• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about lower body man?

I hope Kyoani doesn't SHAFT this on the manservice department.

514191-screenshot099gluas.jpg

I don't think KyoAni can reach the same high-quality as Shaft.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Himukai's designs didn't translate so well but still semi-hyped.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
That is amazing. I wish places around here had even half that selection.

RIP Borders. Although they charged way more than Amazon for their manga (well, all of their books), hence the RIP...

Just add anime after Free.

And I imagine that that's just going to fill the results with every hole-in-the-wall streaming piracy site on the net. Swimming anime just can't win.

Makoto

Yahari Ore no fubar 4

Better mysteries than Hyouka.

Better MC than Hyouka. Better character interactions that Hyouka. This is better than Hyouka.

Which isn't saying much.

Articalys

oh my god you guys are seriously starting this again
couldn't you just both, I dunno, NOT take the other's bait and avoid getting into an argument in the first place

RIP Borders. Although they charged way more than Amazon for their manga (well, all of their books), hence the RIP...

Borders had great selection, and it felt like they were constantly doing Buy 3 Get 1 Free sales, so if you had a rewards card, it was actually worth it to buy manga there.

Now we're stuck with Barnes and Noble, which has pretty lackluster selection and very few deals.

Borders had great selection, and it felt like they were constantly doing Buy 3 Get 1 Free sales, so if you had a rewards card, it was actually worth it to buy manga there.

Now we're stuck with Barnes and Noble, which has pretty lackluster selection and very few deals.

I thought AMZN consistenly does the buy four for three deal, and is usually charging only 6 dollar for manga too.

Stores would be better places for manga, well anime too, if it wasnt so varied from region to region, some here have shelves and shelves of stuff, other places, one tiny shelf of only the super popular :/

luffeN

Currently enjoying HMS, Gargantia, Kyojin, RDR, HxH, Karneval, SNAFU, Date A Live and Valvrave.

Crime Edge is a mixed bag but has enough stuff in it to keep me going. Arata Kangatari should switch to
the real world where the warrior is. I want to see how he deals with all the bullies
. Devil Survivor 2 is kinda cool and I will probably finish it. Hentai Ouji does also have its fair share of funny moments, so going to keep watching it. Photo Kano is sometimes on the edge of being dropped and MJP is just strange.

Currently n1 anime is HxH. Bring on the new arc!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
More deban at last.

Heh.

If only I'd watched Iron Chef so I could get the reference.

Dude. dudeee

I suppose that I didn't go quite frequently enough to get a feel for their sale cycle. Even if this makes me sound like a scrub-tier manga reader, I miss discovering new manga by going into a store and browsing their selection (although that turned into full-on window shopping so I was part of the problem :lol)

Space Brothers 55:
We're finally back into new material, and it's great. Nitta is a complete bro, and Mutta has some great moments. The next phase of the training looks to be pretty interesting, and it should play to Mutta's strengths fairly well since
they're going to be working with vehicles

They censored it in the BD release, also known as Shinbo's true vision:
57_.jpg

That reminds me how Shaft reduced the lewdness in Hidamari x Honeycomb for the BD release.

Though I prefer the BD version. The TV version of Araragi looks like as if he doesn't have a penis.

13670820473618ajxo.jpg

That reminds me how Shaft reduced the lewdness in Hidamari x Honeycomb for the BD release.

Though I prefer the BD version. The TV version of Araragi looks like as if he doesn't have a penis.

13670820473618ajxo.jpg

To be fair, some of the Yuno bath scenes were ridiculously more lewd than previous seasons.

Also TV Araragi bathes in a speedo, what a freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom