• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People talking about me, but no boobs in sight. This sucks.

No boobs, just a bunch of fools.

EDIT: Friend is almost done with Futari wa Pretty Cure: Splash Star. His reaction to MAJOR SPOILER
Princess Filia causing a major fuck up of revealing both herself and the Fountain of Sun
is utterly glorious.

Happy birthday Cajun

birthday.jpg

What is this monstrosity of a link?

Defuser

Chihayafuru 2 ep 19
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THEY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Valvrave 6

This show sure knows how to make a guy feel conflicted. Am I supposed to sympathize with Rukino, or think she's a selfish bitch?

Also, I had no idea Hoshino worked on the character designs. Interesting.

cjkeats

Denpa Onna: Ep 1-3
This is pretty fun. All the girls are appropriately looney and cute. Makoto however is kind of an ass. I wonder if this show is actually about aliens or just crazy people? Either way, it's engaging enough.
It's a very pretty show. More movement than I'm used to from Shaft.
The OP is really good too, along with the rest of the soundtrack. It all gives me a very not super serious alien/sci-fi vibe.

cajunator

Banned
I need to take on a new lewd series since To Loveru sucks for the most part.

Or something else. I don't care.

Watch Kiddy Grade like Corvy-kun.

Finished Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Loved every second of it.
Stuck with the dub for the most part and thought it was very well done.
Didn't see the ending coming. From what I understand we'll never actually see more right? lol

I think I'm gonna watch Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko next.

Dooooo it!

Infinite Stratos - 1

So this is a world where women hold dominance over men just because they can pilot super fighting robots and men can't. I'm somewhat interested, I'll have to see where it goes in the next episode. But now I must cycle back to CardCaptor Sakura.

So, in my backlog so far, I've got two magical girl shows, one sad drama, and a mecha high school drama. Ah this is gonna be fun.

This show has one shining beacon of light and hope but unfortunately she doesn't show up until several episodes in. If you can survive it that long you will be rewarded.

According to Sentai's panel today, their three best-selling titles are Highschool Of The Dead, Angel Beats, and Demon King Daimaou (Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou).

-------------------------------

In completely unrelated news, apparently some form of BlazBlue anime has been announced. No details at all besides its existence, but I'd bet on it being a prequel OVA or something.

Makoto or GTFO.

Also, how about an Arcana Heart animu? :D
Imagine the magnificence!

<3

Yall are so awesome

Denpa Onna: Ep 1-3
This is pretty fun. All the girls are appropriately looney and cute. Makoto however is kind of an ass. I wonder if this show is actually about aliens or just crazy people? Either way, it's engaging enough.
It's a very pretty show. More movement than I'm used to from Shaft.
The OP is really good too, along with the rest of the soundtrack.
It all gives me a very not super serious alien/sci-fi vibe.

We can get along. Lets get along.

cajunator

Banned
One thing that bothers me is the later bluray releases of things after releasing DVD sets. Makes me not want to buy ANYTHING unless its bluray. It seems kind of underhanded.

jgminto

My Inferno Cop picture isn't really appropriate for your birthday, Cajun. I should try to make another image. No promises though.

One thing that bothers me is the later bluray releases of things after releasing DVD sets. Makes me not want to buy ANYTHING unless its bluray. It seems kind of underhanded.

Thankfully, apart from Tegami Bachi, the stuff I have on dvd I dont think Id really rebuy if Funimation released a BD set of Index s1, etc...

Though that was the main reason I didnt get the BLue Exorcist DVD sub only sets from Aniplex (am still waiting for the durb BD's to come and I had waited for Durarara!! too)

why...why does that look like the mansion map in Trouble in Terrorist Town?

I don't remember that TTT mansion being so fabulously purple but now it needs to be.

Also, what the hell happened in this thread over the last several pages? Doesn't seem like I missed much...

In a thread where we argued about pizzas and ponies it's hard to say whether those pages were more or less surprising than usual. I'm just happy to lead a life that doesn't really ship characters of any orientation.

I wonder if we'll eventually have :user for every member.

But then the meanings would have to get increasingly esoteric, eventually we'd have someone who is only into yandere x shota action! Also it's kind of funny that only :firehawk: and :kayos: aren't some sort of fetish/obsession.

Also happy two day early birthday cajun! Have a poyopoyo gif!

tumblr_me5tmzaFJv1rfyejmo1_500.gif

Naruto Dub ~15

This seriously might be some of the worst pacing I've ever seen in a shonen adaption ever. Seriously every episode spends at least 5 minutes showing scenes from the last episode and another 5 episodes having characters repeat what the other character just said internally with a "how do I stop x".

madp

The Light of El Cantare
But then the meanings would have to get increasingly esoteric, eventually we'd have someone who is only into yandere x shota action! Also it's kind of funny that only :firehawk: and :kayos: aren't some sort of fetish/obsession.

Oh, :firehawk is definitely a fetish. Young girls wistfully contemplating the transience of life gets him all tingly, he just won't admit it!

jgminto

iR1poDUkZOcak.png

Early birthday wishes I suppose or the opening to your BDay weekend. I wish I could do it better but I lack the skills, you deserve better. I hope the Chiho makes up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom