• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

Since no one posted it earlier while I was watching Valvrave...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dIJvZ5UVw4o

noitaminA had a teaser today for their 2013 Line-up Conference on June 5. They'll be announcing the second Summer series, as well as both Fall series for the timeslot, and both Fall shows will be original shows - not adaptations. Looks like they really took their time with it, but noitaminA could be back!

You're a fucking retard. The conference is on July 5, not June 5. Can't you tell the difference between a 6 and a 7? Is your brain growing on your ass? Smh.

Titan 8

well... shit. Such a feel good eps. Got randomly teary at the end ;_;

love how that random all stills section midway, its like they mismanaged budget :p

Curious wtf is anything.

Next eps seems kinda predictable though, hope it isn't that!

Thoraxes

Let's talk about the glorious CG future of anime.

BlLU4oz.gif

duckroll

Looks more like a beef patty at the top, a chicken patty in the middle, and two salmon patties at the bottom. Probably makes the burger taste really gross, but I don't think anyone is going to die from it.

I don't quite understand this, so yes.

I started watching strike witches. The lack of pants is simultaneously incredibly jarring and awesome. I know this is probably a completely ridiculous question and I shouldn't be thinking about this, but is there a narrative reason the female populace is basically mandated to wear spanks?

Articalys

First time it's been released as a BD box in Japan - it's been out in the UK as a two complete series BD sets (one for the first series, one for R2) for a while.

I'm sure the Japanese set will be way better quality, but the UK one is pretty cheap!
The UK is unfair because their Blu-ray Region B advantage means they can release things quickly and cheaply without having Japan breathing down their neck with fears of reverse importing.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I'm pretty sure that's ham...

In what reality is ground ham even a thing? It's not like it would be impossible or even difficult to make it, but who would actually eat that? You might as well just eat Fancy Feast straight out of the can at that point.

I started watching strike witches. The lack of pants is simultaneously incredibly jarring and awesome. I know this is probably a completely ridiculous question and I shouldn't be thinking about this, but is there a narrative reason the female populace is basically mandated to wear spanks?

Somewhat serious answer: The female populace that aren't fighting in striker units have a respect for the witches and choose to wear the same/similar attire. People thought the witches dressed like that because of striker units but apparently witches have always dressed like that so that leads me to my:

Short answer: Shimada Fumikane LOVES butts.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
This is how you know we're near the end of a thread.

I'm totally re-throwing down my recs for next thread's title.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-9| Don't worry, we're done with anime too.
Spring Anime 2013 |OT-9| Anime: Not a Legit Medium
Spring Anime 2013 |OT-9| Ever since Bebop, anime has been shit.
Spring Anime 2013 |OT-9| What's your favorite Shakespeare novel?
Spring Anime 2013 |OT-9| You can't trust our opinions - we all have moe avatars.

Somewhat serious answer: The female populace that aren't fighting in striker units have a respect for the witches and choose to wear the same/similar attire. People thought the witches dressed like that because of striker units but apparently witches have always dressed like that so that leads me to my:

Short answer: Shimada Fumikane LOVES butts.

Don't we all? And thanks! I really need to get better at turning my brain off for these types of shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom