• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Oh yeah. This came up in my feed. I don't like Chiho but i know yall do so.. .here you go.

085ce4004a98fad8a7f3a229e3d40810.png

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Exactly what I said when I read your last point. I'm into yuri, Kayos90. Whether they're virgins or not is irrelevant.

Hatesex is hatesex.

Oh. lol. I know it doesn't matter if they're virgins or not. I was just specifying. lol. The "wait wat" comment was more about the spoiler tagged thing though.

Jarmel

Banned
The official website for the Gifū Dōdō!! Kanetsugu to Keiji anime has opened and revealed the staff:

Chief Director: Tetsuo Hara (original manga author, Fist of the North Star)
Director: Bob Shirahata (Hetalia)
Series Composition: Yasuhiro Imagawa (Giant Robo)
Character Design: Masaaki Kannan (Hetalia)
Animation Production: Studio DEEN

This has some truly atrocious character designs. DEEN strikes again.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
This does raise a question in my head.

In yuri, if they're both virgins in the traditional sense, but they still engage in the activity, that keeps them pure since the walled garden hasn't been "breached"?

The act of love making with their fellow maiden is what makes them pure. Even if their garden wall has been breached (
let's say by a toy
), the fact that it happened with another woman keeps its purity intact.

fertygo

The Big O -13
So good.. awesome finale, what the fuck so they just cancel it like that in the past? smh.

And its all downhill from here? :(

The act of love making with their fellow maiden is what makes them pure. Even if their garden wall has been breached (
let's say by a toy

Ooooh, okay, just making sure.

......and screw Brian Taylor.

Articalys

let's say by a toy
I swear this is an actual plot point in some series, but I can't remember what it was, or if I'm even correct in the first place.

OceanBlue

A Nisekoi anime confirmed?!

Time to set up your teams people!!!!

- Team Onedera
- Team Tsugumi
- Team Marika
- Team Chitoge

Team Onodera!
(More like team suffering D:. I don't know if it gets any better since I dropped the manga a while ago, but I doubt it.)

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Ok let me clear this up so clear any misunderstandings. :lol

My preferred romance: yuri

Other romance whether bi-sexual or straight: A-OK.

What I vision in my head as the garden: yuri romance. That's it.

I did not mean to say bi's or straights go away or anything like that. At all.

But I will hold my ground against furries. I don't roll with that.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ok let me clear this up so clear any misunderstandings. :lol

My preferred romance: yuri

Other romance whether bi-sexual or straight: A-OK.

What I vision in my head as the garden: yuri romance. That's it.

I did not mean to say bi's or straights go away or anything like that. At all.

But I will hold my ground against furries. I don't can't roll with that.
VR9yoUG.jpg

Joe Molotov

Nope, the garden does not consider half-hearted individuals that wanna bullshit and play both teams as pure. You pick a side and commit 100%.

You're kicking Akane out of the garden? :( Or has she repented of her sins and been allowed back in one of your doujins?

BTW,

A Certain Scientific Railgun 01

Shower teleportations and skinship, yeeesssssssssss. After reading Vol. 1 of the Manga, I had to pick up the show.

Spice and Wolf II 12

You know, thinking back through the last 24ish episodes, Lawrence is a terrible merchant.

But anyway, this was a fun ride. The interactions between Holo and Lawrence were fun to watch and I really enjoyed the supporting cast for each new city. The music was pretty topnotch as well and I really like the contrast the story used between Holo and Lawrence and what was happening in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom