• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Best story. Also I'm looking forward to your OTPs

I only played the first game, but one scene I fondly remember is where
Litchi was chasing Noel around to put on some costumes.
I do know that her friend Makoto arrives in the sequel, but she's part squirrel so I don't know if I can ship that sadly. :(

I do know that her friend Makoto arrives in the sequel, but she's part squirrel so I don't know if I can ship that sadly. :(

Well I guess it could get a little nuts, so I understand your reservations.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
This album is making me want to watch something from the seventies, preferably a mecha show with a cheesy opening song. Jexhius, I need your help!

Theonik

This saddens me. How can you not be able to ship that?

KsbnPdv.jpg

As it turned out, the villain of Splash Star was Toei itself.
Yet another reason splash star was so good.

I saw it more recenty and wasn't impressed.
I know it fall appart after ep 14 but i'm pretty sure i wasn't wearing my nostalgia googles.

A couple cast announcements:

First, for The World God Only Knows S3, they've announced three new cast members: Yuka Iguchi as Tsukiyo, Ayahi Takagaki as Yui, and Haruka Tomatsu as Lune. Looks like it's apparently a 2-cour show as well.
Anything less than a 2 cour will not give the godess arc the justice it deserves.

HYPE RISING !! Call the firefighters !

EXCELLENT !

Accel World 5 (engDub via NeonAlley)
ibqZpWdoS3FAnp.gif

Was so good dub. The VA for Taku, I think, really made Taku seem quite desperate for the entire situation and voice sounded way convincing and believable for it, and often quite into it. All that pent up anger for everything and his own feelings of insignificance and what not. In any event, still an awesome fight to see for the third time. Im ready for more Nega Nebulous.

cjkeats

Yeah, it's too bad. You know it won GAF's AOTY award? There are philistines here who act like it didn't deserve it.
I had no idea, I'll have to go see what it was up against. One of the advantages of taking years off anime is the never ending backlog of good stuff.

According to Sentai's panel today, their three best-selling titles are Highschool Of The Dead, Angel Beats, and Demon King Daimaou (Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou).

Surprised about Ichiban.

Didn't know it did so well.

In completely unrelated news, apparently some form of BlazBlue anime has been announced. No details at all besides its existence, but I'd bet on it being a prequel OVA or something.

If there's any justice in this world the anime would be focused on Bang.

Since there isn't, it'll be Noel x Makoto x Tsubaki.

Theonik

So not even this convinces you?
To follow up with this, maybe this will convince you on the pairing (nsfw) from the actual game itself.
---------------

I still think OP 2 is better. all dat dread at the beginning
I didn't really pick the OP, just thought I needed to illustrate the 70s OP cheese. Also mind the edit!
Upon further inspection it might not be even close to complete however

I need to continue part 2, but the CG I've seen was marvelous and Tamamo's voice will only make it better.
I'm still kinda bitter my save import messed up and I couldn't do the cross game side-quests.
Everyone replays that part.

Theonik

Theonik

Let me help you out with the monthly reminder that this is for a pachinko machine. That should cure you.
70s version was better :(
searching for the actual OP proved too hard

Part 2 was 80s, part 3 was 90s.
That's what I get for watching only part 1 :(

I don't think I like what this implies...
Butt whatever do you mean?

Edit:
image.php

We'll be doing this all day aren't we.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Defuser

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S ep 6

LxXlied.png

The Mikoto vs Accelerator short fight is superb and Dick Accelerator is deliciously evil back then.

OCpIojK.png

Never seen such a depressed Mikoto before. This prequel sisters arc is really awesome!!

-------------------------------

In completely unrelated news, apparently some form of BlazBlue anime has been announced. No details at all besides its existence, but I'd bet on it being a prequel OVA or something.

I'm interested. I suck at fighting games anyway to actually play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom