• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Found it:

kCwUA.png

Date A Live 7

Oh hey, an actual malicious Spirit that completely understands what it's doing. About damn time we got one of those. Don't know how they can believably bring a conscious mass murderer to Shido's side without it being eh, but oh well, fun shall be had.

K-On! 6

Our very first LIGHT SHOW! Which wasn't about lighting. Well that was a good light show, some good pep talk to help Mio overcome her shyness, leading into a good first light show even. All the practice has paid off....

Until Mio trips. She's a striped panties person! Returning us back to status quo. But hey, she has a fanCLUB!

Hyakka ryouran samurai girls - 03
Hyakka%20Ryouran%20Samurai%20Girls%20-%2003.jpg

AH AH AH OH WOW

Lol .what would you do if a little sister fell from the sky ? Tune in and we'll find out !

Thanks the gods for the 3 eps rule. Because if the cast had acted even dumber this episode i would have dropped this show.
I won't because things are happening , good things .

First senhime painfully learns that being a perverted childhood friend is NOT ENOUGH to win the MC attention. The power of an insecure and clingly litlle sister is stronger !

Next sanada is doing a better job than expected. i had doubts that the plot would keep things in a loop of nonsense , glad to see that part resolved.

Off to see the next episode.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Harvest Moon: The Anime Romeo x Juliet 12

The bittersweet feels train does not stop for anyone. Also, farming for tiny potatoes, yum.

Two trees tied together and one is dead you say? Oh my, Gonzo that's not foreshadowing, that's putting up a fucking neon billboard saying "Here's what's gonna happen later on!"

K-On! 6

Our very first LIGHT SHOW! Which wasn't about lighting. Well that was a good light show, some good pep talk to help Mio overcome her shyness, leading into a good first light show even. All the practice has paid off....

Until Mio trips. She's a striped panties person! Returning us back to status quo. But hey, she has a fanCLUB!

If they never returned to the status quo, we'd never get some of the best episode in season 2! And it's not like one concert is going to cure someone like Mio of her social phobia.

Syrinx

Mysterious Girlfriend X 9

That is the absolute creepiest thing I've ever seen anyone do. Taking pictures of Urabe inher new hair without her knowing and fucking selling them? Tsubaki really should have just punched him in the face. Holy hell, how messed up do you have to be to do that?

And fuck that fucking shitty hairstyle. Her bangs are so fucking superior. All those dudes have piss-poor taste.

Does Oka wrap every damn thing she cooks in bacon? Good luck keeping your cholesterol low, kid. I should say though that it is kinda cute when she goes "U-ra-be-san". And that part when Urabe messes up her hair was pretty hot.

Panty scissors are the best. Urabe really makes he whole show better.

Hyakka ryouran samurai girls - 04
What's the best for a fanservice focused anime to advance his plot ?

COMEDY !

But regular comedy is for noobs !

Harem kissing comedy is where it's At !

Moral of the story .. sleeping pills helps when you're fighting with love ...and blushing girls are cute.

Now by then , the rest of the story seems to make sense.. but i think they can make it even more special.
Am i getting my hopes up for something crazier than before ??

Kagami

Kyou no Asuka Show 1-5

9Ntlvnz.gif

Dat lewd popsicle scene, :SDBurton, and a brilliant shut down.

I need moar!!

MOAR!!
Oh shit, this finally on somewhere besides IP-locked/model-restricted Japanese smartphones?
AT-X broadcast, Bandai Channel, Showtime, NicoNico, huh.
It's a little expensive at 100 yen/episode (or 1500 yen full package) to rent such a short show, but the free first episode they have on Youtube left me wanting to see the rest so I guess I'll check it out.

Mysterious Girlfriend X 9

That is the absolute creepiest thing I've ever seen anyone do. Taking pictures of Urabe inher new hair without her knowing and fucking selling them? Tsubaki really should have just punched him in the face. Holy hell, how messed up do you have to be to do that?

And fuck that fucking shitty hairstyle. Her bangs are so fucking superior. All those dudes have piss-poor taste.

Does Oka wrap every damn thing she cooks in bacon? Good luck keeping your cholesterol low, kid. I should say though that it is kinda cute when she goes "U-ra-be-san". And that part when Urabe messes up her hair was pretty hot.

Panty scissors are the best. Urabe really makes he whole show better.

To bad Oka is the best.

Kyou no Asuka Show 1-5

9Ntlvnz.gif

Dat lewd popsicle scene, :SDBurton, and a brilliant shut down.

I need moar!!

MOAR!!

Manabi Straight still has the crown on lewd popsicle which was freaking weird and jarring because the rest of the show isn't all that lewd.

Arjuna 10

Oh god I can't stop watching but too bad it was a pretty dull episode. Well I guess there was fun with dangerous chemicals but man these kids can't go an episode without drama in their relationship. I thought that shit was over with last episode!

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Romeo x Juliet 13

Curio and Francisco are fucking badass as FUCK.

I'm kinda amazed at a lot of the duality imagery in this, beyond what is spoken. So many set pieces, colors, crests, objects are basically screaming "we're two halves of a whole!"

heart...strings...still...being...tugged...

Well excuuuuuuuse me, Princess. Looks horrible and awful to me.

I listen to music with album art more fucked up than that, honestly.

You're excused. Don't let it happen again.

joe2187

Banned
So...first time poster in an Anime thread

Just started watching the Lupin the Third(A woman called fujiko)

This show is sexy as fuck.

At eps 6., Zenigata's crossdressing protege is a creepy motherfucker.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Are there even that many anime featuring lesbians where their sexuality isn't apparent at the beginning and they "come out" at some point into the series?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
So...first time poster in an Anime thread

Just started watching the Lupin the Third(A woman called fujiko)

This show is sexy as fuck.

At eps 6., Zenigata's crossdressing protege is a creepy motherfucker.

Show had one of the best ending theme songs for its season, loved 'Duty Friend'.

Shame that's the only good thing I can say about it. :lol

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Well he was spot-on on moretsu pirates as he saw the pairing and saw all the hints from the early episodes.
Not hard to do but still.

---------------
Hyakka ryouran samurai girls - 05

A harem grow, painfull childhood memories are throw into the mix and our heroines are debating whenever they should go full drive or half drive with our MC.

Also delusions.

It's been a while since i saw an anime debate SO MUCH ABOUT KISSING i almost forgot what the original plot was.

Are they preventing the MC from fighting on purpose or what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom