• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just watched the toothbrush scene for the first time.

That was... an experience, to say the least. I think Table-kun might have just been topped.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Okay....I think I'm still mostly intact after all this.

Is this the best you guys can do? Anything else shocking you can conjure up?

maxresdefault.jpg

You guys having a worst anime scene contest?

most of the good ones have been said. I guess I can add the rape scene from Valvrave but that show was just a carnival of stupid.

This made me smile lol. I turn 21 in a few minutes. Senpai has noticed me on Twitter (although a bit too early):
3UkWg5n.jpg

Whoever made this bot is a genius lol.

javac

Just watched some more Romeo, man this show is fucking emotional as fuck, tears are dripping down my cheek. I wonder what the guys and girls are doing in the anime thread...oh. Guess I'll go to sleep and come back later *closes door*

javac

I just typed in To Love Ru ice cream, that's not even funny, just disgusting and dumb. What a stupid load of shit. Dumb shit....siiiigggghhhh whatever.

cajunator

Banned
Some people are being silly at this point.
Pretending as though they never knew the lengths of depravity that anime can get to.
But you KNOW.

Of course this all started when someone posted a gif wholly unprovoked of the code Geass scene so it was nobodys doing really.

You aren't going anywhere

WHat ? i can't leave ...is this some kind of spell ?

--------------
TRIAGE X - 08

Woow , that's some flashbackstory right there.. the solution to bring back the teammate was borderline silly...no it was silly. ..Heck even the show knows it's stupid.. but they went with it anyway ! I really wonder how they can go edgier

JCG

Of course this all started when someone posted a gif wholly unprovoked of the code Geass scene so it was nobodys doing really.

I just find it funny that there are in fact some people who seem bothered by that scene with the table.

In the wide world of weird things related to sex in anime, that's...more amusing than likely to offend.

Even without going back to explicit stuff like Urotsukidoji or whatever. Take a look at what happens in Kill la Kill.

Zephyx

Nisemonogatari episode 8 toothbrush scene. It is absolutely incredible. YouTube it

I'll do it when I get home. I fear it's NSFW.

Its disturbing on several levels.
Not gory at all no worries.
It will certainly blow your mind.

You're scaring me. >.<

you know how animators like to put a lot of effort into fight scenes? imagine that but for brushing teeth.

brushing someone else's teeth.
That's just weird.

javac

I mean I'm actually pissed off right now, it's just fucking stupid. It's like, it doesn't even make any sense and its not even funny. It's like...I'm not a prude when it comes to sex, but for Gods sake this shit is embarrassing and the way everybody circles it and tries to shrug it off as a joke is just even more dumb, like no, its not funny or smart or "lol you get it its euphemism for a dick!"....it doesn't make any sense at all. I'd never watch Kite, but at least I can respect something like Kite for going the full way, like they did what they wanted and fucked off, no beating around the bush. They wanted to make this dirty crap and did so. Fine, do what you want. What is this family friendly hentai shit, like really? Whats the purpose...whats the point? ergh I'm just going to go to sleep, wake up and post about the last 4 episodes of Romeo's that I just watched when I wake up and forget about this crap. I'm overreacting, sure but come the fuck on. Come. The. Fuck. On. Really boggles the mind, it really does. Pretending as though they never knew the lengths of depravity that anime can get to? Bro I know this shit exists, but I don't really pay attention to it or give it the light of day. Seeing people post it like "look how whacky this is!" is weird. FUCK! SHIT! I'm going insane. A bitter end to the day that was going really well with those last 4 episodes...sigh. This thread won't last long if I continue, ironically. so night night I guess,

cajunator

Banned
I just find it funny that there are in fact some people who seem bothered by that scene with the table.

In the wide world of weird things related to sex in anime, that's...more amusing than likely to offend.

Even without going back to explicit stuff like Urotsukidoji or whatever. Take a look at what happens in Kill la Kill.

Yeah pretty much.

I mean I'm actually pissed off right now, it's just fucking stupid. It's like, it doesn't even make any sense and its not even funny. It's like...I'm not a prude when it comes to sex, but for Gods sake this shit is embarrassing and the way everybody circles it and tries to shrug it off as a joke is just even more dumb, like no, its not funny or smart or "lol you get it its euphemism for a dick!"....it doesn't make any sense at all. I'd never watch Kite, but at least I can respect something like Kite for going the full way, like they did what they wanted and fucked off, no beating around the bush. They wanted to make this dirty crap and did so. Fine, do what you want. What is this family friendly hentai shit, like really? Whats the purpose...whats the point? ergh I'm just going to go to sleep, wake up and post about the last 4 episodes of Romeo's that I just watched when I wake up and forget about this crap. I'm overreacting, sure but come the fuck on. Come. The. Fuck. On. Really boggles the mind, it really does. Pretending as though they never knew the lengths of depravity that anime can get to? Bro I know this shit exists, but I don't really pay attention to it or give it the light of day. Seeing people post it like "look how whacky this is!" is weird. FUCK! SHIT! I'm going insane. A bitter end to the day that was going really well with those last 4 episodes...sigh. This thread won't last long if I continue, ironically. so night night I guess,

Calm down and get some sleep.

Somebody broke

ibyea

Banned

I wasn't personally bothered by it as it was more of a flat "what did I just watch?" kind of reaction.

...is this about To Love Ru

Spinluck

https://youtu.be/O5y9x6m4MY0

Jintor

lol what the fuck javac, calm down brah. Amazingly, people have different opinions and values as to what is funny/strange/amusing to you. Bizarre. Would you credit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom