• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

CHl4moZVEAE3Bs_.jpg:orig

eat mobage duckroll

first iga now this

wonzo

Banned
In a reality where Tomba 2 was successful.

Whoopee Camp is still around.

And is getting another sequel in the franchise on PS4 alongside Crash and a not grotesque looking Spyro.
tbf if whoopee camp didnt die then we'd probably never end up with swery pumpin out masterpieces like its nothing

Sterok

Hard to pay attention to anime when Sony has their extremely amazing conference that also manages to be a bit embarrassing.

Go Princess Precure 20

555. To the magic kingdom that I don't care about at all. Yui gets to panic. Lore and previous Precure that's incredibly basic. The big meeting with the prince who I don't care about. Fight with the evil scrubs. Guess they're not going to wait on the Twilight identity reveal. Time to fight with Proto-Scarlet.

duckroll

Duckroll am cry

Why would I cry? I'm happy for Shenmue fans. I honestly did not believe there was enough demand to crowdfund the millions the game would need two years ago. Now they've gone ahead and done it, and it's successful, that's great. It's not like this is a shitty Igavania Kickstarter or anything. These guys working on it seem like pros!

So that Sony Conference was some event huh?

I am so hyped for Shenmue 3 but I dont remember a damn thing from Shenmue 1 + 2 lol. Dont think I even played 2.

Why would I cry? I'm happy for Shenmue fans. I honestly did not believe there was enough demand to crowdfund the millions the game would need two years ago. Now they've gone ahead and done it, and it's successful, that's great. It's not like this is a shitty Igavania Kickstarter or anything. These guys working on it seem like pros!

Well excuse me mister!

AnimeGaf is okay?? Gigatons were dropped tonight and the party is just getting started. Nintendo and the PC conference is tomorrow and I want to see Nintendo's hand.

Until then, it's back to Death Note.

nBGGZi6.gif

cajunator

Banned
AnimeGaf is okay?? Gigatons were dropped tonight and the party is just getting started. Nintendo and the PC conference is tomorrow and I want to see Nintendo's hand.

Until then, it's back to Death Note.

I have no idea what Nintendo will do but I hope its cute and I hope for a Zelda update.

It will be shit. Even if everyone likes it and it has a 98 Metacritic, it will be shit. It's not my fault that other people like shitty things.
Denial is stage 1.
I have no idea what Nintendo will do but I hope its cute and I hope for a Zelda update.
I want a Zelds update. With what Sony did, I'm hoping Nintendo pulls out its magic card announce its own trifecta. ;_;
please

Crocodile

Real talk, that Shenmue 3 Kickstarter is NOT well put together and if it was most any other game it would struggle to get funded. Congrats to all those long time Shenmue fans getting their sequel though :) I sincerely mean that

Theonik

I.am.just.so.happy.

sonicmj1

To be clear, I really enjoyed Shenmue 2. It had a very unique rhythm to it that made its high points some of the most memorable I've experienced in games. The ending hit like a dagger because it left things in such an awkward place, and I was so sure that there'd never be any more.

This Kickstarter is good news. I was just afraid to hope. In fact, I still am.

To be clear, I really enjoyed Shenmue 2. It had a very unique rhythm to it that made its high points some of the most memorable I've experienced in games. The ending hit like a dagger because it left things in such an awkward place, and I was so sure that there'd never be any more.

This Kickstarter is good news. I was just afraid to hope. In fact, I still am.

The kickstarter goal will be reached without any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom