• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Technoxlyze 4

Errrr.....I think I'm going to have to start from the beginning again >.<

Things start to move quicker after episode 5 or 6. Do persevere !

Tokyo Ghoul 12
Pretty well done episode overall, im not entirely sure
if he like metaphorically ate riza or not and if she is like still there the same way she use to, also kaneki is a cannibal now, so that is kinda bad.
But the real question is....it feels like the series really just started now and yet this is the last episode....so was the manga just not caught up pass this point?
Is there really no canon material in root A? Like none whatsoever?
Manga was finishing up at this point with chapter 143 being the last one. First season of Tg ends on chapter ~65.

It's a very weird mix of canon and anime original material. There's still plenty of the former especially for the anteiku crew. Kaneki kind of returns to the canon Kaneki in the last arc. Then the last episode rolls in ...

I still would really advise you to stay away.

Hibike! Euphonium Episode 11:

This show, this fucking show.

i53wcju14uj1.png

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Things start to move quicker after episode 5 or 6. Do persevere !

It's a very weird mix of canon and anime original material. There's still plenty of the former especially for the anteiku crew.

But I still would really advise you to stay away.

i53wcju14uj1.png

ehhh, i dont mind. I'll just read the manga afterwards anyways. is the beginning episodes still canon, because episode 12 had no actual resolution.

phaze

ehhh, i dont mind. I'll just read the manga afterwards anyways. is the beginning episodes still canon, because episode 12 had no actual resolution.

No, it's the first episode that brings up the biggest change and sets up the entire divergence from the manga.

It ends the Aogiri Arc though, if that's what you're interested in. (in a non canon way.)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So thats see through? I thought it was just colored. Yeah thats risque.

I thought the light colored parts was just the color of the outfit, but yeah, I think its just stripperific clothes.

Cornbread78

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! ep. 1-END
tumblr_n3a455Zl5m1tqqugio1_500.gif

This was a pretty damn good series that tounches on how to deal with your emotions. It's not apparent at first but as the story deals with many personnal issues and how the main characters work them out. There is also a cute relationship that developes between the two mains, with a really touching final episode. Looks like there is a season two, so I'll have to shoot for that one soon enough.

Mandelbo

This was a pretty damn good series that tounches on how to deal with your emotions. It's not apparent at first but as the story deals with many personnal issues and how the main characters work them out. There is also a cute relationship that developes between the two mains, with a really touching final episode. Looks like there is a season two, so I'll have to shoot for that one soon enough.

Dekomori dess is the best

Mandelbo

Eh, I enjoyed S2 because it had more Dekomori in it. Dekomori was the main reason I enjoyed Chuunibyou so much anyway, so I was okay with S2 basically being the cast doing stupid stuff.

Midonin

Mikagura School Suite 11

I see another anime of today once again tasking to the themes of failure, success and how people are perceived by others. But with superpowers involved, the metaphors are much more in-your-face than they are in, say, other series. Drawing a rough parallel to the current themes of an anime in any given season is something I'd love to do, but my attention is usually diverted to elsewhere. Looking forward to the finale in either case.

cajunator

Banned

Its a great series IMO, but a bit disjointed towards the end. Really adorable though.
Buy the boxset it comes with all kinds of goodies!
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/VbOvr3a0NqKEFEtEFd/browse/item/103258/4/0/0

Reina really likes touching Kumiko.

They are just REALLY good friends.

Arigato gozaimasu senpai.

*squeaks

Ascheroth

The issue was that they did this a) as the final announcement as though it was something we were supposed to be shocked by, and b) they didn't tell us anything about the studio to begin with. S-E already has like 5 studios that produce JRPGs of varying quality.

Atlus can get away with this on Persona 5, because its Persona 5 and it doesn't matter if we see shit from it, we'd buy it sight unseen. Random sub-studio JRPG, who knows.

Yeah, I completely agree. I think it should have felt like a really big announcement, but it fell flat due to the strange timing...

Anyway, now for something on topic again~
I feel like I should stop lurking and actually post some episode thoughts or something, so let's try this:

Mikagura 11

This show continues to be surprisingly entertaining. Eruna is such a fun MC and I like the way the show handles the drama. It's never really overbearing and get's solved fairly quickly most of the time (mainly due to Erunas personality) without feeling rushed or meaningless.
Looking forward to the final episode next week!

Sound Euphonium 11

I do stuff like this all the time with my friends.Totally platonic.

Great episode though. This show is super tense compared to others airing this season. I also had the same feeling two episodes ago with the auditions.

SY1phMo.jpg

I beg of you Kyoani.
Make Kumiko X Shuuichi a thing before Kousaka gets in the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom