• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date A Live 08

Kurumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tohka > Yoshino = Tobiichi

iNjHcFPPtXLEs.gif

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
What is it with that particular Dokidoki faux-yuri pairing? I guess Mana Sue is hooked up with Batman?

I need to ask that too. I'm like 4 episodes behind, so did something happen that caused a switch in the OTP? Because from last I saw ManaxRikka was looking pretty strong with ManaxMako as a close second.

=============================

Moretsu Pirates - 13

6olhi6c.png
CBQGzBn.png

wg4gsxS.png
RgrbrNy.png

They're not even trying to hide it. :lol

It's like they tossed Chiaki to the side and decided to just roll with this pairing. :lol

Looks like
Marika's mom is yearning to return to the stars as well? Get hype!

Spice and Wolf II 01

Another man falls for Holo's charm, more economics talk and even more amusing talking between Lawrence and Holo.

It's like nothing has changed expect it just looks nicer!

cajunator

Banned
Sarcasm. I dunno, I'm just saying things.

CAJUN WHY ARE TWO LITTLE GIRLS KISSING ON THE MOUTH IN THIS SHOW?

Because glorious anime!

Don't mind me, just beaming at my handiwork. :D

Youve done well! Except I dunno if me and Hito will work out.
*tsun tsun

It seems that once again having my computer crash and being away for a whole day means I missed absolutely nothing of importance. No news, no overblown reactions to shows, nothing. How boring.

You didnt miss much. Just my birthday. No big deal ;_;

Date A Live 08

Kurumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tohka > Yoshino = Tobiichi

Best Girl NSFW?

holy FUCK she is cute.
Cute cute cute cuuuuuuute. Its the way her hair is half covering her eyes and just...hnnnnngh.

OK, I'm curious. Where is this from?

:(

CorvoSol

Honestly that was the point where I was felt disappointed. Geass is what made Lelouch unique. Now everybody's got it!

I was honestly fine discovering that the Emperor had it. That was a no brainer, really. But #ROLO? I mean I dunno. Then there was the Chinese dude having the red lines around his eyes, too.

actually a gundam style ending would be nice aka the naked spirits of all the female cast boost the morale of ledo and what not.

Nonononono. Gundam style ending also requires murdering everyone.

EVERYONE.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE

cajunator

Banned
I was honestly fine discovering that the Emperor had it. That was a no brainer, really. But #ROLO? I mean I dunno. Then there was the Chinese dude having the red lines around his eyes, too.

Nonononono. Gundam style ending also requires murdering everyone.

EVERYONE.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE[
/QUOTE]

I hope this is a Norman Stansfield reference, Corvy-kun.

wonzo

Banned
Oh boy, we've rotated back to the Nichijou Knuckle-duster
The Nichijou Knuckle-Duster sounds like a knuckle-duster that looks really impressive and intimidating at first glance until you realise it's just made out of cardboard and cello-tape with a nice paint job over it.

KoiChoco 8

ibjazcSvAYx3kv.jpg

Morishita knows what you did, you awful person you.

The forced drama was piled on pretty hard in this episode, and I frankly didn't care much for it. Especially when Satsuki-sensei and Shinonononononome's soft jugulars are in the same scene. I'm expecting the childhood friend drama to somehow go over the edge with the episodes we have left.

hidamari sketch sp1

The museum! The pool! Pajama party!

Like the op. still not really a nazuna fan. Just feels like her cute is forced. :/

You know, been wondering. The hell is that green snail mascot thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom