• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're saying things. That I don't bother to understand.

I think what is clear about what people can learn is that we must explore the internet and comprehend everything that goes down, as well as why things happen tthe way they do.

And unlike the real world, coming in contact with molesters is very low, so feel free to explore and study the depravity of the internet. It'll leave you enlightened at how concepts are approached at the wrong angle.

I may be a bit sleep deprived. Not sure I even understand what I'm saying anymore.

I mean if finding that scene baffling (and that's the key word here, It's bafflement. Writing shit in words always makes you sound angry, but its more just...what)makes me a prude, I'm shouting from the fucking rooftops right now, I'm a prude. I mean I watched Wicked City and I fucking loved that shit, fucking even dumb ass shit like narutaru many moons ago, remember that shit? I've actually seen a gif of that scene before, maybe its because its 5am, but I feel like I'm taking crazy pills right now. Getting a fucking fever all up in here.

Anyways...fucking anime am I right...woosah.

Who cares. It's dumb shit, everybody knows it.

I BELIEVE IN ANDO-SAN!!!!

Are you even watching the two Bones shows this season lol

javac

It's almost 6am now, fuck it I'm not going to sleep now, the suns up and everything. My routine is in tatters anyways...

Peco

I mean if finding that scene baffling (and that's the key word here, It's bafflement. Writing shit in words always makes you sound angry, but its more just...what)makes me a prude, I'm shouting from the fucking rooftops right now, I'm a prude. I mean I watched Wicked City and I fucking loved that shit, fucking even dumb ass shit like narutaru many moons ago, remember that shit? I've actually seen a gif of that scene before, maybe its because its 5am, but I feel like I'm taking crazy pills right now. Getting a fucking fever all up in here.

Anyways...fucking anime am I right...woosah.

good things always happen at 5am

javac

I'm not even going to OPEN my mouth during Prison School, ziiipp, throw away the key *clang* enjoy your show, in the end, I'm sure your all excited that your fave manga is getting an adaptation, enjoy. I mean that sincerely, maybe a bit over dramatic lol..

Uchouten Kazoku 1-2

Taking a break from K and an even longer break from ZZ to start on something else. This has been sitting on my backlog for a while, finally decided to check it out. Can't say the first episode was all that interesting, but second episode was better with the introduction of the entire family.

I'm not even going to OPEN my mouth during Prison School, ziiipp, throw away the key *clang* enjoy your show, in the end, I'm sure your all excited that your fave manga is getting an adaptation, enjoy. I mean that sincerely, maybe a bit over dramatic lol..

Some people jumping to conclusions way too fast on Prison School.

Oh, I guess I'm never going back then. RIP! :(

That was the joke ):

This last week of the thread has proved to me somebody needs to start a new shitotakusay blog.

Isn't that the twitter account?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I can't speak for everyone, but blind-buying hentai is just too risky for my household. What if there's kissing? What if we see the outline of a (forgive me) derriere? My kids aren't ready for that. After prayerful consideration, I only purchase hentai that's received five out of five doves from the Family Research Council and a personal endorsement from Dr. James Dobson and the 700 Tentacles Club. With their assurance that a title is spiritually enriching and promotes traditional family values, I can be sure that my kids are seeing only the most wholesome futanari, libido-crazed minotaurs, faceless fat men, unusual bodily excretions, monstrously huge mommy-milkers, and callous and dehumanizing violence against women. Why would you ever risk it?

Jintor

I can't speak for everyone, but blind-buying hentai is just too risky for my household. What if there's kissing? What if we see the outline of a (forgive me) derriere? My kids aren't ready for that. After prayerful consideration, I only purchase hentai that's received five out of five doves from the Family Research Council and a personal endorsement from Dr. James Dobson and the 700 Tentacles Club. With their assurance that a title is spiritually enriching and promotes traditional family values, I can be sure that my kids are seeing only the most wholesome futanari, libido-crazed minotaurs, faceless fat men, unusual bodily excretions, monstrously huge mommy-milkers, and callous and dehumanizing violence against women. Why would you ever risk it?

god i'm not even technically sleep deprived and I think I'm beginning to seperate from reality in a big way

Baalzebup

I like you.

cajunator

Banned
This last week of the thread has proved to me somebody needs to start a new shitotakusay blog.

Ahhh. Memories.
http://shitotakusay.com/post/14676301859

MadP Im just warning you one day if I meet you Im going to hug the hell out of you.

Dental hygiene is important! Thaa....wait just a fucking minute that's not a reference to the last page...is it? Nothing is sacred anymore.

raO0Ntrl.jpg

But seriously. Brush your teeth. At least bad breath won't permeate through your sleep.

I read too much smut, nothing really bothers me anymore, except for those parts in No Game No Life and certain parts of To-Love Ru Darkness. Nothing really bothered me before I guess.

Guess I shouldn't have played Duke 3D as a kid. That prob screwed me up big time.

I'm too aware of things on the net to even be bothaered to the same degree as many people on the site.

To the point that it annoys me even.

javac

I mean, hentai's fine, it's hentai, no dilly dallying around, it is what it is, no if's no buts (?) , unless you stick around for the story...so I don't see the connection there, eh why am I still typing...that gif isn't even that crazy content wise, I have seen worse, you guys have no idea...bah.

Not really I'm more excited for Gangsta than Prison School.

javac

I'm drawing the line here, I'm not responsible for where this thread goes from here on out. Time to do what any person awake at 6am would do, go onto YouTube and watch some cringe videos, and maybe this is all rhetoric for me, so its hard to shake off the notion that this is "my shtick" but that's far from the truth and not my intention, to become some meme spouting fool, I just speak my mind and 9 times out of 10 it comes back to bite me, but eh better out then in I say.

Well it's clearly a sign that someone should make the Summer OT and just say fuck Spring. HOLLA!

Thread has been moving exceptionally fast the past few days, we will need an OT2 that gets to like 1,500 posts lol

Still this is slower then a few seasons back which was like 3 and a half OT season. Was nuts.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
We haven't done 3 OTs a season in a couple of years now, mercifully. Only downside is that kayos, wherever that wayward rogue dwells now, never accomplished his goal of reaching Okeanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom