• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Like I expected. Did they take the same offense the Romans did (considering them rebellious) or was it merely religious purity?

Well, in Japan's case, there was actual rebellion, although the religion was already distrusted by the shogunate simply due to its perception as a consequence of increasing European intrusion into Japan.

Thoraxes

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3451/dd3fc5e3dcd754b0c566247.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibr8PTRRIyKcOS.gif
EMD6xPp.jpg

Gargantia 07
Back to serious time. Honestly, I now think it was more interesting doing slice of life stuff. Things are really taking a turn for the worse now.

I've been wondering, if SAO had its second season with Gun Gale Online, would you guys watch it?

Gargantia 07
Back to serious time. Honestly, I now think it was more interesting doing slice of life stuff. Things are really taking a turn for the worse now.

I've been wondering, if SAO had its second season with Gun Gale Online, would you guys watch it?

Of course we'd all hate watch it, specifically we'd have to make sure firehawk12 watches it

OceanBlue

Gargantia 07

Lol, I heard Kirito gets a girl avatar in that game.

Probably not. I don't really hate SAO, but I didn't really find it entertaining either and dropped it early on.

my teenage romcom snafu 6

misunderstanding date eps.

Don't really like any of the girls in this show, but the MC is easily one of the best of the season. Got the best face.

cajunator

Banned
Like I expected. Did they take the same offense the Romans did (considering them rebellious) or was it merely religious purity?

Welcome to the NHK! - 19

Damn, what happened to the art in this episode? Did the budget run out?

Wow, nipples!

Sempai <3

Ah, yissss.

That's not a mudkip. Why is this not a mudip?

If I told you that the jet came out of a black hole from under her skirt and she then rode off on it to escape, does this make it any better?

Thats EXACTLY the description that sold me.

Theonik

It's GIFs like those that make me somewhat tempted to watch OreImo.

GIFs of butts.
Indeed. Or perhaps GIFs of Kuroneko. However, I'd have to set time for it first and Strike Witches is higher on the prosterior list.

Pantsu are nothing without butts.
Indeed. Pantsu are defined by the shape of the prosteriors that wears them. They draw their form, their soul from this relationship. Without prosteriors pantsu are butt an empty shell.
Extollere spoke of this before I believe.

CorvoSol

*looks up on youtube*

Hah, that's pretty good, but there are better examples in this world. Like I said, you need to branch out.

There's also the AB Group dub of DBZ movies 1-9, but those are harder to come by.

I don't think I've ever watched the DBZ movies. I quit DBZ at the start of the absurd Majin Buu arc and have never once looked back.

And now I see why that decision was a good one.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I don't think I've ever watched the DBZ movies. I quit DBZ at the start of the absurd Majin Buu arc and have never once looked back.

And now I see why that decision was a good one.
The examples are from a dub unique to the UK release, and make for wonderful viewing.

Your decision was not a good one.

Syrinx

Princess Tutu 25

Duck and Fakir decide to give her shard to Mytho and end the story, not just for his sake, but for theirs and everybody else's. So they can finally go to being their true selves, and not just playing the roles in the story that Drosselmeyer set up for them.

Now it's on the prince. Don't fuck this up.

RIP Duck. Well not really, she's still alive. But now she's just a duck. She was, for a relatively short time, a girl and ballet student. And Princess Tutu. But now she's just a duck. Kinda sucks.

Gargantia 07

A well paced, tense episode. It's going in a direction I think we all knew was eventually coming, though I'm interested in
what looks to be a possible mass-departure of folks on the Gargantia. Is the fleet going to split into a bunch of smaller ones? It looks like Pinion's plan is going to have some bigger repercussions.

Can we talk about how pretty this show always looks? Jeezus.

CorvoSol

The examples are from a dub unique to the UK release, and make for wonderful viewing.

Your decision was not a good one.

Yeah I dunno, it was hard enough for me to believe that Goku had trouble fighting an android after he'd defeated a guy who'd conquered worlds, now they want me to believe that a magic marshmallow Kirby is even stronger? 12 year old me wasn't buying.

Kiddy Grade 5

Yo, wait. Eclair is less than 18? WAAAAAT. No wonder that old guy kept calling her a kid! And any lipstick at all makes her powers hard to control? What about lip balm? Does she just have to choose between chapped lips and Hulking out all the time?

#outofthisworldtroubles.

AHAHAHA her friend swallowed the ice cubes in her drink and slammed the drink on the table with enough force to cause her breasts to sway all the way up then down and yet not simultaneously break the glass in the drink. The future has the strongest of glasses.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Princess Tutu 25

RIP Duck. Well not really, she's still alive. But now she's just a duck. She was, for a relatively short time, a girl and ballet student. And Princess Tutu. But now she's just a duck. Kinda sucks.
Ducks are fine too. Roasted, I mean.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yeah I dunno, it was hard enough for me to believe that Goku had trouble fighting an android after he'd defeated a guy who'd conquered worlds, now they want me to believe that a magic marshmallow Kirby is even stronger? 12 year old me wasn't buying.
No, that part is definitely dumb. I mean disavowing all things DBZ, because the UK dub of the movies are hilarious.

CorvoSol

Dude, a little girl just shot two grown men to death in Kiddy Grade. This is a hard core show. Kiddy Grade is only for hard, tough men.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Confirm/Deny: Lord Slug is the worst thing Toei has ever produced other than Max Heart. It's true because not even the AB Group dub could make it good.

CorvoSol

That IS her name, Lightning is a nickname.

edit: wait did the sarcasm go over my head?

It's okay. It wasn't a very good joke.

Why not? :3

I have no actual rebuttal.

I thought Eclair was a pastry? Since when did the Japanese think it was okay to name their characters after pastries?

Dragon Ball Z had a villain named Garlic, and GaoGaiGar had one named Pizza. Pastry seems like a mere step away.

Metrotab

Banned
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 71: The Battle of Marr-Adetta (Part I)

~ History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. ~

Reinhard vs Bucock, round 1!
Pretty crazy how Reinhard always chooses the younger admirals to do the important work, and keeps the High Admirals as defensive squads or reinforcements. Is he giving them a chance to prove themselves?
I agree with von Reuental's analysis: Reinhard needs this victory because otherwise he wouldn't really have defeated the Free Planets Alliance. He can't go around the military campaign again and simply charge at Heinessen, he needs to legitimize his claim to galactic rule.
Where are the Black Lancers anyway?

Indeed. Or perhaps GIFs of Kuroneko. However, I'd have to set time for it first and Strike Witches is higher on the prosterior list.

There's a good man.

Indeed. Pantsu are defined by the shape of the prosteriors that wears them. They draw their form, their soul from this relationship. Without prosteriors pantsu are butt an empty shell.
Extollere spoke of this before I believe.

So beautiful, I wish I was better with words to describe buttocks in such a manner.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
my teenage romcom snafu 6

misunderstanding date eps.

Don't really like any of the girls in this show, but the MC is easily one of the best of the season. Got the best face.

Just caught up on this myself. I have to admit the MC's alright. The best girl is that one dude who clearly has a thing for Hachiman, and he seems to realize that too. ;P It's interesting seeing a show that isn't just about loners, but seems to be exploring that aspect of modern day culture in an interesting way, esp. since (so far *knock on wood*) there hasn't been a lot of stupidly saccharine solutions where everything after is lovely and magical forever or some such. Well, I kinda breezed through it anyway, if there was I've already forgotten. ^^;

Teacher's a fucking psycho stalker though.

Lol, I heard Kirito gets a girl avatar in that game.

Probably not. I don't really hate SAO, but I didn't really find it entertaining either and dropped it early on.

Dunno about the girl avatar but from what I've heard, Kirito and Asuna really aren't in the next arc, there's suppose to be new main chars or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom