• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

I'm also super into yuri, but you know what?

Taki sensei rules

HhfwTlF.jpg

hellyeam9szp.png

Midonin

PriPara 50

Welcome to another week of PriParagraphs. This is going to be a fun one.

So Meganee blames both deliberately bad weather and the rule saying people without outfits can't enter on the "system". She has an entire army of clones! I'm pretty sure she is the System. I'm keeping an eye on you, hidden goddess. As sure as Syr is Freya, she must be some sort of deity walking among mortals. What does the red frame mask, overseer of the fashion dimension?

But it's time to meet another new idol, and rather than screwing up the system with elementary school mind games, she merely screws it up with ignorance. The theme of PriPara has long been about deceptive appearances and people who aren't who they say they are, and while she is a self-styled princess candidate (Strong! Kind! Beautiful!), and she reminds me of Maria from Aikatsu - yes, I liked the Dream Academy girls - she actually is a simple is best type.

Doesn't wear the school necktie, avoids the fancy bed in the dorms and sleeps on the floor, and rides a goat around like she's Kojiro Sasahara. Make her theme song a polka one, and she will be my new favorite. Polka music is catchy. Weird Al knows what he's up to. Someone who the system needs to create a whole new brand for. Someone who takes the Disney Princess-esque "animals love her with her singing" jokes to funny extremes, but not dark ones. Moriwaki is still targeting kids here.

She is Fuwari Midorikaze, and I can't wait to see more of her. Like I said, she's like Aikatsu's Maria, but someone who behaves like she lived on a farm, and not merely looks like she did. And she's classmates with Dorothy! They're gonna have such a fun dynamic.

There's a green wind blowing through the city-state of idols this summer.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
=) <3 *squeeeeze*

Now now, SD, don't be so modest. I've seen how AnimeGAF likes to bring you up when Yuri elements are involved, you are most definitely a "big deal"!!

If you'd like, I can list my MAL!

DTL.... oh boy... Yuri is love... Yuri is life

Awww you guys! <3

But yeah link me your MAL so I can write up a list for you. :D

Yuri has to be pure like in Kinmoza.

There will never be a love story like Aya and Yoko.

OTP is OTP~

yuri is da best

Preach!

Thoraxes-bro, not you too! D:

Cornbread78

To Love Ru ep. 1-6
This clean gif was hard to find, btw. Lala I'd a cutie though.
tumblr_mk8mc6OqzQ1rvrw2eo1_500.gif

Ok, so this is my part-time/ a couple a week series for fun and yeah, it's ecchi and fun alright. The whole story premise is pretty lame, but now I see where Nisekoi got the whole Chitoge vs. Onodera relationship from, lol. The one he has to be with vs. the chick he really wants. Well, at least we got our trope tentecle rape in ep.6, lol. I know there are several more girls coming, but hey a little plot or character developement would be good, lol., it's entertaining and fun so I'll keep watching for now, lol.

VRMN

To Love Ru ep. 1-6
This clean gif was hard to find, btw. Lala I'd a cutie though.
tumblr_mk8mc6OqzQ1rvrw2eo1_500.gif

Ok, so this is my part-time/ a couple a week series for fun and yeah, it's ecchi and fun alright. The whole story premise is pretty lame, but now I see where Nisekoi got the whole Chitoge vs. Onodera relationship from, lol. The one he has to be with vs. the chick he really wants. Well, at least we got our trope tentecle rape in ep.6, lol. I know there are several more girls coming, but hey a little plot or character developement would be good, lol., it's entertaining and fun so I'll keep watching for now, lol.

I like how your GIF is of the best girl even though she hasn't shown up yet.

Yahari S2 - 12

Oh they reanimated the flashback. It caught me off guard and went "wait, wasn't that in season 1?". Sure it was and boy the difference.
Haruno sure likes to spend her spare time with high schoolers. I can't tell if she has some kind of complex or if she's doing all this for her sister in some way. It's like she's trying to do the reverse thing Batman sacrificed himself for in the beginning of the season.

Either way I don't really care about that outcome, because the true ending is him and sensei driving away in the sunset.
yeZEAfq.jpg

I love when he pulls shit like this

Instro

It's very nice to meet you Arcadius! I've noticed a lot of new faces here upon my return which is awesome. And you're already great in my book since you have a HidaSketch avy!

================================

Euphonism - 11

Not gonna lie, was not giving a single fuck about this show until the 16th minute when this happened:

Surely I'm not seeing things. I'm pretty sure Kousaka just stated last episode that she was in love with that shitty teacher. My yuri lasik surgery has reached a new level.

I'M NOT SEEING THINGS! THE DREAM IS ALIVE! YES! YES! YES! GOOD JOB NAILING THAT SOLO KOUSAKA I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!

And thus new maidens enter the garden.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yamato Movie

Firehawk is right, they really don't make classic sci-fi like this anymore :(
It's basically the perfect Star Trek movie outside of Galaxy Quest. It's about something, but it also has the stupid pew pew pew stuff for the people who like things to blow up.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
yamato, the star trek 4 of anime
Funny enough, I would say that it's a good Star Trek 1. lol

Although Trek 4 is ofc the secret best Trek film. It's just that Trek keeps trying to rip off 2 instead because nerds are idiots and only like space lasers with pew pew pew.

Narag

Although Trek 4 is ofc the secret best Trek film. It's just that Trek keeps trying to rip off 2 instead because nerds are idiots and only like space lasers with pew pew pew.

why can't they rip off the good parts instead like the the introspection at unavoidable mortality?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom