• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Blade

I guess I put hold on any impression for Princess Nine till E3 is over as it will be brush aside. Still, anime watching will slow down quite a bit for the next 2 weeks as work here will be busy. Sigh....anime watching will be now on weekend for now.

Future Diary 16

Unsurprisingly
Marco and Ai not destroying the phones comes back to bite them in the ass. Even they admit there was really no reason to keep them alive.
And Yukki's father is introduced. After this episode, I can see where Yukki gets his cowardice from.

I think I'm dead guys. I seriously think I'm fucking dead.

Did they just fucking announce Final Fantasy 7 Remake, The Last Guardian, and Shenmue 3? What The Fuck.

Arcadius

Banned
Looks like everyone on GAF is having fun; Sony did well.

I think I'm dead guys. I seriously think I'm fucking dead.

Did they just fucking announce Final Fantasy 7 Remake, The Last Guardian, and Shenmue 3? What The Fuck.

Liiiiive! If you're dead, you'll never get to play the games!

Is this real life?
Greatest E3 conference of all time.....still can't believe all 3 got announced.

I agree

remake
kickstarter
cancelled ps3 game

Harsh Narag.

So how is everyone doing?

Still breathing okay?

I think we're doing a oh kay. =)

Defuser

Sony conference was absolute mindfuck because those 3 games were jokes and dreams and it all came true at the same time in one conference. Nobody can take this awesomeness.

Narag

Can't wait to play FF7r and Shenmue 3 on my PC, PC bros just keep winning.

cEVvcyj.gif

Yeah, right with ya there. I just went to break and logged onto Live on Playstation from my Vita and caught the FF announcement, almost squeezed out loud it was true!

I am so glad I have a PS4. Pretty much everything that they showed interests me. All of these games plus Fallout 4 and the third party stuff coming to both the console and my handhelds are going to keep me busy for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom