• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droplet

new euph pv up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xyz_OINCUk

6A4WP0Y.png

you'll never guess who kumiko is sweatily talking to

Shuichi because she's definitely straight right?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon S: Episode 116

Well then, not really much to say about this one, as in seriously not a lot happens when you take the Sailor Moon clan plus Hotaru and introduce them into a picnic setting. Themes are continued, the Outers make a contractually obligated appearance and Hotaru continues to be vastly more boring then her manga counterpart. Mild recommendation to avoid.

Quasar

Eden of Grisaia 10 - Well that went as expected. Not much else to say really.

So a happy ending. I take it thats it for the games?

I guess if anything there was a surprise in who Yuuji was hanging with on the island. Though Yumiko makes more sense to me anyway.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon S: Episode 117:

God damn, it is all coming back to me, I am being vividly reminded just how boring and tedious this mini-arc is. People complained about Hakura and Michiru stealing the spotlight but at least they are interesting and charismatic; in short people I want to see more of. These two have basically reduced everybody else to the merest of cameos, to the point where the Inners don't even show up for battle. Also, more manga borne retcons take place as the real origins and motivations are finally relayed via exposition dump, still distorted and twisted because at this stage in the Infinity Arc the Inners and the Outers were operating as a whole unit, still had some issues, but nothing as contrived as what is being pulled here. Honestly they should have stuck with the whole Outers not liking Sailor Moon becuase she is an obnoxious brat angle, that one had so much more plausibility. Anyway, this episode was somewhat better thanks to the humor getting a lot more surrealist and absurdist in tone. Still, mild recommendation to avoid.

Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic 12
With this over, what show is going to teach me about English culture, like their love of cookies?

The first season was better, especially when it comes to the comedy, but this was still an enjoyable show.

Moaradin

Kekkai Sensen - 11

That got a bit dark. Really liked the backstory for White and Black. It did a great job of establishing their relationship and help us understand why she made that choice. That ending though...
White is linked to the barrier so it seems like she has to die to completely break the seal?
Man, I hope they don't end the series on a downer like that. The prologue in episode 1 does give me some hope though.

11enptr.png

episode 11

1r1rzf.png
01yrp7v.png

episode 1

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic 12
With this over, what show is going to teach me about English culture, like their love of cookies?

The first season was better, especially when it comes to the comedy, but this was still an enjoyable show.
PZpjZBKl.png

My thoughts as well. It was a good show that didn't really do anything surprising or as interesting as say, the random pirate musical episode of the show from last season. That said, Karen is the best character of the year (Kongou is second best), so there's that. lol

Acosta

I love you SDburton (in a "like" way :p)

KenjiGlove said:
There's something special about Kumiko's pronunciation of Reina's name.

True!

I was rolling at "that" moment of episode 11, this is so fun to watch for the reactions.

I'll wait Thoraxes analysis for the music part but
I think they made a great job reflecting the difference of quality between Reina and Kaori, even someone with zero music hearing ability could notice

Arcadius

Banned
Awww you guys! <3

But yeah link me your MAL so I can write up a list for you. :D

Here you go Clicky clicky

To Love Ru ep. 1-6
Ok, so this is my part-time/ a couple a week series for fun and yeah, it's ecchi and fun alright.

Ooooye, thanks once again Cornbread!

So excited to watch another season of Non Non Biyori! Was like, the second anime I watched!!! It looks like it'll be great.

Unhappy gets TV anime

This looks really cute and maybe even ecchi.

Thanks a ton Vito, for all these PV posts and updates on things happening!

Jintor

I want to say there is a reference from this, but I'm not entirely sure...

there's no reference

i was just watching the PV and was like "Hey... that looks like the train I ride to get to the city... that's the bus I ride to work... I work in that kind of school once a month... awww, hell."

Arcadius

Banned
there's no reference

i was just watching the PV and was like "Hey... that looks like the train I ride to get to the city... that's the bus I ride to work... I work in that kind of school once a month... awww, hell."

Ahahaha, I see. That's a little funny =).

Cornbread78

Ooooye, thanks once again Cornbread!
!

Oh goodness, this one of the ecchiest, lol. I thought you would have heard about thit one already. It's on Hulu mobile, so I watch it in small spurts for teh fun, becuase really, there is no plot at thsi time, so it's just all aout the fun, lol.

This is the pic I meant to post... There are not many "clean" ones that you can post, since she spends most of the time in the buff...

tumblr_npsxonAAS51sz111so1_500.gif

from online, this is how shameless this show gets at some point, lol... and this is a completely clean one...
tumblr_npfuquzXyc1tk91v5o1_500.gif

Goddamn GIFs blew up on my phone and froze the whole thing while I was on the bus. Jesus. A bit of delicacy AnimeGAF LOL!

Summer is gonna be the end of us all.

Tribe Cool Crew Episode 36
tumblr_nqc3lg7h1c1s5wiico1_500.gif

Jey El theories are crazy, almost thought he was dead for a bit there, but it was just as crazy as Jey is an alien.

Crowd High is hilarious to watch since MoeMoe face in it, so powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom