• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
well, to be fair, that is pretty much 99% of all anime series, especially the harems.... Nobody gets laid in anime.

TLR is a way different level of this, though. It doesn't help that its pervo-garbage.

Go_Ly_Dow

I just want to say that the magical cabbage scene in Shokugeki 11 is irrefutably the best individual scene out of all 2015 shows sar.

That is all.

CABBAGE PINK!

Baalzebup

Future Diary and Rumbling Hearts.

Gundam SEED, Kara no kyoukai, Yosuga no sora, Valvrave, Berserk. I also seem to remember something like that in Akira, but I might just remember it wrong. Onegai Twins OVA has some very strong implications of the Onegai teacher pair doing the deed at the campout, ditto for at least once in Honey & Clover. Arguably Macross Frontier.

JCG said:
Plenty. To name just a couple of additional titles: Mnemosyne, Rumbling Hearts.

On the old school side there are several shows with at least one scene, such as Orguss, Megazone 23 and technically even Utena.

Ither than Grisai, and School Days I can't think of anymore
LOl isn't an anime right?
Probably won't get to that point but there's a particular scene in this one that would make any of the Yuri fans here lose their mind and sweat a little. And yes School Days manga readers, I'm talking about THAT scene in miss blonde-curls room.

Cornbread78

Probably won't get to that point but there's a particular scene in this one that would make any of the Yuri fans here lose their mind and sweat a little. And yes School Days manga readers, I'm talking about THAT scene in miss blonde-curls room.

Hmm, what is this? Something that wasn't adapted in that series?

Baalzebup

Pretty sure the upcoming Anime won't get to that scene specially if it's a 1-cour. It is in the "2nd arc" that would probably be on season 2 if they were to make it. The manga has a ton of chapters out

Aren't you confusing School Days with something else? Like maybe Prison School?

To Love Ru original is just a pretty generic harem comedy series but Darkness is just an exercise in seeing how much the author/artist can get away with, which is as hilarious as it is gross most of the time

Basically -

IrIot0B.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
well, to be fair, that is pretty much 99% of all anime series, especially the harems.... Nobody gets laid in anime.

It happens infrequently enough that my wife was actually confused what happened in Parasyte when Shinichi actually got laid. She's like "wait what just happened."

cajunator

Banned
guys i just realised i live in rural japan

Living in Non non Biyori's world doesnt seem to bad.
The only problem is rural japan has giant Japanese hornets, and that might be the most evil insect in the world.

Trailer for the upcoming film Mutafukaz, a co-production between the French studio Ankama and the Japanese studio Studio 4C. It's based on a French comic.

The name makes me laugh but it looks interesting. I used to watch everything Studio 4C made. Everything.

Oh goodness, this one of the ecchiest, lol. I thought you would have heard about thit one already. It's on Hulu mobile, so I watch it in small spurts for teh fun, becuase really, there is no plot at thsi time, so it's just all aout the fun, lol.

This is the pic I meant to post... There are not many "clean" ones that you can post, since she spends most of the time in the buff...

tumblr_npsxonAAS51sz111so1_500.gif

from online, this is how shameless this show gets at some point, lol... and this is a completely clean one...
tumblr_npfuquzXyc1tk91v5o1_500.gif

Be careful Cornbread. Dont push the limits too much. Especially not with TLRU.

Angry Grimace

Living in Non non Biyori's world doesnt seem to bad.
The only problem is rural japan has giant Japanese hornets, and that might be the most evil insect in the world.

The name makes me laugh but it looks interesting. I used to watch everything Studio 4C made. Everything.

Be careful Cornbread. Dont push the limits too much. Especially not with TLRU.

Literally anything from TLRD is pushing the limits, probably going over them.

Rektash

Heh, just watched Euphonium 1-5. Gotou is clearly the best character in this show. He is having none of that adventurous, driven, moe life. Guy just wants to play his Tuba. Good on him!

Okayish Kyoani show so far. The Kumiko -> Reina conflict does feel kinda half baked though. Its sole purpose seems to be to create some kind of tension to hook people into continue watching the show. It feels kinda forced and unnatural as far as human interactions go.

Hum, I haven't posted in here since forever. Oh well!

cajunator

Banned
They did a digital chapter of To Love Ru Darkness or whatever it's on now, that had interactive boob jiggling. Truly the future of manga and maybe all comics.

That actually sounds innovative. How does that work?

Hey, you know what you guys should watch instead of To Love Ru? Jojo.

Or G Gundam.

Or Kino's Journey.

Just saying. Good shows right there. Wanted to point those out. Good day.

Keep fighting the good fight!

Heh, just watched Euphonium 1-5. Gotou is clearly the best character in this show. He is having none of that adventurous, driven, moe life. Guy just wants to play his Tuba. Good on him!

Okayish Kyoani show so far. The Kumiko -> Reina conflict does feel kinda half baked though. Its sole purpose seems to be to create some kind of tension to hook people into continue watching the show. It feels kinda forced and unnatural as far as human interactions go.

Hum, I haven't posted in here since forever. Oh well!

Both Goto and the relationship between Kumiko and Reina are going to get better. I also started to enjoy the show more with each passing episode.

e_i

So I was doing research on the cast behind ALDNOAH.ZERO and I found the series composer also did the screenplay for Pico x Chico as well as the screenplay/composition for Pico x Chico x Coco. Holy crap!

"Okay, Mr. Takayama, I your resume is great. And I see you did an anime where young boys fuck each other. You hired!"

cajunator

Banned

I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Full Moon Wo Sagashite ep 7-12:
Blew through another few episodes this morning and the show continues to be cute and fun on the whole. It has not gotten into the "despair" aspect I was expecting from the srite-up and show desription, but I still have around 40 episodes to go, lol. The music is still cute since that is the focus of the show so far, but we'll see how this one progresses.

Thankfully the show delves into a lot of the idol slice of life everyday aspects of Mitsuki's singing career to distract from the other aspects, to give you a show thats not constantly depressing. I wouldnt be able to take 52 episodes of that hehee.
But this show has very happy moments and very sad ones of course.
I found it quite interesting and heartfelt throughout.

Nya... too many scenes later on that imply sex gestures like toothbrushes, tails, nipple sucking and more. To Love-Ru is the god series of being hentai without being hentai.

Mikan best girl. After that comes Momo.

Honestly, TLRU is pretty absurd but I sitll enjoy it for some reason. It revels in how shameless it is and I dont mind that. The characters are cute and its often a lot of fun craziness. I dont like many overly ecchi shows but TLRU is alright with me.
ALso your taste in TLRU girls is impeccable.

cajunator

Banned
There's something that actually bothers me about series where the entire thing is just "SEX SEX SEX" and then nobody has sex.

So basically, anime bothers you.

Wowwwwww.
People love this show more than I thought!
Was IdolM@ster this popular?
Also why this particular show? Ive seen it and Im not sure whats so special that people go nuts over it. I mean I love Nico and Maki but what is it?

Bah, I namedropped quite a few ones to you back when you asked about them. You even forgot to mention Grisaia :p and School Days.

Well, overreaction, definitely. Beside that.. anime.

Saikano too. Although that show isnt explicit about it and takes the subject matter seriously.

cajunator

Banned
What the actual hell is going on in here?

Just typical animegaf talk, nothing to see here.

I just want to say that the magical cabbage scene in Shokugeki 11 is irrefutably the best individual scene out of all 2015 shows sar.

That is all.

CABBAGE PINK!

To be fair, almost every scene in Soma is potentially the best scene of 2015. that show is incredible.

I was about to say. More School Days would cause a rift in reality or something. Its basically legend.

So I was doing research on the cast behind ALDNOAH.ZERO and I found the series composer also did the screenplay for Pico x Chico as well as the screenplay/composition for Pico x Chico x Coco. Holy crap!

"Okay, Mr. Takayama, I your resume is great. And I see you did an anime where young boys fuck each other. You hired!"

I'm not even surprised by this.

Yup got the names mixed, just like I do with Saikano and Saekano, good example on this page. Dear lord if School Days had more to it than what was already aired... it would be the end of the world as we know it.

Cornbread78

The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat. ep 1-6:
tumblr_mla04dSOkc1qd7h1xo2_500.gif

I'll do more of a write-up later, but this one goes from fun and care-free to damn, WTF is going on in a moment....

cajunator

Banned

I still believe!!
I believed in The Last Guardian too and I wont give up!
Although my desire to see Prism Nana as an anime waned somewhat after Yuuki Yuuna scratched that itch. Really enjoyed that show. Still, Kantoku draws some real cuties!

Whenever I see someone mention Saikano I do a double take because I read it as Saekano. This instance was particularly confusing!

Not the first time this has happened and wont be the last!

cajunator

Banned
The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat. ep 1-6:
tumblr_mla04dSOkc1qd7h1xo2_500.gif

I'll do more of a write-up later, but this one goes from fun and care-free to damn, WTF is going on in a moment....

This show is excellent. It did something much different than I expected. Tsukiko is the cutest thing.

You see a lot more of the specific examples I'm thinking of in manga.

I know what you mean. Manga really REALLY pushes the limits.
Most of the time anime is junior league compared to it.

Yamato 2199 Movie

It was pretty good. The final battle was pretty cool, the
maneuver with the anchor was pretty sick.

Season 2 when. Maybe I am gonna rewatch the series.

Angry Grimace

We're all just avoiding the elephant in the room right? Which is that Yui's totally getting rejected in the next episode of SNAFU.

Cornbread78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom