• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2017 |OT| Don't be a SukaSuka for Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

giphy.gif

Just thinking about this show again..

JulianImp

I'm trying to remember something I actually liked about Symphogear, but I just can't. Everything the series did in the first two seasons had already been done to death before, and it never managed to underflow into so-bad-its-good territory, either, remaining a mediocre cookie-cutter show at best in my eyes.

Steins;Gate Episode 14
And so the quest to
save Mayushii
begins. Things are starting to get intense and Okabe is starting to break, but my favorite moment of the episode was definitely Kurisu trying to cheer him up. So adorable. But you can definitely see a change in Okabe, in the random down moments, he's so sad looking rather than his traditional mischievous grin.

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 9
Beast bros. are the best. I could watch them all episode.

Fukumenkei Noise Episode 9
Ugh I really can't stand Nino sometimes. And once again Suzu proves to be absolutely adorable. Momo continues to be an asshole, Nino should really move on.

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Episode 9
This show has really improved since the beginning. Poor Ctholly. Her knitting initialed scarves for people so she didn't forget their names was really sad.

Stardust Crusaders 19-20

That I have recently dealt with terrifying nightmares that leave no distinct memory upon waking except the overwhelming sensation of fear meant that Death 13 was especially frightening for me to watch. Although thankfully I don't think a baby with a Stand is out to kill me.

jonjonaug

Steins;Gate Episode 14
And so the quest to
save Mayushii
begins. Things are starting to get intense and Okabe is starting to break, but my favorite moment of the episode was definitely Kurisu trying to cheer him up. So adorable. But you can definitely see a change in Okabe, in the random down moments, he's so sad looking rather than his traditional mischievous grin.

Parts of that scene, including the screenshot you posted, aren't even in the game. White Fox did a fantastic job with Steins;Gate by trimming the fat while adding new really good material and this episode was one of the most evident examples of that.

Parts of that scene, including the screenshot you posted, aren't even in the game. White Fox did a fantastic job with Steins;Gate by trimming the fat while adding new really good material and this episode was one of the most evident examples of that.

I hope they do as good of a job, if not better, with the S;G 0 anime. The structure of the VN is not as straightforward than the original, so it will be interesting to see how they'll adapt it. And also the fact that
the ending leads into some material from a Drama CD

jman2050

I hope they do as good of a job, if not better, with the S;G 0 anime. The structure of the VN is not as straightforward than the original, so it will be interesting to see how they'll adapt it. And also the fact that
the ending leads into some material from a Drama CD

I'm just looking forward to seeing
Maho animated.

That reminds me I still haven't seen the movie despite loving the TV series.

Nephtis

I'm exhausted.

I just watched all 22 episodes of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. God, that was just so damned heart wrenching. All of it. I wanted to stop but I just had to push myself to binge watch the entire damned thing.

Fuck me. I'm exhausted. The last time I did something like this was with Ichi Rittoru no Namida.

And just as it was with that series, this has left me completely drained. Went through an entire box of kleenex.

petran79

Banned
Either we were spoiled or series were indeed better a decade and a half ago.

Watched Argento Soma.I remember reading comments about it being an Evangelion clone,while being buried under other titles like Rahxephon.

Series was not that bad. Were it released today it would rank among the best of the last 5 years surely.

I found the series more polished and down to earth than both Evangelion and Rahxephon. It is just that it did not strive to become incomprehensive and most things are explained. Where it shines is characterization. You even feel for the aliens later on. It also does a better job adding politics to the plot. Solid series,though it does not strive for emotional rollercoasters.Not one graphic killing is shown.

Either we were spoiled or series were indeed better a decade and a half ago.

Watched Argento Soma.I remember reading comments about it being an Evangelion clone,while being buried under other titles like Rahxephon.

Series was not that bad. Were it released today it would rank among the best of the last 5 years surely.

I found the series more polished and down to earth than both Evangelion and Rahxephon. It is just that it did not strive to become incomprehensive and most things are explained. Where it shines is characterization. You even feel for the aliens later on. It also does a better job adding politics to the plot. Solid series,though it does not strive for emotional rollercoasters.Not one graphic killing is shown.

I don't remember anything about this at all. Think I'd be willing to give it a try. Looks like Sentai rescued it in 2013, but it looks like they haven't done anything with it since from what I can tell.

Cornbread78

I'm exhausted.

I just watched all 22 episodes of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. God, that was just so damned heart wrenching. All of it. I wanted to stop but I just had to push myself to binge watch the entire damned thing.

Fuck me. I'm exhausted. The last time I did something like this was with Ichi Rittoru no Namida.

And just as it was with that series, this has left me completely drained. Went through an entire box of kleenex.

fvE7E2B.gif

I loved this show. Ending was so well done!

Have you seen Anohana or Clannad as of yet?

They are.
But i must mention this one thing regarding their incest relationship
due to one of them got biologically modified, if they dothe dirty, it won't be considered as inbreeding

LOL, always an "out" there huh..

Isn't only like 20% human now anyhow? Can he even make babies anymore?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 10:

Ah, at last we finally get some forward movement though in the form of backstory that may or may not have happened in the previous series.

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS Episode 5 – The Three Count Rings
DBuaiORV0AAo_Rx.jpg:small

Mutual destruction would have been incredibly but kind of unlike any other YGO protagonist
so glad Yuusaku won

Im ready for true Knights of Hanoi battles though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom