• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2017 |OT| Don't be a SukaSuka for Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

It's ridiculous how great the God Eater anime turned out compared to the source material. It's one of those adaptations that turned shit into gold. Can't say I'm surprised to find out he turned out to be behind the probably best episode of AoT so far.

I love this guy so fucking much.

No it turned shit into creamy seasoned shit. It was still shit, and I got very sick after eating it, but he managed to make it smell good enough for me to be dumb enough to eat it.

Thud

No it turned shit into creamy seasoned shit. It was still shit, and I got very sick after eating it, but he managed to make it smell good enough for me to be dumb enough to eat it.

It didn't happen they cared about the plot in the last few episode and just nuke it.

GRANBLUE FANTASY: The Animation Episode 7 – The Iron Giant
tumblr_opwmmmYpYE1s4qvrdo1_540.gif

Colossus wasnt bad but was confused by the green glowing which kind of implied using wind against fire colossus which doesnt make sense...

Good skills and Colossus looked amazing.

Ascheroth

Grimoire of Zero 05

Okay, that had some cool and fucked up moments.
But the way the 'villain' was introduced was really bad.
Why does everyone in the show seem to know him and knew it had to be him yet never bothered to tell me?
I thought I missed something, but then they introduced him with a flashback and shit, so uhhh, apparently not?

Cornbread78

Eccentric Family S2 ep.6
This show man. This was pretty messed up. Tgat ending... where those
tanuki skeletons in the well?
Iguess that is the second time Benton has
saved his furry ass now?

Sterok

KiraKira Precure À La Mode 15

Younger sisters are cute, the episode. I think they designed this episode to give cavities. More than it usually does. Angry Chocolate was fun. Next, time to see what Yukari's beef with Rio is.

Cornbread78

Euromanga Sensei ep.6
Oh my Sagiri, you are just... I can't... damn stripes..

Anyhow, got a good laugh out of the LN bookseller making the girl read all ongoing series waiting for sequels... cruelty at it's finest.

Szadek

Anonymous Noise - Ep. 3-5
I have a real soft spot for this anime, despite it's numerous flaws.
The show isn't pretty to say the least and can get very annoying at times.

Most people probably won't like the main character, Nino , since she is pretty wierd, but I think that makes her kind of endearing.
She is at her best when she "goes berserk" on stage. Watching her at that stage is a ton of fun.
Also, that stare from the last episode was awesome:

Baalzebup

Well, I certainly haven't been watching enough anime lately, but I decided to stop procrastinating on going to see Your Name since it actually made it to the theaters here in Finland and I dragged my mom to see it with me since the word on the movie has been rather stellar.

A very beautiful movie indeed. The reputation is well deserved. The old lady loved it as well.

The show isn't pretty to say the least and can get very annoying at times.

Most people probably won't like the main character, Nino , since she is pretty wierd, but I think that makes her kind of endearing.
She is at her best when she "goes berserk" on stage. Watching her at that stage is a ton of fun.
Also, that stare from the last episode was awesome:

I totally agree. I've seen Anonymous Noise get a lot of criticism but I honestly enjoy it. It's not great but it's still entertaining to watch.

Yama no Susume S2 25 (special)

I didn't expect something like this from Yama no Susume, even in a bonus special. A "Best 10" highlight reel in which the highlight "recaps" careen wildly off course into bizarre fantasy? That's straight out of Gintama!

That aside, overall Yama no Susume's second season is a lovely, well-produced show. There were a couple moments that were more fanservice-y than I'd like, and the drama, when it happens, doesn't always ring true, but generally it was enjoyable to watch these characters explore lovely natural environments. Watching it gives me motivation to, if not climb mountains right now, at least get out and do some hiking. Perhaps my favorite part of this bonus special was actually the ending credits, during which a slideshow of production reference photos was shown that demonstrated that the show managed to accurately capture the natural beauty of Japan's mountains. It's worth getting out and being reminded of all the wonderful landscapes there are in this world.

Hellraider

Re Creators 04

Does this episode exist for the sole reason of the staff having something to masturbate to? All this talking, all this exposition and the single conclusion I got is that Aoki and Hiroe just wanted a couple of waifus to appreciate their trash.

Qurupeke

Serial Experiments Lain 1

Hmm. It's interesting, I guess, but it didn't really grab me. It was nice to see all those old computers and the how similar or different today's technology and the Internet are compared to the show's expectations. However, I don't really understand what the show is about, as the first episode dealt with technology, the occult, religion and what seemed like depression, mostly in dialogue-less scenes. Lain appears to be more perceptive than she looks like, though I'm also confused on that aspect. I generally don't understand if this is a show that I'll enjoy or if it's merit comes solely from the presentation of its themes.

I hope I won't regret my decision to watch this over Dennou Coil, which appears to be a much more colourful show about technology, in comparison.

Serial Experiments Lain 1

Hmm. It's interesting, I guess, but it didn't really grab me. It was nice to see all those old computers and the how similar or different today's technology and the Internet are compared to the show's expectations. However, I don't really understand what the show is about, as the first episode dealt with technology, the occult, religion and what seemed like depression, mostly in dialogue-less scenes.

It sounds like you do understand what the show is about.

Loona

Was there any good mecha action so far in Re:Creators ? I liked what I saw of the designs in ep 1 and OP.

Episode 5 had something of an introductory presence and collateral damage, but not an actual mecha battle yet - maybe in the near future, since episode 6 had quite a bit of fighting in it.

Cornbread78

Tsugumomo ep.7
It's scary when this is one of the least intrusive scenes in this episode... WTF is wrong with this show...

The show isn't pretty to say the least and can get very annoying at times.:
I totally agree. I've seen Anonymous Noise get a lot of criticism but I honestly enjoy it. It's not great but it's still entertaining to watch.

Nope, you guys aren't alone here. I'm really enjoying the show and it's unique love triangle it's got going on.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Relationship ended with BENTEN

Now INDUSTRIAL ONI GIRL is my waifu

Gundam Build Fighters Try 5
C_0jm_S1_Xs_AAc_XX5.jpg

Okay, this episode is getting off to a decent start. Our hot blooded hero is being smart for once...Sekai and Fumina are having some decent interactions...

Is this supposed to be a joke or is it actually supposed to make Yuuma seem threatening and powerful? I can't tell.

What happens if you end up on land? Like...just land? You can't control the map at all...

Eromanga sensei 06

Was it Sagiri's intention to keep the Megumi's panties if she didn't notice? All I know is that only people super deep into anime like me could enjoy this show and people who enjoy this show are going to hell.

...just watched the first five eps of Tsuki GA Kirei.

Man, why do I enjoy sucky shit like this. It's brilliant.

Fuck man. Who should that quiet twerp choose.

Chindogg

Eromanga sensei 06

Was it Sagiri's intention to keep the Megumi's panties if she didn't notice? All I know is that only people super deep into anime like me could enjoy this show and people who enjoy this show are going to hell.

I knew I was going to hell long before this manga existed let alone this show. Right now I'm just racking up enough points to get a decent condo in the good district of Pandemonium.

Nope, you guys aren't alone here. I'm really enjoying the show and it's unique love triangle it's got going on.

Yeah, me too. For some reason, like a dumb ass, I didn't realize that
Yuzu and the light music club were In No Hurry
until they revealed it. But yeah, I'm having fun with it so far. I think the big test for me is whether or not it's something I'm interested in watching each week or whether I'm sort of slugging through it just to finish it, and Anonymous Noise is definitely the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom