• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterok

Nagato Yuki 4

Not Taniguchi's good day. Is this Yuki, Haruhi, or Ryoko's show? It's hard to tell sometimes. It feels like there's more emphasis on Haruhi than the manga had, though it's been awhile since I read it. This reminds me that Yuki and Mikuru barely had any interaction in the original. So I guess one relationship is improved here. Two if you count Kyon/Haruhi making more progress here than in the original.

ETSTAMA IS P . BD and I love mofus.

Punchline has KYUGYUUUUUUU MEGANE SI good but I. Necertttt played 99999999

timetostopposting.jpg

Tetsujin 28-go (2004) - 3-4

You got
Frankenstein
in my mecha anime!

Man, I'm loving this show so far. It's doing a great job of building up this sense of mystery regarding the robot.

Also, I can't wait to see which other Giant Robo characters cameo in this, as not only do we have Kenji Murasame in this, but Dr. Von Folger as well.

Narag

timetostopposting.jpg

Tetsujin 28-go (2004) - 3-4
Also, I can't wait to see which other Giant Robo characters cameo in this, as not only do we have Kenji Murasame in this, but Dr. Von Folger as well.

Those aren't cameos, they're actually Testujin characters I think.

Mas shachou pls u muobxt understand

timetostopposting.jpg

etHdyxbl.jpg

Those aren't cameos, they're actually Testujin characters I think.

Eh, I watched Giant Robo first, so they feel like cameos to me. :p

Like, they're not one-off little appearances for a quick second and their involvement in this story may not have anything to do with Giant Robo, but it's still cool seeing them again in a new setting.

It's like what Tezuka does with his "Star System" of characters.

cajunator

Banned
DanMachi 4

Freya is truly a goddess. And Syr is amazing, that smile sweet Jesus.

Anyways it was a enjoyable episode and Lili was introduced. I can already tell she's been through some rough times. Also Bell got his new armor which he probably needed. It seems Freya is up to something as well.

Syr da best although I see a catgirl who might challenge.

VRMN

It's amazing that she's getting NTR'd in her own show but there it is.

Still laughing every time I see a comment like this.
Because she isn't. Haruhi has one more episode left in her as a romantic rival. Sasaki, if they get that far, will also get two episodes. Mikuru doesn't even get that.
This is Yuki's show.

Narag

People think Etotama is bad? This is fucked up.
Etotama is just a very fun show.

It's a tale of two halves really. The manic self-aware humor isn't for everyone and there's likely not enough of the good action to make up for that in the eyes of some.

Yahari ep 4

Hmm change in the op at the end is a nice touch and that yui scene at the end was done pretty well with the music and the animation. It gave me those anime chills that I get from watching a blend of good music and animation like the valentines day episode in Hyouka.

cajunator

Banned
I think you would casually like it cajun. I enjoy it for what it is and will watch it all season.

Also Akio Watanabe did the character designs.

I thought that might be the case!
Also BEAR my Tsuruga devil set showed up and KLK vol 5 finally shipped yayyyyyy
*squees a lot

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Re-Kan! Episode 4:

Yea, still a decent show that made me laugh a few times. Hell, it had a beach episode that didn't have me contemplating suicide so that counts for something.

Nightbird

Yea, i'd rather wait for a proper subbed Version of that Naruto Movie. I understand what they are trying to say, but the Grammar was so bad!

Cute Story at least, i like it.

Quasar

Yuki-chan 4 - Yuki continues the track of irrevalence in her own show. Meanwhile the OTP go on a date. Of a sort.

Snafu 4 - More Haruna. Unexpected move by Hayama. Continue to really enjoy this season.

Food Wars 4 - Continues nicely on track. Pretty typical crazy dorm lineup.

DanMachi 4 - All right.

Nisekoi 2.03 - Sympathy for Shitoge. Don't like this feeling.

Jex

trendsygj24.png

The highlighted period is when the thread was moved from Off-Topic to Community. Interpret this data how you will!

Re-Kan 4
The show amused me for a couple of episodes, but I've already become bored with it. I'm not sure if it is because they've just used too many of those same jokes but it feels stale already. I think I've seen as much of this show as I care to.

trendsygj24.png

The highlighted period is when the thread was moved from Off-Topic to Community. Interpret this data how you will!
But isn't this exactly what they want? More threads instead of mega communities?

CorvoSol

So my students drew Mikasa from Attack on Titan on the board.

I'm okay with that. They have teenage taste in anime.

but i will fucking blacklist the first class to soil my chalkboard with Saber so help me God

Tuck

So my students drew Mikasa from Attack on Titan on the board.

I'm okay with that. They have teenage taste in anime.

but i will fucking blacklist the first class to soil my chalkboard with Saber so help me God
Saber is cool, what's wrong with saber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom