• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'm actually pissed off right now, it's just fucking stupid. It's like, it doesn't even make any sense and its not even funny. It's like...I'm not a prude when it comes to sex, but for Gods sake this shit is embarrassing and the way everybody circles it and tries to shrug it off as a joke is just even more dumb, like no, its not funny or smart or "lol you get it its euphemism for a dick!"....it doesn't make any sense at all. I'd never watch Kite, but at least I can respect something like Kite for going the full way, like they did what they wanted and fucked off, no beating around the bush. They wanted to make this dirty crap and did so. Fine, do what you want. What is this family friendly hentai shit, like really? Whats the purpose...whats the point? ergh I'm just going to go to sleep, wake up and post about the last 4 episodes of Romeo's that I just watched when I wake up and forget about this crap. I'm overreacting, sure but come the fuck on. Come. The. Fuck. On. Really boggles the mind, it really does. Pretending as though they never knew the lengths of depravity that anime can get to? Bro I know this shit exists, but I don't really pay attention to it or give it the light of day. Seeing people post it like "look how whacky this is!" is weird. FUCK! SHIT! I'm going insane. A bitter end to the day that was going really well with those last 4 episodes...sigh. This thread won't last long if I continue, ironically. so night night I guess,

*a wild lurker appears* Lol this guy needs some chill, fast.

ibyea

Banned
Hibike Euphonium 8
Reina and Kumiko... I ship it. That scene with them together on the mountain was incredibly romantic. Their chemistry together is so good. I am going to be pissed when they inevitably put Kumiko with Suichi. Seriously, for me there is no going back after this episode.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Apocalypse Zero - Battle 1

Okay I'm going to do this! I'll just leave this open as I watch the first episode.

Oh my god what is that monster? It's so ugly...oh...OH! Oh god she's squeezing the insides right out of that girl!

Haoka wants to brush the new guy's teeth...oh god toothbrush.gif all over again? You guys set this up...

Oh god she brought him back to her sex lair...oh god his face!!!

WHO THE FUCK CREATED THIS? WHY IS THIS CREATURE EVEN SOMETHING THAT EXISTS?!?

That's a semi-decomposed corpse crawling around...

Actually that wasn't as bad as you guys made it out to be...or I'm just so used to watching shit series that this doesn't affect me.

Vylash

I'm not a prude ,

U8wSJnn.png

I mean I'm actually pissed off right now, it's just fucking stupid. It's like, it doesn't even make any sense and its not even funny. It's like...I'm not a prude when it comes to sex, but for Gods sake this shit is embarrassing and the way everybody circles it and tries to shrug it off as a joke is just even more dumb, like no, its not funny or smart or "lol you get it its euphemism for a dick!"....it doesn't make any sense at all. I'd never watch Kite, but at least I can respect something like Kite for going the full way, like they did what they wanted and fucked off, no beating around the bush. They wanted to make this dirty crap and did so. Fine, do what you want. What is this family friendly hentai shit, like really? Whats the purpose...whats the point? ergh I'm just going to go to sleep, wake up and post about the last 4 episodes of Romeo's that I just watched when I wake up and forget about this crap. I'm overreacting, sure but come the fuck on. Come. The. Fuck. On. Really boggles the mind, it really does. Pretending as though they never knew the lengths of depravity that anime can get to? Bro I know this shit exists, but I don't really pay attention to it or give it the light of day. Seeing people post it like "look how whacky this is!" is weird. FUCK! SHIT! I'm going insane. A bitter end to the day that was going really well with those last 4 episodes...sigh. This thread won't last long if I continue, ironically. so night night I guess,

I normally do not suggest this to anyone, but smoke weed if you need to. Hell, smoke a bowl if you need to.

cajunator

Banned
But how else are you supposed to get people to watch Cat Shit One?

actually it was a fine little short also know as apocalypse meow

Cat Shit One is hilarious.

Okay I'm going to do this! I'll just leave this open as I watch the first episode.

Oh my god what is that monster? It's so ugly...oh...OH! Oh god she's squeezing the insides right out of that girl!

Haoka wants to brush the new guy's teeth...oh god toothbrush.gif all over again? You guys set this up...

Actually that wasn't as bad as you guys made it out to be...or I'm just so used to watching shit series that this doesn't affect me.

Kavey you are brave. I cant even stand that show. Its the worst thing ever.

Narag

nEnX74c.gif

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Is this an empty rebellion against a non-mandatory thread?

Cornbread78

I just find it funny that there are in fact some people who seem bothered by that scene with the table.

In the wide world of weird things related to sex in anime, that's...more amusing than likely to offend.

Even without going back to explicit stuff like Urotsukidoji or whatever. Take a look at what happens in Kill la Kill.

Well, is there actually ever actual sex in anime? Not really out of everything I've watched in the past few months, I can count on 1 hand how many shows have even coke close to showING anything related to it

ef-Memories
Cross Ange
School Days
SAO (most mild reference possible)
give me min here..
Monogatari Second Season
B Gata, (lol)

That's about it out of around 50-60 series..

Even out of thise, is there a single one that shows the act being done? (Without showing stuff of course) nope...

javac

I normally do not suggest this to anyone, but smoke weed if you need to. Hell, smoke a bowl if you need to.

I don't, but I think I need some. The juxtaposition between watching a show about a bunch of chimney sweepers banding together to become brothers through tick and thin that help each other and seeing this, what, a 14 year old girl getting a lolly shoved down her throat is too much. Its fucking 5am to boot. Hopefully Splatoon is here tomorrow or God help me...

cajunator

Banned
Well, is there actually ever actual sex in anime? Not really out of everything I've watched in the past few months, I can count on 1 hand how many shows have even coke close to showING anything related to it

ef-Memories
Cross Ange
School Days
SAO (most mild reference possible)
give me min here..
Monogatari Second Season
B Gata, (lol)

That's about it out of around 50-60 series..

Saikano

ibyea

Banned

Hope you wake up happier.

I actually kind of liked Apocalypse Zero. Still planning on reading the manga if it ever starts getting translated again.

cajunator

Banned
I don't, but I think I need some. The juxtaposition between watching a show about a bunch of chimney sweepers banding together to become brothers through tick and thin that help each other and seeing this, what, a 14 year old girl getting a lolly shoved down her throat is too much. Its fucking 5am to boot. Hopefully Splatoon is here tomorrow or God help me...

Bro my favorite anime is Haibane Renmei. Relax a bit. Not all anime is wholesome. Actually that is what makes it interesting. Of course that scene is stupid. Its eiken levels of ridiculous. Well maybe not quite that bad.

As much as I enjoy trashy shows (which at best is like 1 show a season.), the biggest mistake is that you didn't hit up this elusive motherfucker for some recommendations.

I would've steered you clear.

Although given what happened, you might be more afraid, even if my suggestions are nowhere near as depraved.

Mikagura gakuen Kumikyoku - 08

Damn superb dragon quest parody ....
In front of the maid boss , she wanted to run , but she choose "flirt" , priceless !!!

Mikagura%20Gakuen%20Kumikyoku%20-%2008.jpg

Konami code ....or not

Excellent episode , tsundere power, mecha mimi , excellent stuff all around.
That new pairing look awesome...usamaru got to step it up in the future, i know he can do it.

Think happy thoughts javac. Prison School will be on in a few weeks.
Am I making things worse

Think happy thoughts javac. Prison School will be on in a few weeks.
Am I making things worse

Answer to spoiler : yes you are

The lesson folks is to not think about anime at 5am in the morning...
It seems to prevent humans to realise that not every anime is equal , and not every anime is for the same audiance. How hard can it be to let other watch the stuff they enjoy and ignore the stuff you dislike. It's as easy as using a table to ....

wait , wrong exemple.

Baalzebup

Well, is there actually ever actual sex in anime? Not really out of everything I've watched in the past few months, I can count on 1 hand how many shows have even came close to showING anything related to it

Been a while, but I'm pretty sure School days did show people straight out fucking. Beyond that, Gundam SEED had one scene. The 3rd Kara No Kyoukai movie had some on screen rape going on. Aaand every "route" of Yosuga no Sora ended up with the MC having on screen sex with the chosen girl. Oh yes, and the infamous Valvrave rape scene.

Going further back in time, I think there was more. Akira? Can't remember. Even more edit: Duh, Berserk.

Seriously though Summer will destroy this thread with the amount of trashy smut it's gonna have.

At least we have Gangsta, Umaru-chan, and maybe God Eater to save us.

kewlmyc

I understand how you feel, but I hope you calm down.

rFl8NTd.gif

JCG

Well, is there actually ever actual sex in anime? Not really out of everything I've watched in the past few months, I can count on 1 hand how many shows have even coke close to showING anything related to it.

Plenty. To name just a couple of additional titles: Mnemosyne, Rumbling Hearts.

On the old school side there are several shows with at least one scene, such as Orguss, Megazone 23 and technically even Utena.

cajunator

Banned
None of this would happen if yall just embraced the purity of cuteness and lilies.

Answer to spoiler : yes you are

The lesson folks is to not think about anime at 5am in the morning...
It seems to prevent humans to realise that not every anime is equal , and not every anime is for the same audiance. How hard can it be to let other watch the stuff they enjoy and ignore the stuff you dislike. It's as easy as using a table to ....

wait , wrong exemple.

lol I love you.

It's getting there. (What am I saying?!)

You're saying things. That I don't bother to understand.

I think what is clear about what people can learn is that we must explore the internet and comprehend everything that goes down, as well as why things happen tthe way they do.

And unlike the real world, coming in contact with molesters is very low, so feel free to explore and study the depravity of the internet. It'll leave you enlightened at how concepts are approached at the wrong angle.

Y'know, that Akagami show from BONES airing this summer might be good. I've heard good things about the manga!

Can't we talk about that instead?

I've read the manga. It isn't bad but after a point I lost interest because it brought NOTHING refreshing to the table. But maybe Bones will spice it up because it's fairly shojo stuff.

javac

And they call me a prude.

I mean if finding that scene baffling (and that's the key word here, It's bafflement. Writing shit in words always makes you sound angry, but its more just...what)makes me a prude, I'm shouting from the fucking rooftops right now, I'm a prude. I mean I watched Wicked City and I fucking loved that shit, fucking even dumb ass shit like narutaru many moons ago, remember that shit? I've actually seen a gif of that scene before, maybe its because its 5am, but I feel like I'm taking crazy pills right now. Getting a fucking fever all up in here.

Anyways...fucking anime am I right...woosah.

cajunator

Banned
I mean if finding that scene baffling (and that's the key word here, It's bafflement. Writing shit in words always makes you sound angry, but its more just...what)makes me a prude, I'm shouting from the fucking rooftops right now, I'm a prude. I mean I watched Wicked City and I fucking loved that shit, fucking even dumb ass shit like narutaru many moons ago, remember that shit? I've actually seen a gif of that scene before, maybe its because its 5am, but I feel like I'm taking crazy pills right now. Getting a fucking fever all up in here.

Anyways...fucking anime am I right...woosah.

anime is amazing. Life would be much more boring without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom