• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K-On! 10

325la.jpg

Yui is just so attached to Azusa, and Ui seems to be really into her sister.

Azusa continues to be rather highstrung, yet often does more than others at what she criticizes them for, granted she's not a beginner so why not.

Azusa seems to be an attempt to get everyone (sans Mio) out of their carefree shells, but isn't succeeding as much, and even gets sucked into the fun rather easily by Ritsu. Ritsu manages to feel lonely though when Mio was comforting Azusa (This shit writes itself).

Any of you guys ever had a McBitchin'? Or something animal style at In N Out.

Also I might be the only Asian I know incapable of using chopsticks to eat rice.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I don't get why yall instantly assumed secretions are from the lower areas. I was thinking more brain fluid... Unless... I missed the joke.

I actually had that the day it debuted over here in AZ.

Felt terrible afterwards. :lol

How much was it?

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam 15

I'm glad that Judau got called a savior, and not, you know, Flit, because Flit would've had a field day with that. Also, LOL. Capt. Bright just got captured and we're hiding from guys who just tried to kill us. "HEY JUDAU LET ME SEDUCE YOU." "NO ELLE YOU WHORE NO."

Oh, Mondo, maybe if you hadn't been such a dick to your friends, they wouldn't be so eager to mistreat you now? Gottn is the only intelligent soldier in the whole Axis forces. Why can't he be in command?

Someone please tell me Roux never winds up with Glemy.

K-On! 10

Yui is just so attached to Azusa, and Ui seems to be really into her sister.

Azusa continues to be rather highstrung, yet often does more than others at what she criticizes them for, granted she's not a beginner so why not.

Azusa seems to be an attempt to get everyone (sans Mio) out of their carefree shells, but isn't succeeding as much, and even gets sucked into the fun rather easily by Ritsu. Ritsu manages to feel lonely though when Mio was comforting Azusa (This shit writes itself).

Yeah, this is basically how things go with Azusa. It's highlighted more in the second season.

And that thing with Ritsu is foreshadowing.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Stuff come out of those things every single day. I don't dunk my brain into the toilet everyday to relieve myself.

Wait... K. I must be missing something. Why would you be talking about the toilet though? I thought the point was that my brain doesn't expel a fart but brain fluid. Or matter? idk. Nvm. This conversation is terrible..

Syrinx

Any of you guys ever had a McBitchin'? Or something animal style at In N Out.

Also I might be the only Asian I know incapable of using chopsticks to eat rice.
Why even would you use chopsticks for rice? I imagine you wouldn't be.able to eat more than a couple pieces at a time.

DiGiKerot

The UK is unfair because their Blu-ray Region B advantage means they can release things quickly and cheaply without having Japan breathing down their neck with fears of reverse importing.

Hey, after years of being the industries whipping boy, we deserve some minor payback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom