

I wished they gave more time for
Listy and Reina's reunion, I mean come on!
. So many questions still left unanswered and characters that barely received any attention at all that I can't see them leaving it at just this.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Aikatsu! 26-30:

Everything since the start of the new school year has been pretty boring and the tournament mini-arc especially so, but catching up was worth it because Sakura is an awesome addition to the cast and there was also the cutest game of whac-a-mole ever:

BGslrNg.gif

Also of note: episode 30's amazing backgrounds. Aikatsu's backgrounds are always drawn in a pretty and colorful watercolor style, but this episode took it to a new level.

I wish they would make an anime season about the Storm Witches someday. They could even add some tank witches after GuP became a big hit.

That'd be nice, as I do love me some Keiko. But I'm still holding out for my 502nd anime since they were teased so god damn hard in the movie. I'm sure the Break Witches would provide a shit ton of action, plus Waltrud being lewd as hell.

Yeah haha.

Queen's Blade S3: Rebellion - 12 [END]

Only way I'll be okay with this ending is if there's another season in the works that just hasn't been announced yet. Please let that be the case.

I wished they gave more time for
Listy and Reina's reunion, I mean come on!
. So many questions still left unanswered and characters that barely received any attention at all that I can't see them leaving it at just this.

Queen blade sells so i'm not too worried.

I just wish they could annonce The next rebellion season already.
The main character harem is so great and growing fast .. loving it ..but still :

Where is my next season ?

Ojamajo Doremi 5

Featuring Wholesale Witch. She's Wholesale because she has breasts.

They have the magical product placement register now, but now they have a debt to pay!

We see development on the kid that mocks Doremi, clearly this is a romance that will get build upon later!. I'm shocked that Doremi nearly killed the dude by freezing him over. This show goes dark places, and is enjoyable for that. Whole lotta Betty Spaghetti Witches.

SDBurton

Queen blade sells so i'm not too worried.

I just wish they could annonce The next rebellion season already.
The main character harem is so great and growing fast .. loving it ..but still :

Where is my next season ?

I was already happy with LunaLuna wanting to get bed Anellotte, but having the entire supporting cast fighting over her is just fantastic.

Gunbuster - 01 (5 minutes in)

LOALG12.gif

Jex

[Cardcaptor Sakura] - 35

There's me complaining about the quality of the animation declining when suddenly I come across this episode which has some genuinely impressive effects animation - even if those scenes only last for a couple of minutes.

Speaking of crazy effects animation I didn't realise that the man himself Takeshi Koike worked on the first episode of the series. God damn!

SDBurton

Gunbuster - 01

EQjY6pz.png

Dat kick!

Wooooooow. Why did it take me this long to check this out? Already feeling really good about Noriko and Kazumi's relationship and I hope it develops even more over the course of the remaining episodes.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
This is kind of cool: apparently for some of the goods that AnimeSols is offering in the higher tiers of its crowdfunded DVD sets, those goods will be vintage. Even if anything that these companies have left at this point is just crappy warehouse overstock, it's an interesting incentive.

Kind of related to the link: so, I recently made a twitter account and have no idea what to do with it. Does anyone here use it for anything relevant to anime or have any recommendations for people to follow?

Joe Molotov

I was already happy with LunaLuna wanting to get bed Anellotte, but having the entire supporting cast fighting over her is just fantastic.

Gunbuster - 01 (5 minutes in)

LOALG12.gif

Haha, I can't believe you're watching this for the first time. :lol

Kind of related to the link: so, I recently made a twitter account and have no idea what to do with it. Does anyone here use it for anything relevant to anime or have any recommendations for people to follow?

ANN's twitter is the best place for news that I've found. Other than that I just follow a few anime bloggers/pals of mine and other various accounts.

Well I follow Siliconera and Gematsu for their news stories about Japanese games so close enough.

I should follow ANN though.

Dynedom

The Valvrave OP isn't even anything special, music-wise. =\

edit: All this Gunbuster talk has reminded me I need to keep watching Patlabor. Argh.

trejo

It's not a good sign when you can't even sit through a film in a single sitting. A pretty bad sign for the film, that is.

I watched Hosoda's One Piece film in two installments because I was dozing off on my first try and that's a very good film.

Sometimes one is just sleepy, just sayin'.

Jex

I watched Hosoda's One Piece film in two installments because I was dozing off on my first try and that's a very good film.

Sometimes one is just sleepy, just sayin'.

The power of HEART should keep you awake!

(I feel asleep during Angel's Egg, but that's not the kind of film that's like to keep you awake if you're tired).

This is kind of cool: apparently for some of the goods that AnimeSols is offering in the higher tiers of its crowdfunded DVD sets, those goods will be vintage. Even if anything that these companies have left at this point is just crappy warehouse overstock, it's an interesting incentive.

You should follow, on most evenings the anime tweets are quite awesome, well thought out, and quite inquisitive, and the best photos. Though I am quite biased in endorsing this twitter.

cajunator

Banned
iS6Mzno2LQMiy.gif

TWOGK season 3... how would that work for that arc? Would easily need like... 26 eps. And goddess arc already? that means they skipped some of the better girls T_T

Bird nest hair ftw!

biggest problem I have with the anime adaption is that they pretty much completely removed most of the chibi cartoony expressions which made elsie so adorable.

You're awesome! Please stop getting banned :(

YUYUSHIKI 06
Good episode. Very well made as always.

Higirashi no Naku Koro Ni 01
Kill me. OMG at this art ahaahaha. Dat CG waterwheel.

Ben-to 01
Looks fun, may watch more.

Yukitake Japan 01
Not too bad. Quite fun actually. I'd probably look at more.

Moster 01
I was more disturbed at the fact I was able to tell it was a madhouse show just by looking at it than the content. Might check out the rest of the episodes. Can't say I was particularly thrilled by it.

Ben-To has Ice witch being amazing and Yakitate Japan has the most hilarious overreactions to food ever. Both are well worth watching. In Yakitates case it is extremely lengthy so it might be daunting. You will probably love it though.

Oh shit seriously?! :D

Yeah I did say that I'd watch Gunbuster and Diebuster awhile back. I'll get on it after I finish Rebellion.

I trust you R_thanatos, I'll place it on my watch list right behind Gunbuster and Diebuster.

Yes, its a show about cuteness, Chiaki, Chiaki, and space lesbians. And some Piracy too.

What's Eureka 7 AO?

The only reason I watched was for Elena Peoples. If you don't like Elena, it cant do much for you.

So I remade her, now with more ZR and neckties. :D

It's so hard to find poses in this that aren't completely lewd. :lol You can certainly tell what this "game"'s intended purpose is. Heh.

This is amazing and I want to make a female version of myself. what is the program called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom