• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku 1
Yep that's 8man alright.

Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2 - 1
They had lots of wild sex, again.

Haru is the best.

Best season, Haru in Nisekoi 2 and Megumi in Soma.
Good taste confirmed. Megumi is such a great character, Really hope Erina never usurps her as main heroine (or as a love interest for Soma). Especially since megumi has much better chemistry with Soma than Erina does

Mendrox

Good taste confirmed. Megumi is such a great character, Really hope Erina never usurps her as main heroine (or as a love interest for Soma). Especially since megumi has much better chemistry with Soma than Erina does

Well Erina has her moments in episode 1 of Soma. :p Her assests are shining but Megumi is way cooler. :cool:

oS5afjx.png%3F1

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
People should watch a few episodes of danmachi before dropping it. The source material is great.

Shokugeki Ep 1

That luxurious hair on Soma's dad.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The setting interests me. But I just know there will be harem bullshit so i'm gonna stay away.

And yeah, that title...

It is probably indeed going to be mostly inoffensive light novel shit that comes in and promptly gets forgotten about the milisecond the season ends. Also, yea, I just hate all of the titles they get.

Midonin

The setting interests me. But I just know there will be harem bullshit so i'm gonna stay away.
What is it about the "harem" genre that makes it stand out against all other genres the moment it enters the picture? Because if DanMachi was described as "fantasy" or "adventure", it wouldn't draw nearly as much ire. They're also valid genres to describe a work by, but they aren't used to write it off wholesale either.

Also, it has the subtitle of "Familia Myth", which was the original short story the novels were expanded from. It makes me believe the longer title was probably added on by the publishers/editors.

cajunator

Banned
Nisekoi Ep 1-15:
I thought this show was going to be a lot funnier than it is. I've been following this show all day and it's just become another harem Anime with som eOK comedy, but nothisn. Saekano had more comedy and was more entertaining. Ep. 14 was Ok, but back to more of the same for Ep. 15.

btw, about that argument here the other night.....Kosaki all the way!

MY MAN

That title alone makes me want to punch my monitor.

So you do think its wrong?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
DanMachi isn't really a harem, or romance centric. At least the source material is not.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Shokugeki

Holyshit was not expecting almost no censoring on the foodgasms.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 37

I was never really super fond of this fight outside a few moments. Drags on a little.

Next episode should be a classic. Loving the way Iggy's voice sounds, but I wonder how it will be censored considering it is just straight animal violence.

Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 37

Ummedesu, hai !

Didn't feel this one as much as the previous. Poor Hol Horse.

Judging by the preview,
they're finally getting to Dio's mansion. And Iggy can talk ? wth

Iggy can't talk, it's him narrating himself.

Jarmel

Banned
Yeh it's a bit of a pity that most of those mecha series reference's fly over my head, though, even if they didn't, neat references and homages don't enjoy a high priority on what I value in a show. They're mostly a nice to have when everything else is going swimmingly. Stoner's entire character being a play on Che Guevara for instance is kinda neat and made me smirk but if I'd see anything of worth in the character to begin with, that would be nice(r).

I generally agree. I know how much people hate the football episode and why but I found it rather harmless when watching it.

I do think E7 is pretty good though on using many of its mecha inspirations/references and integrating them pretty well into the story. Eureka/Renton's reunion in ep.26 being an example, in that it's a reference to the famous midair catch in Macross.

Tenumi

Banned
I'm glad I was able to finish Nisekoi before the new season started up, not to mention without actually choosing a 'Best Girl' or any of that nonsense.

Also, new shows are starting already? Dang, I better decide quickly what shows to check out, then

Checked out a bit of Blood Blockade Battlefront 1 and, while I know this is Rie Matsumoto and all, I wasn't quite expecting the world design and direction style to remind me so strongly of Kyousougiga.

Jarmel

Banned
Checked out a bit of Blood Blockade Battlefront 1 and, while I know this is Rie Matsumoto and all, I wasn't quite expecting the world design and direction style to remind me so strongly of Kyousougiga.

? Did you see it off the Bandai JP channel?

Anyway I told y'all that the setting was perfect for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom