• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dungeon 7
Lili was very cute in this episode. Otherwise, it was fairly simplistic training episode

Nisekoi: 6
An episode that kind of summarizes the series. A whole lot of trying but a whole lot of awkward half-confessions and meandering around

Crocodile

PKSvGO4.gif

This gif needs to see widespread adoption <3

Dan machi - 07

What i Watched: DanmACHI
What i Expected :
What I GOT :
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Well Well , danmachi still incredible in anime, with Bell trying to get away never getting old ( but i guess that running joke is over now ). You can already feel the result of the training and hopefully , with Lili as a supporter , things will be ok.
Hestia is still stealing the show , it's insane considering how little screen time she's got in this episode..but i guess that good vs evil mental joke , was particulary effective given the situation.

In short Danmachi 's still excellent , and so far i ain't complaining.

Shokugeki no Soma - 06

Now that's just gold.

Man the execution is just there and I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Well done dumb fun.

I think the immense fanservice is rather a turn off for me though. I don't even really mind the idea of these foodgasms as that's part of going to the extreme with everything. The framing and character design is plain cheap though.
"She has big tits and look, a crotch shot from below!"

Oh yeh? How enticing *yawn*

It's especially weak when these shots occur randomly for no reason as opposed to the actual food orgasms. Even if being partially ecchi is a major part of the premise for this show, often times less can be more.

Xamdou

Snafu 2.06-7 - Well those meeting scenes felt uncomfortably real. And I wasn't ever in a student council. And Hachiman, you better hurry up. Did not expect that callback, or whatever you'd like to call it.

Too much feels this season than the first, also the animation this time around is sooo much better!

Seraph of the End Episode 7 Mitsuba's Squad

Seraph has the best action scenes of the season. Its all so gripping. The vampires tactics are good too and Yu going all in. I cant wait for more.

Which we got their shower scene instead of that which came after :(
CFIkKhoW0AE-1Ce.png

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! Episode 7 – Yet, That Room Continues to Play Out the Endless Days.

Hikki Hayama moments provide the most development, I enjoyed that brief moment, and Hayama all dark. I love how its explored in Hikki x Hayama BL doujins. Such a great pairing.

I still love Isshiki trying to cover up her feelings for Hikki. She loves him so much.

Really like this StuCO stuff, hopefully they listen to Hikki eventually, also their meeting leader seems like someone who loves to make meetings run 2+ hours overtime.

Also reminded me of KoiChoco's yaoi stick moment with Yume always watching Oojima eat them.
CFIykkwW8AAy41z.png

Denpa Kyoushi 7
This episode was pretty amusing mostly for what they animated to show her reactions since she didn't speak. And she did have a cute voice in the end when she finally decided to speak.

DEATH™

Guys, I just read the Yahari LN continuing from the last episode, and DEEEEEEEEEEMM

I can't wait for the next episode/s! About fricking time it happened!

Monster Musume additional cast:

OP is performed by the currently announced female cast (that includes Miia, Papi and Cerea), ED by Smith & MON (not yet known). It will be shown on MX, Sun TV, KBS, BS11 and AT-X.

tumblr_nofot4HjyB1sqqtwzo1_1280.jpg

Best girl Suu is finally here!

Bikini Warriors TV anime this July http://bikini-warriors.com/anime/

Brown > Blond > Medaka/Ellen clone > Witch hat

DEATH™;164186578 said:
Guys, I just read the Yahari LN continuing from the last episode, and DEEEEEEEEEEMM

Good.

Now go read the rest of Vol 9 for the other scene.

DEATH™;164186578 said:

Staaaaaahhhhhpppppp ;_;

I'm holding out on reading the LN. I must resist

cj_iwakura

Yamada & The Seven Witches 02

Oh my god, is that Kiryu's voice as the yakuza guy near the end?

Hilarious ep, frequently got a laugh out of me.

Arcadius

Banned
Yay rightstuf goodies!

finally got Patema Inverted which Im excited to watch along with a bluray upgrade of Acchi Kocchi and DFrag squeeeeeee

Patema Inverted, if you watch that soon, I'd like to hear what you think of it. I have it near me, just haven't watched it yet. It looks really good though, did a quick 10 minute view of the film.

Phatmac

Akari dog hating confirmed. Damn brutal episode overall it's tough for me to take a guy named Vanilla Ice seriously but he's done it now. I also learned that DIO is a NEET since he never leaves his room.

Dan machi - 07

What i Watched: DanmACHI
What i Expected :

What I GOT :

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Well Well , danmachi still incredible in anime, with Bell trying to get away never getting old ( but i guess that running joke is over now ). You can already feel the result of the training and hopefully , with Lili as a supporter , things will be ok.
Hestia is still stealing the show , it's insane considering how little screen time she's got in this episode..but i guess that good vs evil mental joke , was particulary effective given the situation.

In short Danmachi 's still excellent , and so far i ain't complaining.

Kinda wished they went with the long haired Lili (looked like she grew a bit taller too in the manga)

but yeah minor thing, this anime adaptation is going strong

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fate/stay Night Unlimited Blade Works 19

Mostly a hype episode for the next episode, although the extra stuff they showed from the Archer becoming a counter guardian stuff was neat. You could kind of tell Shirou/Archer weren't actually gonna start their fight (this is not actually a bad way to handle it based on the source material, though). And oh shit at the "EMIYA" theme remix finally showing up, yessssss

And I just realized oh god we're getting close to the dolphins.

Dungeon Girls

There's a woeful lack of picking up girls in the dungeon. I guess he physically picked Lili up once or twice while in the dungeon. Also, Shortstack gonna get rek'd by Aiz.

Phatmac

FUCK I WANNA HEAR MORE OF THAT NEW REDITION OF EMIYA GIVE IT TO ME! Man that was a great exposition heavy episode which greatly explained Archer's reason for wanting to kill Shirou. I wanted more flash backs in Archer but the imagery we got on his past life was great. Seeing Koromine back and laugh at Rin realizing that he fucked up her life was tragic. Rin's angry speech at Kotomine was also great. The best part was Lancer smacking Shinji and I hope a gif of that is up soon. Great episode but next week should be incredible.

cj_iwakura

Fate/stay Night Unlimited Blade Works 19

Mostly a hype episode for the next episode, although the extra stuff they showed from the Archer becoming a counter guardian stuff was neat. You could kind of tell Shirou/Archer weren't actually gonna start their fight (this is not actually a bad way to handle it based on the source material, though). And oh shit at the "EMIYA" theme remix finally showing up, yessssss

And I just realized oh god we're getting close to the dolphins.

It'll still be dolphins? Didn't expect the Command Seal this ep, so the next one will be wonderful.

Also, Brave Shine is really growing on me.

FSN UBW 19
CFJXWLPWIAAcMQN.png

Leave it to Shinji to give us some really great moments to make the episode less serious than it really ought to have been, and even Shinji tummy too, nice.

Why would Lancer be off'd like that, I never understand Kirei's motives

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
FSN UBW 19
CFJXWLPWIAAcMQN.png

Leave it to Shinji to give us some really great moments to make the episode less serious than it really ought to have been, and even Shinji tummy too, nice.

Why would Lancer be off'd like that, I never understand Kirei's motives

For those not watching this show, the character and moments DTL are describing is said character literally attempting to rape the heroine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom