• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

i was talking about romantic comedies but sure why not everything then lol

Just watching, Kimi ni Todoke (From Me to You) right now, then running to ToraDora! My little Monster as well.

The rest of them this week, then Danmachi, Plastic Memories and Etotama. Also just finished Fruit of Grisaia. That's just off the top of my head, lol.

Lain

Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works 2 14

What an awful spot to end the episode on!!!! Now I have to wait a week to see the battle go down.
Other than that, another great episode.

cajunator

Banned
Just watching, Kimi ni Todoke (From Me to You) right now, then running to ToraDora! My little Monster as well.

The rest of them this week, then Danmachi, Plastic Memories and Etotama. Also just finished Fruit of Grisaia. That's just off the top of my head, lol.

thats a fairly solid list.

TRIAGE X - 02

Still no idea what a triage is.

Its seems like it'a a concept of goodwill after being reborn or something like but amplified.

Trully i have no idea .

You do know you need to sleep at times and eat too , right ?

Don't want to see an article : "Man died after spending 145 hours watching anime non stop" on the internet like those world of warcraft news during those times.

It is the comedy of the season.

I certainly can't take this show seriously.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Monster Musume Staff Cast announced

Director: Yoshihara Tatsuya (Yoru no Yatterman)
Series Composition & Script: Fudeyasu Kazuyuki ( Yoru no Yatterman, Princess Resurrection, Kampfer, Walkure Romanze)
Animation Director: Sunagawa Tatsuya (Yozakura Quartet) & Akasaka Shunji (Yozakura Quartet)
Character Design: Sunagawa Tatsuya
Sub-Character Design: Akasaka Shunji
Sound Director: Morishita Hiroto (Blade and Soul)
Music: Manzo and Tsutsumi Hiroaki
Animation Production: Lerche & Seva

VA

Miia – Amamiya Sora
Papi – Ozawa Ari
Centorea – Aikawa Natsuki

Source

Will watch!

Ninja Slayer From Animation 1

Based Trigger, saving anime once again!
This is Inferno Cop part Deux, and i'm not complaining.

Cornbread78

Don't want to see an article : "Man died after spending 145 hours watching anime non stop" on the internet like those world of warcraft news during those times.

In a week? You monster

No, my day job is going bad right now, so I have a ton of time between calls and emails with clients, so my Kindle in my cubicle has been on in the background all day; kinda sucks really...Hopefully, it picks back up son and I'm paying less attention to it. My Vita is getting mad at me also for ignoring it outside of small spats with SAO. Also, kicks travel soccer starts back up this weekend, so late nights are over again, lol...

Wait, I forgot I watched S1-2 of Dog Days also, lol, but that was part last week as well..

Still on S1 of From Me to U, and haven't watched Monster or Tora yet, so not too crazy.. also, I work a 2nd job, so I only sleep a little over 5 hours already; I'm highly trained now, lol.

EtoTama - 02

Excellent episode
Etotama%20-%2002.jpg

Who cares about walls !?
I really love the animation during the fights.
I really enjoy the way they don't care about explaining everything right away.
I really enjoy the " i don't care" attitude of the MC

Cornbread78

EtoTama - 02

Excellent episode

It's just been fun to watch so far, not amazing, just plain fun.

cajunator

Banned

I think he will be ok lol.
Ive marathoned 26 episode shows in about a day before, stopping only to grab snacks/use the bathroom. That doesnt happen very often at all and requires a truly engaging series but Ive done it.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

ah, im basically done with the first two and watching the rest except for the last two. thanks for the recs though.

EtoTama - 02

Excellent episode

what the hell is this show about? lol

Ive marathoned 26 episode shows in about a day before, stopping only to grab snacks/use the bathroom. That doesnt happen very often at all and requires a truly engaging series but Ive done it.

oh please, ive marathoned one piece over a winter break once, 25 episodes a day and i came out alright. wouldnt recommend though, its rough lol and obviously you have to watch what you eat and exercise regularly. also, that list if almost half of mine with all the new animu this season. if you break it down right, the max anime you would watch in a day is around an hour and 30 minutes, just enough before bedtime.

cajunator

Banned
ah, im basically done with the first two and watching the rest except for the last two. thanks for the recs though.

oh please, ive marathoned one piece over a winter break once, 25 episodes a day and i came out alright. wouldnt recommend though, its rough lol and obviously you have to watch what you eat and exercise regularly. also, that list if almost half of mine with all the new animu this season. if you break it down right, the max anime you would watch in a day is around an hour and 30 minutes, just enough before bedtime.

I think the most I did was 50 or so episodes of CCS in a few days. Or maybe Full Moon O Sagashite to completion in the same amount of time.

It's just been fun to watch so far, not amazing, just plain fun.
yeah it's like everyone in the show wants to have a good time rather than adressing the big question anyone would have asked first.

Oh i've done that too . i watched all of FMA brotherhood in one sitting

>Chinese zodiacs
>FUN
>CAT LEFT OUT
>Gratitude, lot of it.
>FUN
>Very good CG Battles
>Battles
>FUN
>Self aware

cajunator

Banned
yeah it's like everyone in the show wants to have a good time rather than adressing the big question anyone would have asked first.

Oh i've done that too . i watched all of FMA brotherhood in one sitting

>Chinese zodiacs
>FUN
>CAT LEFT OUT
>Gratitude, lot of it.
>FUN
>Very good CG Battles
>Battles
>FUN
>Self aware

Now this really is like Fruits Basket!

Baalzebup

Moon Phase 01-03

Chiwa Saito and Hiroshi Kamiya have been together a while, and they got their start here. While Hazuki is more to the Becky side of things than her later performance as Hitagi, I can already see the chemistry these two had. Shaft's signature style is all here, including some quirky choices of OP and ED. While there are some battle elements to it, they're hardly central to the story aside from the prologue that was the first two episodes. I saw the first episode of this at an anime club a while back, but it's been so long that the first episode largely felt new again. It's one of the few Shaft shows that I haven't seen yet, so now's as good a time as any to jump in.

Gaasssp. Someone is watching the glory of Nekomimi moodo~

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episodes 1-12

Have to say I had a really great time with the show. The pacing was a little off and the story was vague but it was enjoyable overall. Kinda sad that the sales barely passed the mark to get a second season in discussion ;_;

Hehe, told ya it was good 'n stuff.

Mik317

Ninja Slayer 1

YEEEART. Not what I expected but I enjoyed the silliness I guess. I do think the two styles don't mesh well as it feels like they aren't going far enough. Also not as absurd as Inferno Cop was so the abstract style actually just feels cheap a lot more...especially with the actually awesome animation spliced in. Still I enjoyed.

Blood Blockade Battlefront 2

Really like this show a lot. Like I can't think of anything I didn't like about it so far...hope it keeps up and doesn't get Bones'd in the end.

Ninja Slayer 01

Talk about bait and switch. I Was cool with the Aqua Teen Hunger Force levels of animation in Inferno Cop because that was part of the joke, but in here its just aggravatin, especially when it interjects with actually nice animation. I might end up skipping.

Also, has there been a bigger misleading Opening than this one? Cause this has got to rank up there.

Jex

I see that the post-Ninja Slayer world has been divided into two groups and it's pretty clear which of those groups liked Inferno Cop!

Hellraider

Ninja Slayer 1

Yeah, that was terrible. It was fun watching three minutes per week of Inferno cop, but 10 minutes of this are gonna be insufferable. Having some actual animated scenes also does more bad than good. Instead of full dumb fun now you have plain dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom