• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2017 |OT| Don't be a SukaSuka for Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Virgin Soul ep.4
HC4Tapx.png
Already asking her to bang Azeale? Leave Nina alone you scum demon..

Show is still pretty good, but where is this all going?

Starmyu Season 2 Episode 3 – Act 3
C-sp5IOXsAEKg1S.jpg:small
C-sp5IRW0AELzcS.jpg:small

Hoshitani's best and cutest song this season and in a middle school stage play. I thought he was going to mess up but he really did well, he didnt even seem nervous or anything. Good for him.

Yama no Susume S2 15

After episode 13 I can't help but be disappointed in the weaker, somewhat inconsistent production of these episodes, but this was still a sweet if simple story that fleshed out a bit of Kaede's personality and history.

javac

As with most of these things I ended up not backing the Mind Game KS, once its released I might pick it up. The LWA2 KS feels like it all happened yesterday...

Yowamushi Pedal New Generation Episode 15 – Koga's Goal

Senior Sugimoto didnt do the thousand km or something, did I miss that?

Will miss this, great seeing Aoyagi and Teshima make it through, as well as that thrilling finish with Naruko (Imaizumi should have won).

Normally I'd agree that things that ended should have stayed ended but Geass is one of those unique series that are extremely few in number for me where even though the ending had closure I think they should keep going because I want to see more stupid shit.

I'm coming at this from the angle of "no wait how can you POSSIBLY follow up the ending of R2? I want to see this. I need to see this"

Same.

Persona 5 END

A very good game that decided it wanted to be a really bad game before settling on something average at the end.

Whatever problems I had with Akechi's character being ripped to shreds were completely dissipated once Tengen Toppa Demon Lagann showed up.

Yama no Susume S2 16

I see this is one of those shows where you wish they kept the first OP and ED for the entire series. The new OP is attractive but pales in comparison to Ishihama's perfectly designed first OP. Meanwhile the ED is super lame and boring, whereas the first ED was nicely done with surprisingly active animation for an ED.

Cornbread78

Alice ep.5
Well that was pretty good. Nice fight for the first half, then very cute SoL elements to close things out. I will say that the way they closed out the episode with the foreshadowing of future trouble was pretty cheesy.

That won't work since you bothered to play the game first before letting others form your opinion for you.

Maybe but me changing my opinion when the status quo changes to "this thing sucks" isn't exactly unusual. It all depends on who's saying it though.

I've done it before with other shows as well.

KraytarJ

Madoka Magica END
I figured instead of just 11 & 12 I'll take about the series as a whole. First, for me just about the entire first half of the series was pretty bad, up until Madoka throws away Sayaka's Soul gem, to a point where it was a chore to continue for me. I'd probably nail it down to being a bit too concerned about first being a magical girl show and then continuing to the ethics of what it is to be a magical girl and as someone with basically no interest in the genre that didn't land for me. However, once we move into focusing on the particular problems with this magical girl situation I thought the show really took off with Sayaka's ascent to hope and becoming a new breed of magical girl to her descent into despair and ultimately becoming a witch along with the reveal of Homura's Steins;Gate level hell being the strong points. I'd actually go as far as to say that from the end of 6 to at least the end of 11 the only bad scenes were the ones involving Kyubey's backstory (I really didn't care for them in the slightest). Finally, episode 12. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet, on one hand it's a crazy out of left field ending that still feels pretty earned and fitting yet on the other a new universe with different laws to our own was created and the viewer is basically left to fill in the blanks of why things still ended up so similarly.

Overall I'd say I enjoyed the series but a weak first half would keep me from saying it's anything great. I'll watch Rebellion tomorrow but just judging the series alone I'd say it's good, if inconsistent.

Armed Girl's Machiavellism 4

This show is definitely trash, but it can still be fun and has some funny moments. I've seen others refer to it as junk food, and I guess that's fitting. Points for actually using the bear this week.

KADO: The Right Answer 0 (Simuldub)

Good casting choices for the dub. Sounds like some of the voices are relatively newcomers, but they all sound good so far. Shindo and Hanamori fit well, and from the snippets in the preview most of the other people sound fitting as well.

Tales of Zestiria the x 25

Ok I kind of wished the fight would've been more Bam and Woooosh and all, but it was still pretty great! Playing the FLOW OP and ED made for an amazing moment. Sorey ultimate armatus reminded me of
Artorius's endgame armatus
. But what made this finale amazing has to be the ending. First of all, long hair Mikleo is one of the sexiest anime male character of all time. Then, Mikleo jumping in Sorey's arms made me all fuzzy inside and super happy. But the level of amazement they succeeded at gving me with those visuals and the ost was 10/10. Sorey and Mikleo for life, I'm really sad I won't be getting more adventures with those two.

Good ending Zestiria, focusing on the best boy duo made you the best. Will buy the blu-ray when it will release.

Persona 5

120 hour long game and im already in Kamoshida's castle again in NG+ after telling people who said they were going to get the platinum were crazy

Oh well its not as bad as in P4G since the Futaba voice line trophy is WAY easier then the Rise one

or daddy issues as character motivation

Oh yes, everything involving that character was really bungled.

yeah but i was really surprised by the voice acting in that fight. it was awesome [ENG]

After two long, arduous weeks of previewing so many shows (three episodes a piece) for an article I've written for a friend's site, I'm finally all caught up. While I won't link it here, I'll give a quick rundown of my thoughts for all 25 shows I watched.

• Akashic Records: Trashy, but thoroughly enjoyable. A nice find considering it was the last thing I added to this list.
  • Alice & Zouroku: This show has no idea what it wants to be, and the clash in tone makes it impossible for me to care.
  • Anonymous Noise: Disguising mental problems as the side effects of unrequited love doesn't make my heart soar. It just makes my blood boil.
  • Armed Girls' Machiavellism: Funnier than I expected going in, but nothing I haven't seen before.
  • Atom: The Beginning: It sucks knowing how small the audience for this kind of show is considering how strong this throwback has been thus far.
  • Attack on Titan (Season 2): Better than the second cour of season one at the moment, and damn if it isn't pretty!
  • Clockwork Planet: How could the author behind No Game No Life write something so lacking in personality or humor?
  • Eromanga-sensei: It might be crude and put me on a list, but IDK, I find it funny.
  • GranBlue Fantasy: An attempt to adhere to Yoshida's style isn't enough to get me on board with this generic tale.
  • Grimoire of Zero: Such amazing world building; such crappy characterization. Why are they traveling together again?
  • Hinako Note: How can a moe show this formulaic still be so cute, dammit?
  • Kabukibu!: I might be the only person in the world watching this, which is a shame. CLAMP and Deen coming together to make kabuki cool is fun to watch!
  • The Laughing Salesman: Not very entertaining, but a fascinating academic discussion piece. I enjoy morality plays, and this is a good one.
  • Love Tyrant: ...this is supposed a comedy, right? Why isn't it funny, then?
  • My Hero Academia (Season 2): I might not like tournament arcs much, but damn if this show doesn't still bring the hype!
  • Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul: This might have been a slow start and I miss Favaro, but holy crap, how much did Cygames spend on this show?!
  • Re:CREATORS: This is definitely gearing up to be one of the most divisive show this season. I hope they wrap up the exposition soon.
  • Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend ♭: I'm so glad this trash is finally back!
  • Sakura Quest: I feel this show would be more enjoyable watching after the series is over because it's a little too slow week-to-week.
  • Sakurada Reset: How could someone make time travel, superpowers, and mystery this dreary and dull?
  • Seven Mortal Sins: Who knew something that tries so hard to be sexy could be so boring? Would help if the show wasn't so obviously cheap.
  • SukaSuka: Easily the light novel adaptation of the season, nothing else comes close. And it's already complete, so we'll likely get the full, tragic story.
  • Sword Oratoria: Man, given how much I enjoyed DanMachi, seeing this lack so much of what I liked about it really, really hurts.
  • Tsugumomo: Show feels like it was ripped out of the '90s, read a few modern doujins and voila. It's okay but unremarkable beyond that.
  • Tsuki ga Kirei: This romance/coming of age story has no right to be so sweet. Definitely the gentle gem of the season thus far.
Now I can look forward to just following what I want to watch for another two months until next season rolls around. Maybe I'll check out KADO since it seems to be the one show I wrote off before the season started that actually turned out well.

You're crazy.

(I already have the platinum :p)

Probably won't be that bad if I just go as fast as possible. I got like 96% of the compendium and can just set it to baby mode. I can already get Lucifer in the first palace, I wonder if I can kill Kamoshida in one hit

ALSO TAKEMI BEST

After two long, arduous weeks of previewing so many shows (three episodes a piece) for an article I've written for a friend's site, I'm finally all caught up. While I won't link it here, I'll give a quick rundown of my thoughts for all 25 shows I watched.

• Kabukibu!: I might be the only person in the world watching this, which is a shame. CLAMP and Deen coming together to make kabuki cool is fun to watch!
Now I can look forward to just following what I want to watch for another two months until next season rolls around. Maybe I'll check out KADO since it seems to be the one show I wrote off before the season started that actually turned out well.

Finally another person is watching!!!

zulux21

[*]Clockwork Planet: How could the author behind No Game No Life write something so lacking in personality or humor?

I haven't read the source material, but from what I understand it's mostly just a very poor adaption of the source material.

Probably won't be that bad if I just go as fast as possible. I got like 96% of the compendium and can just set it to baby mode. I can already get Lucifer in the first palace, I wonder if I can kill Kamoshida in one hit

ALSO TAKEMI BEST

If I decide to go for the plat in new game plus (still debating but it would be my first plat ever :p)
i too will set it to baby mode for triple money.

that being said, my thieves tools trophy got screwed up so despite making all of them I wasn't able to get it.
and I didn't get the futaba line one despite using all of the characters quite a bit. (this one at least still has a chance to pop since I am still working on 12/24)

so I might just say screw it, and look up the rest of the social links I wanted to see, and the couple other NG+ things I didn't see.

I haven't read the source material, but from what I understand it's mostly just a very poor adaption of the source material.

Can confirm. I have read the first couple volumes.... It's not quite as a gulf as Tokyo Ghoul adaptation simply because the Clockword manga isn't as good but damn is the manga much better

zulux21

Can confirm. I have read the first couple volumes.... It's not quite as a gulf as Tokyo Ghoul adaptation simply because the Clockword manga isn't as good but damn is the manga much better

i've heard that the manga is a decent adaption of the source material but not amazing.

all of it is a shame though as I think the anime adaption of no game no life was better than the light novels :(

Kabukibu!: I might be the only person in the world watching this, which is a shame. CLAMP and Deen coming together to make kabuki cool is fun to watch!

I was excited for this when it was announced due to the director, but the production ended up being a total bust that's impossible for me to enjoy. Poor scheduling really killed this one.

Taruranto

I tried to watch Kabuki, but it was really bad and not even in a funny way like Trickster.

Also I hate CLAMP character design on non-CLAMP stuff.

sonicmj1

Kado: The Right Answer 0-2

So far, so good, even if it's moving very, very deliberately.

And I'm not kidding about being deliberate. The first episode invites comparisons to Shin Godzilla with its focus on government bureaucracy responding to an unexpected event, and (although they're really about very different things) it's hard not to compare the pacing. Forty minutes after the alien cube first arrives, the show has barely gotten past first contact. The boardroom scenes don't have anywhere near the same amount of punch. But unlike Godzilla, this isn't a pressing crisis, so the time is being spent on small details, which draws attention to the show's main theme of communication.

Negotiation, at its core, is about figuring out what you want, what your partner wants, and finding a way to satisfy the needs of both parties. So the show is trying to slowly set up what those needs are. The government wants to free the passengers. The scientists (the Kugimiya-voiced theoretical physicist Shinawa Kanata feels like she dropped out of another, far-worse show with her technicolor children's toy tablet and genki middle-school pep) want to understand the new phenomena they're seeing. zaShunina wants to "advance" humanity, whatever that means. What else do they want? What are they willing to give up to achieve those aims?

We haven't seen too much of Shindo at work, but going by episode 0, what makes him special is his ability to see past the surface to find out what would truly make the parties involved happy. The factory example we get is pretty inelegant, but the idea at work is that whereas his boss thought he wanted to give his old buddy a big payout so he could retire, whereas what he actually wanted was to help in whatever way he could. By revitalizing the factory, Shindo achieved his boss's aims while better caring for the factory and its employees.

My own experience with tough negotiation is very limited (and it didn't go very well, because I'm apparently not a good negotiator), but it was a practice exercise about trying to reach a settlement between a company and someone they had allegedly injured. The two sides had very different ideas of how much money would be appropriate, so as long as the discussion revolved around that, it was fairly ugly. But once the idea of non-monetary incentives got introduced (better safety precautions, changed policies, naming something after someone involved), it became easier to reach an agreement, because the whole thing was as much about recognition that harm had been done, and preventing harm in the future, as it was about getting money. The first episode reminded me a little bit of that exercise. Rather than starting with some specific outcome in mind, a good negotiator needs to recognize the ends each side wants, and then figure out the best means to reach them.

I'm curious to see whether that idea gets developed further in the future. Right now, most of my interest is in the mystery of what's going on, rather than any particular conflict or characters.

that being said, my thieves tools trophy got screwed up so despite making all of them I wasn't able to get it.
and I didn't get the futaba line one despite using all of the characters quite a bit. (this one at least still has a chance to pop since I am still working on 12/24)

1. Did you have Temperance arcana make them? Because if you did it doesn't count
2. The voice line one is easy if you spend enough time in Mementos. You don't have to be extremely thorough and make sure you had the voice line go for every character being afflicted by every debuff and ailment like in 4. If you do Mementos and have a good balance of party members its easy to get.
You dont even have to use Akechi that much.

AoT 30

This was both pretty and good. But from that preview next week is going to be hot.
-----------

Also all this Kabikibu talk...I want to watch it :(

Kado: The Right Answer 0-2

So far, so good, even if it's moving very, very deliberately.

And I'm not kidding about being deliberate. The first episode invites comparisons to Shin Godzilla with its focus on government bureaucracy responding to an unexpected event, and (although they're really about very different things) it's hard not to compare the pacing. Forty minutes after the alien cube first arrives, the show has barely gotten past first contact. The boardroom scenes don't have anywhere near the same amount of punch. But unlike Godzilla, this isn't a pressing crisis, so the time is being spent on small details, which draws attention to the show's main theme of communication.

Negotiation, at its core, is about figuring out what you want, what your partner wants, and finding a way to satisfy the needs of both parties. So the show is trying to slowly set up what those needs are. The government wants to free the passengers. The scientists (the Kugimiya-voiced theoretical physicist Shinawa Kanata feels like she dropped out of another, far-worse show with her technicolor children's toy tablet and genki middle-school pep) want to understand the new phenomena they're seeing. zaShunina wants to "advance" humanity, whatever that means. What else do they want? What are they willing to give up to achieve those aims?

We haven't seen too much of Shindo at work, but going by episode 0, what makes him special is his ability to see past the surface to find out what would truly make the parties involved happy. The factory example we get is pretty inelegant, but the idea at work is that whereas his boss thought he wanted to give his old buddy a big payout so he could retire, whereas what he actually wanted was to help in whatever way he could. By revitalizing the factory, Shindo achieved his boss's aims while better caring for the factory and its employees.

My own experience with tough negotiation is very limited (and it didn't go very well, because I'm apparently not a good negotiator), but it was a practice exercise about trying to reach a settlement between a company and someone they had allegedly injured. The two sides had very different ideas of how much money would be appropriate, so as long as the discussion revolved around that, it was fairly ugly. But once the idea of non-monetary incentives got introduced (better safety precautions, changed policies, naming something after someone involved), it became easier to reach an agreement, because the whole thing was as much about recognition that harm had been done, and preventing harm in the future, as it was about getting money. The first episode reminded me a little bit of that exercise. Rather than starting with some specific outcome in mind, a good negotiator needs to recognize the ends each side wants, and then figure out the best means to reach them.

I'm curious to see whether that idea gets developed further in the future. Right now, most of my interest is in the mystery of what's going on, rather than any particular conflict or characters.

I feel like, even though Kado kind of starts out by emphasizing the theme of negotiation, it hasn't had any actually interesting negotiations where it feels like there are legitimately two sides going back and forth. Even when the alien and the Japanese government sit down at an ostensible negotiating table, what happens is just that the government representatives ask the alien what the heck he is and the alien explains what he is and what he wants from humanity. That's not negotiation; it's exposition! I was hoping when they introduced the female negotiator from Foreign Affairs that she would prove a foil for Shindo, but the show hasn't developed her character along those lines at all. And with the latest international developments, again, there's no negotiation going on. The UN simply decides its demands and presents them to Japan. There's no back-and-forth going on. Part of the problem is that there's such a gap between the alien and humanity that it doesn't feel like genuine negotiation is possible between them; but even so, it doesn't feel like the story is actually delivering on what it initially promised.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Tales of Zestiria The X - The End

Great show. I never played the game but youtubed lots of the scenes and I can tell that lots of things were changed from the game but it seems like for the better. It makes me think that if they had a second chance to make the game they would use this storyline instead. It also had me wondering if there will be another game after Zestiria and also what eventually happens to Velvet.

Tsukigakirei 4

Thank the anime god! that ending was perfect! This show will clearly give me anxiety problems! Playing with my heart like that! It has no right to be this good!

KraytarJ

Re: Creators 3
I really like the idea of spoiling what happens in the latest LN to an anime character. I know they're trying and it kinda by design but Sota just feels so unnecessary, which is real bizarre because even characters that are mainly narrators should still be important to the story. Also, it was real weird to me that goggles dude just lit up a cigarette in the middle of a restaurant. Is that just socially acceptable in Japan?

zulux21

1. Did you have Temperance arcana make them? Because if you did it doesn't count
2. The voice line one is easy if you spend enough time in Mementos. You don't have to be extremely thorough and make sure you had the voice line go for every character being afflicted by every debuff and ailment like in 4. If you do Mementos and have a good balance of party members its easy to get.
You dont even have to use Akechi that much.

yeah that was the issue, I had the temperance arcana make a few items, I was able to load a save and redo the last item I had her make, but despite thinking that was the only item I had her make it still didn't trigger so I remade pretty much every other one but still couldn't get it to trigger *shrugs*

I figure it's one I will get in new game plus without to much issue as I will just have her make curry/coffee instead but still annoying that her making stuff doesn't count.

Jarmel

Banned
I feel like, even though Kado kind of starts out by emphasizing the theme of negotiation, it hasn't had any actually interesting negotiations where it feels like there are legitimately two sides going back and forth. Even when the alien and the Japanese government sit down at an ostensible negotiating table, what happens is just that the government representatives ask the alien what the heck he is and the alien explains what he is and what he wants from humanity. That's not negotiation; it's exposition! I was hoping when they introduced the female negotiator from Foreign Affairs that she would prove a foil for Shindo, but the show hasn't developed her character along those lines at all. And with the latest international developments, again, there's no negotiation going on. The UN simply decides its demands and presents them to Japan. There's no back-and-forth going on. Part of the problem is that there's such a gap between the alien and humanity that it doesn't feel like genuine negotiation is possible between them; but even so, it doesn't feel like the story is actually delivering on what it initially promised.

Some of this has to do with the power gap between Yaha and the humans but also Yaha is by all accounts a good alien. Yaha at this point doesn't seem to be doing this out of some selfish desire or need and is pretty altruistic all things considered. The earlier episodes played up the notion that he might be more hostile than how he actually is which led to the idea that the show might be Yaha vs humans but now it looks to be rather humans vs humans. The negotiation stuff looks to be coming up in that for Japan to essentially get the unlimited energy, certain demands are being placed by Yaha. For example they can't share the resource with other governments. He's putting limitations on how the good can be distributed which is consequently putting strain on Japan's relationship with the UN. The end of episode 4 is implying that they're trying to come up with a middle approach though on how to handle the UN. The UN is demanding that Japan surrender Wam and Yaha is helping Japan come up with a counter-demand essentially.

Cornbread78

Sakurada Reset ep.4
How did that girl change her tune so easily? Also, how did she remember everything? There was some confusing stuff in this one, but at least I figured out what he was trying to do.

Some of this has to do with the power gap between Yaha and the humans but also Yaha is by all accounts a good alien. Yaha at this point doesn't seem to be doing this out of some selfish desire or need and is pretty altruistic all things considered. The earlier episodes played up the notion that he might be more hostile than how he actually is which led to the idea that the show might be Yaha vs humans but now it looks to be rather humans vs humans. The negotiation stuff looks to be coming up in that for Japan to essentially get the unlimited energy, certain demands are being placed by Yaha. For example they can't share the resource with other governments. He's putting limitations on how the good can be distributed which is consequently putting strain on Japan's relationship with the UN. The end of episode 4 is implying that they're trying to come up with a middle approach though on how to handle the UN. The UN is demanding that Japan surrender Wam and Yaha is helping Japan come up with a counter-demand essentially.

I don't know that I'd say that. He may not be malicious, but when Tsukai said in the latest episode "It's unknown if he even possesses the concepts of good and evil," that seems a reasonable interpretation of his position. He's coming from a place that doesn't grasp human concepts of morality (and government, etc.). Which in some ways makes him more dangerous because he's difficult to get a read on.

As far as the UN goes, the next episode preview made it appear that they were going to skip negotiations and go straight to a military attack on Japan, but of course we'll have to wait for the next episode to see what's really going to happen.

the only actual negotiation we've seen in Kado was

"give me your leaders in 10 seconds"

*shakes head*

"ok 3 hours"

I don't know that I'd say that. He may not be malicious, but when Tsukai said in the latest episode "It's unknown if he even possesses the concepts of good and evil," that seems a reasonable interpretation of his position. He's coming from a place that doesn't grasp human concepts of morality (and government, etc.). Which in some ways makes him more dangerous because he's difficult to get a read on.

As far as the UN goes, the next episode preview made it appear that they were going to skip negotiations and go straight to a military attack on Japan, but of course we'll have to wait for the next episode to see what's really going to happen.

They're already bringing kawaii scientist, might as well also hyper nationalism.

Clov

Apparently "Your Name" is getting a 4K Blu Ray release? If so, good Lord I cannot wait...

That's going to look pretty fantastic!

I tried to watch Kabuki, but it was really bad and not even in a funny way like Trickster.

Also I hate CLAMP character design on non-CLAMP stuff.

That's too bad, I was looking forward to starting it eventually. The characters looked really cute, but I guess I'll just skip it.

the only actual negotiation we've seen in Kado was

"give me your leaders in 10 seconds"

*shakes head*

"ok 3 hours"

Pretty much. The testy interaction between Nidaime and Benten in Eccentric Family S2, even though that's not exactly traditional negotiation, is more along the lines of the character interaction I wanted to see in Kado.

What I'm most looking forward to in Kado episode 5 isn't the story developments but the presence of Ryo-chimo as storyboarder, director, and animation director. The preview promises a level of interesting visual execution above anything the show has managed so far.

That's too bad, I was looking forward to starting it eventually. The characters looked really cute, but I guess I'll just skip it.

Kabukibu has had 10+ animation directors every episode, many of whom were involved with Rakugo Shinjuu S2 up until its final episode. So DEEN must have just started animation for the show in March or so, which explains why it looks so last-minute rushed out.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

I thought it was odd that Toronto's Hot Docs would program an NMB48 documentary, but after watching it, I can see why it'd be worth watching compared to the other AKB docs. It's still fairly generic in terms of trying to sell the music with concert footage, but the film is framed by a member who likes to quote Nietzsche because she sees being an idol as akin to having an existential crisis about the nature of "the self". The fact that NMB is apparently the least popular group helps as well, because even the most successful member of the group is basically dirt compared to the main AKB members, so it just shows how success is completely relative in such an industry. They also went out of their way to show people who just had enough and decided to quit the business altogether.

Anyway, watching the film made me think that I was watching a live action version of Wake Up, Girls, so I thought I'd mention it here. lol

(The funny part was that they were showing one of the elections (2015, I believe), and of course all the girls features were basically disappointed because no one likes their group, but it just reminded me of the surreal nature of the entire process... like the fact that they have to kick off all the underaged girls from the stage at a certain point because you're not allowed to show teenagers on TV after 9pm or whatever)

sonicmj1

Re:Creators 4

Rei Hiroe's Twitter:
mNl8v06.png

TL: Episode 4 done. It's my fault that there's so much talking. All the food and yuri scenes [Ei] Aoki-san did so well came from needing to fill that space.

The food (and yuri) scenes were actually good, but they were being drowned in inane exposition. Sota is still useless.

I keep telling myself I'm dropping this, and then I keep watching the next episode, so I don't know what's wrong with me.

Clov

Kabukibu has had 10+ animation directors every episode, many of whom were involved with Rakugo Shinjuu S2 up until its final episode. So DEEN must have just started animation for the show in March or so, which explains why it looks so last-minute rushed out.

Perhaps the BD versions will fix up the show somewhat. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom