• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I fapped through the whole thing. What now?

image.php

Were posting our wallpapers. How do people really have like no icons or so few icons on it? My home one is halfway full of arts.

Anyway, since Im at work I guess Ill share my current one that Ive had since finishing A Certain Magical Index (Touma and Tsuchimikado).

Jintor

Woah! DTL just dropped a tumblr bomb of wall to wall Swimming Anime art. Gonna take a while to scroll past...

Anyway when's the french ladybug mahou shoujo anime coming out

wonzo

Banned
Space Bros 55

spacebros55.jpg

Finally, the end of this recap hell. I was actually kinda surprised how quick the pacing was in this episode as usually it'd drag things like that on for a bit.

OceanBlue

Were posting our wallpapers. How do people really have like no icons or so few icons on it? My home one is halfway full of arts.

Anyway, since Im at work I guess Ill share my current one that Ive had since finishing A Certain Magical Index (Touma and Motoharu).

I keep any art I save in a specific folder. That folder is a mess though, lol.

I generally don't bother looking at my Desktop icons because all of the programs I regularly use are on the Taskbar and all of the folders I regularly visit are in the Favorites sidebar in Windows Explorer. I usually just keep my Desktop for temporary files, and I don't need to look at those, so I just hid all of my icons.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well on OS X I uses an application called Alfred (but you can use Spotlight) to launch applications. So with a few keystrokes I can get most things running.

But like I said, that was a cleaned up capture, currently my desktop in a mess of files waiting to be sorted.

Space Bros 55

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18780843/misc/spacebros55.jpg

Finally, the end of this recap hell. I was actually kinda surprised how quick the pacing was in this episode as usually it'd drag things like that on for a bit.
It felt a bit weird not skipping 90% of an episode.

Tenumi

Banned
Huh, posting wallpapers, eh? I'm good at this sort of thing.

Most of my anime time has been monopolized by Eureka 7 lately. Aiming to have it finished by end of this week or early next week. Up to episode 38 right now.

YES

THE MAOU NENDOROID HAS THE HERO DAKIMAKURA AS A PROP

Well that's adorable.

Weekly Sales April 22-29

*5, **6,276 **6,276 Hetalia: The Beautiful World vol.1 Limited Edition
20, **1,004 **1,004 Senyuu. vol.1

As always, first volume debuts are bolded.

I guess that's average for Hetalia and poor Senyuu. At least we got a season 2!

Single CD
*3, *50,845 *50,845 Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% "Maji Love 2000%"

Those numbers. Too bad I like the first season's song more.

Also, current wallpaper as in literally at this very moment:

I have it set to change every 15 minutes so always fun to see what's next.

LuffyZoro

Hey, figured this would be a good place to ask for recommendations. I started watching Hunter x Hunter, and really liked the lighter parts of it, but didn't especially like the York Shin arc. are there any other shows where I can get that feel?

Kurita

Hey, figured this would be a good place to ask for recommendations. I started watching Hunter x Hunter, and really liked the lighter parts of it, but didn't especially like the York Shin arc. are there any other shows where I can get that feel?
You're crazy.

Those are its best moments. Phi Brain is worth checking out. (Tsuritama and Kimi to Boku too)

Your username reminds me of, though if only it was in the other order
ZoLu
tumblr_mdnjngQnKK1r8nrm9o1_500.jpg

My desktop tends to look like this after writing up news for the day.

I'm really bad at staying organized. It's a wonder I can find the shit I'm looking for at any given time.

I'm curious as to why you hate Chitanda so much D:

Oooooooh. Sharing wallpaper now? Here's my current one! Not by my choice! >_<

#*%&(#^$(*#^$*(#

There's gotta be a story behind this.

EDIT: This is the only SFW wallpaper I have. Too good a screen to pass up.

Hah, I knew someone appreciated that screen cap!

I have it set to change every 15 minutes so always fun to see what's next.

This, I might take this one, is it from something?

Narag

Sup luffy

GIRL UND PANZER OAV 02

Who is the genius that managed to put everyone in swimsuits and they found an escuse to add aprons ?

Who is the other genius that managed to start a conversation from barbecue to army emergencies ration ending on the best way to cook rice ?

This oav was good , even if short ..

I like the fact that they are showing great chemistry between the huge cast yet they still find ways to include trivia on wars and such.

Pretty well done :)

Summer is right around the corner!

Edit: Linked just in case >:I (possibly nsfw)
Source please!
I'm not all that organized, but I at least shove everything into a folder. Once you look in there, it's a jumbled mess.
K-ON!! - 02

Hilarious episode. I laughed to the point where my sides were literally hurting. Ritsu with that clutch decision making!

vdtfJ.gif

So cute, I want to stick peanuts up their nose.

That picture summarizes Mio's role in S2: being constantly overshadowed by Ritsu's shinning star while being the bullying target of the staff.

Azucat's introduction really killed her character.

That's not how I feel at all, but whatever floats your boat.

Here is my wallpaper :

i have plenty of system install and i switch between them depending on what i do ...

This is my cosy install mainly for chatting , internet browsing and anime viewing.

My working Install has a rozen maiden wall.

Hey guys I wanted some opinions on Robotics, Notes?

I was thinking of watching it. I'm not really into slice of life stuff but is it quirky enough?

How do you like it? Any shortcomings?

Hey guys I wanted some opinions on Robotics;Notes?

I was thinking of watching it. I'm not really into slice of life stuff but is it quirky enough?

I thought its one of the better school club type anime out there with a good mix of science and mech action with a really suspenseful plot. Worth checking out.I dont think Id have considered it slice of life.

I wouldn't really call it slice of life, the more normal elements are closer to a sports show if anything what with the recruitment, competition, and burning passion to robot! The problem is that the decent sports show is really the veneer for a poorly done conspiracy drama with badly paced and strung out intrigue and no satisfying payoff or reveals. Mind you this wasn't some sort of bait and switch, as the spiritual successor to the far better steins;gate it was expected to have something darker underneath, it just wasn't that well done.

I was stupid and was strung along for 22 episodes, be smart and avoid it all together in my opinion. Though if you haven't watched S;G you should fix that ASAP!

"just alright" anime.

I consider it to be a "ok" adaptation of a nice Visual novel.
However the most fun routes weren't adapted and they didn't use the potential they could have from the setting and the story.

It's not a slice of life anime ..there is a plot and some mysteries and it has nice characters.
As long as you can stop comparing it to steinsgate , it can be enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom