• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I don't watch precure but I find the character designs for Smile better than Dokidoki from all these screencaps.

Bakemonogatari 3

Episode was largely dominated by a very entertaining conversation between Koyomi and Hitagi. Glad to see she's still got that sarcasm working even though she considers him a friend now. She sure likes to tease him for being a virgin, doesn't she? Among other things as well.

Then Koyomi beats up a grade school girl. What a dipshit.

I wish that was the worst thing he did.

I don't watch precure but I find the character designs for Smile better than Dokidoki from all these screencaps.

That's because they are.

kayos90

tumblr_inline_mhof08z3j01qz4rgp.gif

I like you too.

Dynedom

Irresponsible Captain Tylor 2

Tylor may become one of my favorite protagonists, and the hostage scenario of this episode showed off all his strengths. He's so clueless and does some really stupid things, yet he's a master of flattery and psychological manipulation and somehow flies through crazy situations unscathed. How does he do it? Is he just a lucky idiot or an obfuscating genius?
The latter.
Not to mention he's plain fun to watch, with how unpredictable his actions and reactions are. It's as if he's from another planet and has no conception of how humans are supposed to act.

I'm with this guy:

v5RqX6r.jpg

Oh man, a Tylor watcher! Enjoy the ride. Hrm, might be time for an avatar change.

Ro-Kyu-Bu 3

Bringing this back to speed, we have our first game with lolis, and more bathing. This wouldn't fly in America clearly.

Sabaru is clearly making use of his knowledge to pin point the issues with each individual player, but I'm guessing he wasn't aware of the stamina differences.

I think watching Kodomo no Jikan awhile back sort of dulled my reactions here.

cajunator

Banned
I don't know which figure you're talking about, but it's probably true. That's Tsunako's artwork, after all.

This avatar is one of the nice pieces of fanart I was talking about. I probably won't keep it for long though, since there's one aspect of the composition that slightly bothers me and Yoshino isn't my favorite character in DAL. :p

This one
PHAiQSb.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well thank God they buy pure cream in Oreimo. I was afraid they have have bought that lewd alternative.

pw6C69l.png

hunter x hunter 81

So they finally fight some guy that looks like one of boss doggies' avatars.

So can the ant guys get any stronger shounen style, or must they be reborn stronger?

lol every faction doing w/e they want. Is this suppose to be a commentary on modern corporations?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Are you people happy with where you are right now in life? And if not, are you working to improve it?

Right now I'm in front of the computer responding to this post when I probably should be getting ready for bed. I'll improve on this situation by brushing my teeth straight after hitting Submit Reply.

Thoraxes

Are you people happy with where you are right now in life? And if not, are you working to improve it?

I'm pretty content right now. Got a master's degree, got a job, bought a car, and keep having performances of my music outside of school.

And it's almost summer, so time for some nice warm weather again. I can finally relax for a bit too after all that craziness that comes with grad school.

OceanBlue

Pretty good so far. My biggest problem is my lack of a sense of urgency (so I'm not really working to improve it, lol), but other than that I'm pretty happy with everything.

kayos90

Leaving this thread and not giving a damn about certain people in it has made me a more selfish and worldly person as a result of it. Best thing to happen. Now that I'm back I can better dictate myself in this thread. Why bother wasting time for some scumbags? lol.

That's why kayos is back. He will take us to the End of the World...

Thanks. =D

kayos90

Thanks! You know, one of my biggest desires was to be the jack of all trades of sorts. I'd love to have a dab at the various arts available in the world so I can write better and stuff. It's one of my regrets of not having stayed a 5th year in college. I wanted to take more classes to expand my art pool.

Narag

No, working sucks. Going to dismember something at work, end up on disability, and live the good life of the government paying me to watch my chinese cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom